Lou Dobbs says Obama a criminal and criminal charges should be brought against him.

Then I would say to the original poster that he has no idea how things work then.

Obama NSA conducted illegal searches on Americans for years: Report

Lou Dobbs (@LouDobbs) | Twitter

Lou Dobbs is pushing this conspiracy that Obama was the one doing spying and espionage. That the entire Russia/Trump issue is "fake" news and a waste of time.
I'm watching his show and I can't believe Fox would let him make these unsubstantiated claims.

Barrypuppet did indeed "spy" illegally using British intel so he had plausible deniablity. He had the cloak of the "FISA Courts" to hide behind......yeah, this disgusting sack of shit needs to be jailed and put on trial.

FISA Court Finds "Serious Fourth Amendment Issue" In Obama's "Widespread" Illegal Searches Of American Citizens | Zero Hedge

OBAMA, OBAMA, eek!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLINTON, CLINTON, eek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Several important investigations going on right now, and they are not concerned with either Obama or Clinton.

Lou Dobbs is pushing this conspiracy that Obama was the one doing spying and espionage. That the entire Russia/Trump issue is "fake" news and a waste of time.
I'm watching his show and I can't believe Fox would let him make these unsubstantiated claims.

Absolutucking Right. I want a damned special prosecutor right now to looking into why Obama's NSA violated guaranteed 4th amendment rights on 1 out of every 20 people they looked at for YEARS, then ignored a court order to stop, too. Just another insane violation by the Obama democrats that still plague our government like a filthy disease that will probably just be ignored and forgotten. Drag that skinny, black floppy-eared smug jackass into Congress and I want the damned questions put to him. Seems to me such high crimes deserves a removal of his pension and all future government benefits and protection. Then he needs his sorry ass to get a good attorney for the criminal charges to follow.

And they dare investigate Trump?

I JUST WANT TO KNOW why Republicans are not jumping up and down calling for an investigation and prosecution like the asshole Libtards always do.

Absolutucking Right. I want a damned special prosecutor right now to looking into why Obama's NSA violated guaranteed 4th amendment rights on 1 out of every 20 people they looked at for YEARS, then ignored a court order to stop, too. Just another insane violation by the Obama democrats that still plague our government like a filthy disease that will probably just be ignored and forgotten. Drag that skinny, black floppy-eared smug jackass into Congress and I want the damned questions put to him. Seems to me such high crimes deserves a removal of his pension and all future government benefits and protection. Then he needs his sorry ass to get a good attorney for the criminal charges to follow.

And they dare investigate Trump?

I JUST WANT TO KNOW why Republicans are not jumping up and down calling for an investigation and prosecution like the asshole Libtards always do.
LOL Well, let us see what Mueller finds, as well as the other investigations.

He's nuttier than a Christmas fruitcake! It's the reason CNN had to let him go with his conspiracy theories having to do with Mexican illegals! Some thing never change! What a BIGOT and an idiot to boot! :9: :cuckoo: :dunno:

Holy crap.
The irony is almost too much to take.
I know, right? Fox is World Central for FAKE News. And coming from Lou Dobbs?

The GOP threw everything they could at Hillary for 30 years and nothing came of it.

Obama was successful in spite of the GOP doing everything they could to destroy this country in a lame attempt to keep Obama from a second term.

The election is over.

Obama has been out of office for months. Republicans wouldn't even give a hearing on his Supreme Court nominee saying he only get's three years. So now, they are going after Obama?

Well, I hate to tell it to the right, but all that is over. Trump is president now and the GOP is in charge.

Holy crap.

The GOP threw everything they could at Hillary for 30 years and nothing came of it.

Obama was successful in spite of the GOP doing everything they could to destroy this country in a lame attempt to keep Obama from a second term.

The election is over.

Obama has been out of office for months. Republicans wouldn't even give a hearing on his Supreme Court nominee saying he only get's three years. So now, they are going after Obama?

Well, I hate to tell it to the right, but all that is over. Trump is president now and the GOP is in charge.
15 conviction on 40 different crimes was the result of the Whitewater investigation, hardly nothing. She should have taken a fall for hiding the billing records but the establishment protected her.

A Clinton who was impeached and lost his law license isn't hardy nothing.

She was and is so bad she couldn't beat Trump, that is hardly nothing.

his is the new Republican Party. Conspiracies around every corner. Lock up everybody you have a disagreement with. The question us will the Republican Party cripple the Republican Party for many years as Carter did.

Holy crap.

The election is over.

15 conviction on 40 different crimes was the result of the Whitewater investigation, hardly nothing. She should have taken a fall for hiding the billing records but the establishment protected her.

A Clinton who was impeached and lost his law license isn't hardy nothing.

She was and is so bad she couldn't beat Trump, that is hardly nothing.

15 convictions? Of a Clinton?

Nope ALL they got for tens of millions spent and a special prosecutor was BJ Bill having a consensual sexual relationship he lied about, the same as Newt, Livingston Hastert, the top 3 GOPers in the House leading the charge, lol

If you meant she received almost 3 million more votes than Cheeto, even with Russia colluding with the Cheeto team to turn the election (with Comey's help), you are correct

That's because he was the initiator. Lock his ass up!
Yes- lets lock up Dobbs ass!

you mean like RUSSIA HELPED TRUMP!!! that to date has zero legs or proof?

we have the mexican gang members he let in and FISA busted him for spying. we *do* have proof. liberals not liking it doesn't make it false.

Forum List

Back