Bernie: Russia was trying to divide the Democratic Party

Bernie did a better job of dividing the Democratic Party than Trump.

And Bernie is not even a Democrat.

We don't even know if Trump is the leader of the Russian/American Conservative Confederate Party. I kind of think he is..

WTF?? You can't use "Bernie" and "conservative" in the same sentence. That's like dividing by zero.

Tough shit to Bernie for getting schlonged by Hillary. It seems that he is too idealistic to understand the concept of "Everybody wants to be a slimy little Communist until it's time to do slimy little Communist shit."

If the Russians did indeed "hack" the DNC, which I seriously doubt, let this be a lesson for him as to how real Communists roll. Not fake-ass little wanna-be Communists like Bernie Sanders.

We don't even know if Trump is the leader of the Russian/American Conservative Confederate Party. I kind of think he is..

Tell me more about this "Russian/American Conservative Confederate Party." you speak of. Will there be be lots of vodka-swilling, porking my voluptuous second cousin, demolition derby racing, and shooting guns in the air?

If so, count me in. :biggrin:

Tell me more about this "Russian/American Conservative Confederate Party." you speak of. Will there be be lots of vodka-swilling, porking my voluptuous second cousin, demolition derby racing, and shooting guns in the air?

If so, count me in. :biggrin:

Da, comrade

You know on my list of give a shits Russia dividing the Democrats did not make the list?
Sounds to me like the OP is looking for an excuse to the epic failure of Democrats.
Try this.... People are simply tired of hearing sorry ass excuses for not doing what they want!

• Banned
WTF?? You can't use "Bernie" and "conservative" in the same sentence. That's like dividing by zero.

Tough shit to Bernie for getting schlonged by Hillary. It seems that he is too idealistic to understand the concept of "Everybody wants to be a slimy little Communist until it's time to do slimy little Communist shit."

If the Russians did indeed "hack" the DNC, which I seriously doubt, let this be a lesson for him as to how real Communists roll. Not fake-ass little wanna-be Communists like Bernie Sanders.
It's fine for conservatives to bash Bernie now. But during the primaries, you pretended to love him. Stop playing dumb about your fake love toward Bernie.

You know on my list of give a shits Russia dividing the Democrats did not make the list?
Sounds to me like the OP is looking for an excuse to the epic failure of Democrats.
Try this.... People are simply tired of hearing sorry ass excuses for not doing what they want!

After listening to Obama for 8 years blame:

The low-level employees in Cincinnati for Tea Party targeting scandal.
The Founding Fathers for gridlock in Congress.
Bush for Fast and Furious scandal.
Bush for the VA scandal.
Bush for the economy.
Bush for the deficit.
Bush
Bush
And Bush
Texas and Florida for unaffordable health care costs.
Congress for Solyndra.
The Chinese.
Insurers for cancelled policies under Obamacare.
The Secret Service for the cancellation of White House tours. Republicans for the BP oil spill.
Sebelius for Obamacare.
Fox News for his many scandals.
Reagan for a distrust of government.
An unknown filmmaker for an unwatched YouTube video for the terrorist attack in Benghazi.

....I'm inclined to agree with you.

It's fine for conservatives to bash Bernie now. But during the primaries, you pretended to love him. Stop playing dumb about your fake love toward Bernie.

I'm not bashing the old bastard, I just feel sorry for him for being so idealistic. If he lost so badly at checkers against Hillary, how the hell would he have won at chess against Vladimir Putin?

Yep, my give fuck tank is on empty as well

Except for the fact that if I his is true, Trump is not involved...

I'm not bashing the old bastard, I just feel sorry for him for being so idealistic. If he lost so badly at checkers against Hillary, how the hell would he have won at chess against Vladimir Putin?
Or Trump...

Sanders may have beat trump in the general. He was also a populist. But Hillary said it was her turn and she and her team cheated the Democrats!

Or Trump...

Bernie knows or cares nothing about the workings of capitalism. Trump does. And everyone knows historically how successful capitalism has been, as opposed to Communism.

Just watch: Trump has a way of winning over those who disagree with him, Give him another couple meetings with Pooty-poot and ol' pooty will be eatin' sugar cubes out of Donald's hand.

Last edited:
...and Democrats have acted selfishly to divide / destroy the country all because their criminal candidate lost her 2nd Presidential election.

If anyone is responsible for dividing the Democrats it was Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC when they stacked the deck for Hillary in the primaries a charge which for those who have forgotten was first made by the Sanders camp.

How is Bernie Sanders even a viable spokesman anymore when one of his minions blew a gasket and tried to murder every conservative republican?

Forum List

Back