Time to Deport All Palestinians From Israel Who Don't Swear Allegiance

Wow, conspiracy theories now. You win little Hollie, you have proven you Jews are the super race. Posting from the Jewish Virtual Library has convinced me. You win.

So, the King of Jordan was not assassinated by a Palestinian group that was against annexation and wanted a Palestinian state?

Enfranchise means citizenship and the vote. That was the case in Jordan.

What are you rambling about now? The Jordanians, Egyptians, and four other genocidal Arab Muslim shithole countries told the Arabs (not Palestinians) in Gaza and West Bank that they were going to attack and slaughter Jews and drive them into the sea. This was not to create this mythical non existent Palestine or "enfranchise Palestinians" but to destroy the Jewish state divide the proceeds between themselves. There was never going to be a Palestinian state, ever.

When that didn't work out the Egyptians and Jordanians kept the land they occupied, and placed the Palestinians in horrible concentration camp style conditions for 20 years. Then the same shithole Arab countries attacked Israel again, got their butts kicked again, and lost those same lands they had stolen from their initial attack. Which was supposed to be Israel in the first place. This is all undeniable truth.

Last edited:
I never use Wiki, as I have said.
There's no reason to accept that as true.

You will never see me posting anything from Wiki regarding controversial issues. Hasbara has a monopoly on editing Wiki.
Eh, stop lying you've used and posted from wiki before profusely. You've even become a wiki member and tried to edit pages with the same lies you post here, which caused you to get kicked out of wiki.

Wow, conspiracy theories now. You win little Hollie, you have proven you Jews are the super race. Posting from the Jewish Virtual Library has convinced me. You win.
Your conspiracy that "wiki it controlled by Jews and Zionists", prove it. Just because wiki refused your lies doesn't make it "Jewish controlled".

Your conspiracy that "wiki it controlled by Jews and Zionists", prove it. Just because wiki refused your lies doesn't make it "Jewish controlled".

I am an active Wiki editor, my most recent entry update is here:

Tirrenia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The part about the U.S. troops and families is my portion of the entry

I do most of my work with technical entries, here is an example.

Runway visual range - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The last paragraph was written by me.

I use the same name "montelatici" as editor, so you can check it.

You asked about the Hasbara Wiki editing:

Wikipedia editing courses launched by Zionist groups

An employee of NGO Monitor was recently banned from editing articles about the Israeli-Arab conflict for bias and not revealing his place of work.

read more: Aligning text to the right: Is a political organization editing Wikipedia to suit its interests? - Features

Resigning before you're fired is a prudent course of action.

An employee of NGO Monitor was recently banned from editing articles about the Israeli-Arab conflict for bias and not revealing his place of work.

read more: Aligning text to the right: Is a political organization editing Wikipedia to suit its interests? - Features
And you've posted many times from wiki. So therefore you lied again. Wow, what a revelation.

IslamoNazi propagandist rule #3: When the truth is inconvenient, accuse the source of being Hasbara.

And you've posted many times from wiki. So therefore you lied again. Wow, what a revelation.

IslamoNazi propagandist rule #3: When the truth is inconvenient, accuse the source of being Hasbara.

Unlike you, I have never linked to Wiki (or any known pro-Palestine site) when it concerns the I/P issue. You, one the other hand, only link to Hasbara or pro-Zionist sites as support for the propaganda you post.

Resigning before it's your time to be fired is a prudent course of action.

I see that you couldn't refute the sourced data I linked to which left you no choice but to retreat to conspiracy theories.

I see that you couldn't refute the sourced data I linked to which left you no choice but to retreat to conspiracy theories.

Your Hasbara source was refuted by the facts. As all Hasbara sources are.

Unlike you, I have never linked to Wiki (or any known pro-Palestine site) when it concerns the I/P issue. You, one the other hand, only link to Hasbara or pro-Zionist sites as support for the propaganda you post.
Ha ha ha. Running up your lie ticker again? We all know you've posted from wiki. The only person you're fooling is yourself.

Translation: any site that exposed the truth shall immediately be labeled "Hasbara". Eh who cares their propaganda is failing.

Translation: any site that exposed the truth shall immediately be labeled "Hasbara". Eh who cares their propaganda is failing.

None of the Hasbara sites post the truth. They are propaganda sites. Would you accept articles from Electronic Intifada as the truth? Yet you expect neutrals to accept the crap your Hasbara sites promulgate. Why don't you grow up.

None of the Hasbara sites post the truth. They are propaganda sites. Would you accept articles from Electronic Intifada as the truth? Yet you expect neutrals to accept the crap your Hasbara sites promulgate. Why don't you grow up.
You calling Wikipedia a Hasbara site doesn't make it so. Anybody ever told you that? Ha ha ha.

Wikipedia can be a Hasbara site or a pro-Palestinian site depending on who the last editor was with, when it comes to the I/P situation. Hasbara Fellows have concentrated on Wiki lately and the Israeli Government is paying them to edit Wiki so they have the upper hand now. Wiki is no source for truth with respect to the I/P situation.

Aha I see, so when it says anything positive about Israel it's definitely Hasbara. Gotta be. Ha ha ha.

Aha I see, so when it says anything positive about Israel it's definitely Hasbara. Gotta be. Ha ha ha.

And, when it says something in support of Palestine it must be Palestinian propaganda. Correct. You are beginning to get it.

And, when it says something in support of Palestine it must be Palestinian propaganda. Correct. You are beginning to get it.
So that's why when you posted from it, it was presented as an acceptable and neutral source. Yup. Got it. More gibberish.

Forum List

Back