Time to check in: are republicans STILL in denial about Trump?

This thread can be your safe space. The liberals are here for you. Just admit you were wrong about him all along.

After all, he has broken all of his core campaign promises involving his first 100 days and budget policies.

He's also under criminal investigation.

You can all blame the liberal media all you want, but the reality of Trump will never go away

We were never in denial about Trump...he is flawed human being..but less flawed, and less criminal than hilary......we elected him to keep hilary out.....that alone makes his election worth while.....Gorsuch, the attempt to fix healthcare, the attempt to lower taxes....out of his hands but he is pushing for them.....are just icing on the cake...and should ginsberg, kennedy or breyer retire...or assume room temperature........his election will be completely paid back...

Let's see:

Trump is president
He will be president until at least 2020.
There is no evidence that he colluded with Russia.
There is no evidence that the election was stolen.

Seriously what is there to deny?

I just need him to tighten up our Immigration Nightmare and get a couple Supreme Court Justices in there. If he can do that, he'll have done all i've asked of him. Those are the two issues that will decide our Nation's future.

This thread can be your safe space. The liberals are here for you. Just admit you were wrong about him all along.

After all, he has broken all of his core campaign promises involving his first 100 days and budget policies.

He's also under criminal investigation.

You can all blame the liberal media all you want, but the reality of Trump will never go away
Did we lose an election or something?

I'm ok with Trump. Much better than Hitlery. Is he perfect? Of course not. But i'll still take him every time over Clinton.

I'd like to know how the older folks who post here feel about Trump taking a huge deuce on your Medicare and SSI.

Then I'd like to know the upside in cutting your nose off despite your fucking face.
which bill did that?

Is this your way of saying Trumps budget doesn't exist?
Is it signed?

Is this your way of ignoring it?
Ignoring what?

Forum List

Back