Time to Annex Mexico

Decriminalize all drugs. Then instead of wasting billions on law enforcement, flood the market with cheap drugs. no money, no honey.

The Mexican invasion now underway is rapidly retaking the land that was theirs to begin with. Putin would applaud our technique for stealing Texas when Mexico abolished slavery. I doubt even Putin would want such a violent shit hole however. Fortunately, most of Texas will be uninhabitable within the next twenty years or so. We stole Florida as well and it is sinking like the Titanic. America will be playing Triple A League ball by the end of this century. Praise Jesus![/SIZE][/COLOR]

So let's get specific.

Which states should be returned to Mexico?

Would this look good to you?

It even already has a name.

aztlan_map_0.jpg

Last edited:
Mexico doesn't "suck" it has the fastest growth rate in Latin America.

It's a third world shit hole.

Absorbing Mexico isn't the solution to our problems, giving back to Mexico the land we stole in the Mexican-American war of aggression would do a lot more good.

Yep, then they can turn all that into a shit hole too. California has already given them a head start.

Correction- Mexico is a 2nd world country at worst.

Parts of Mexico are like a "shithole", but so are parts of the US- Detroit, East Saint Louis, Camden, etc. come to mind.
Like the US, Mexico also has places of stunning beauty (sea of cortez, copper canyon, San Muguel Allende, etc..) .

California is a beautiful state too.....it's run by moonbats but it's still an awesome place to live.

:thup:

Last edited:
I'd rather we just gave them Texas. Then they'd have a real underclass to scoff at.

Sounds good to me!

See?

They're getting more honest.

I think we should pay attention to their words.

Return the southwest states to Mexico and "fundamentally change" what remains into a European-style Social Democracy with a much more authoritarian central bureaucracy.

Just read what they say on this forum. You don't have to go far.

Last edited:
Mexico has declared war on the USA and it's way past time for us to respond. Send in the 82nd and 101st to Mexico City take over the government in 15 minutes. Then use every available drone to target every cartel Boss.

It will be the shortest war in history. We'll restore security to our border and then well be able to adopt a sane and safe immigration policy.

Threatening cartel billboards warning police to choose 'silver over lead' come complete with hanging mannequins appearing in Texas | Mail Online

i hear they want a right of return to texas and california.

Simple for those who think Mexico has a claim or the Native Americans. Give you land back to them. Don't wait set an example.

Land has always been taken through conquest it is just a fact of life. The Native American's way of life had passed.

What a fucking stupid idea.

If we take over Mexico then we've got to government Mexico.

Forum List

Back