Time to Break Out the RICO Statute and Break Up the Democrats

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
The citizens have to wake up and care about it first...from what I've seen in their base defending anything this party does, I say it's useless and hopeless
a lot of links in article at site

SNIP:

March 27th, 2014 - 7:57 am

Your 2014 Democratic Party "leadership"
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Thanks to my friend and colleague Ed Driscoll for his plug today regarding my phrase, “a criminal organization masquerading as a political party.” As Ed notes, I first coined this handy explanation for everything Democratic over at National Review, in my alter-ego guise of “David Kahane,” in my world-famous parody essay, “I Still Hate You, Sarah Palin.” (Please join “Dave” on Facebook — look for the cover of Rules for Radical Conservatives — or follow him/me on Twitter @dkahanerules.) Some of it is worth revisiting today:

I don’t know why I’m telling you this, but maybe now you’re beginning to understand the high-stakes game we’re playing here. This ain’t John McCain’s logrolling senatorial club any more. This is a deadly serious attempt to realize the vision of the 1960s and to fundamentally transform the United States of America. This is the fusion of Communist dogma, high ideals, gangster tactics, and a stunning amount of self-loathing. For the first time in history, the patrician class is deliberately selling its own country down the river just to prove a point: that, yes, we can! This country stinks and we won’t be happy until we’ve forced you to admit it.

In other words, stop thinking of the Democratic Party as merely a political party, because it’s much more than that. We’re not just the party of slavery, segregation, secularism, and sedition. Not just the party of Aaron Burr, Boss Tweed, Richard J. Croker, Bull Connor, Chris Dodd, Richard Daley, Bill Ayers, the Reverend Jeremiah Wright, and Emperor Barack Hussein Obama II. Not just the party of Kendall “Agent 202” Myers, the State Department official recruited as a Cuban spy along with his wife during the Carter administration. Rather, think of the Democratic Party as what it really is: a criminal organization masquerading as a political party.

So the news yesterday that the FBI has been bagging crooked Democrats all across this great land of ours comes as exactly zero surprise to me. After all, at the behest of my PJ Media colleague, friend and publisher, Roger Kimball, I wrote the book on the subject: The People v. the Democratic Party, which you can find on Amazon and at better bookstores everywhere. These people have been enemies of the state since Aaron Burr shot and killed Alexander Hamilton (Burr, who was basically the first Democrat vice president, also was one of the founders of Tammany Hall, the first and last word in Democrat municipal corruption). It’s time to start seeing them for what they really are.

ALL of it here
Unexamined Premises » Time to Break Out the RICO Statute and Break Up the Democrats

Holy, double standard Batman! After all the fuss about the government allegedly targeting conservative groups you turn around and suggest that they target an entire political party. I'm always happy to see crooks taken down no matter the party but I wonder how you would react if several republicans were indicted in a short period of time. I'm almost certain the prevailing narrative would be something along the lines of a government witch hunt against conservatives.

Forum List

Back