Time, once again, to make some liberal heads explode.

Lutroo

May 29, 2016
Check this out. One of the safest cities in America, with a population of over 200,000 is Gilbert, AZ. Why will this make liberal heads explode? Well, you see, in Arizona, you can buy a gun online, or from a friend, without a background check. Also, you do not need a permit to carry a concealed firearm. All those guns floating around. The streets should be running with blood. But they aren't. Would any of you libtards care to explain this?

Check this out. One of the safest cities in America, with a population of over 200,000 is Gilbert, AZ. Why will this make liberal heads explode? Well, you see, in Arizona, you can buy a gun online, or from a friend, without a background check. Also, you do not need a permit to carry a concealed firearm. All those guns floating around. The streets should be running with blood. But they aren't. Would any of you libtards care to explain this?

It's too damn hot to cause trouble.

You have to pass a background check in Kansas, but they have "Constitutional Carry" there. You can carry openly, or concealed without permit or license as long as you are not a felon.

If you are caught carrying and a felon, or in the process of committing a felon with a gun, the sentence is an automatic 10 years added to your initial sentence.

The logical fallacy known as false cause. You have no way of proving the crime rate is low because of gun policy..

And consequently, you have no way of proving that it's not.
I'm not the one making any claims. Its on the OP to prove their point.

And you will in turn, do what? Prove him wrong? How?
Shoot holes in his claim like I already did. Do you have some proof the crime rate is low because there are lots of guns floating around? Thats what I am interested in seeing instead of you playing captain save a ho for the OP.

The left claims that less gun control leads to higher crime rates. If that were true, Gilbert, AZ would not be one of the safest cities in which to live. Therefore, the liberals are wrong, which makes the OP right. Case closed.

The left claims that less gun control leads to higher crime rates. If that were true, Gilbert, AZ would not be one of the safest cities in which to live. Therefore, the liberals are wrong, which makes the OP right. Case closed.
I'm left and i never make that claim. Prove everyone that is left is saying something that is equally impossible to prove. Case still open.

I'm left and i never make that claim. Prove everyone that is left is saying something that is equally impossible to prove. Case still open.
First of all, I didn't say "everyone on the left". I said "the left". Second, you're a liar, and claiming that you've never made that claim is most likely a lie which you cannot prove. Third, you're an irrelevant porch monkey and no one here takes you seriously. No offense. :lol:

First of all, I didn't say "everyone on the left". I said "the left". Second, you're a liar, and claiming that you've never made that claim is most likely a lie which you cannot prove. Third, you're an irrelevant porch monkey and no one here takes you seriously. No offense. :lol:
You said "the left". You didnt say some on the left. You clearly were claiming all people on the left since you made no attempt to be specific. Since you cant prove I made that claim with a quote then I have to laugh at your silly cave chimp deflection. :laugh:

You said "the left". You didnt say some on the left. You clearly were claiming all people on the left since you made no attempt to be specific. Since you cant prove I made that claim with a quote then I have to laugh at your silly cave chimp deflection. :laugh:
Wrong again, porch monkey. I don't need to specify "some" on the left. A normal thinking person (which you are not) is intelligent enough (which you are not) to know that one cannot include every single person in a general assessment. Am I talking too far over your coconut head?

Wrong again, porch monkey. I don't need to specify "some" on the left. A normal thinking person (which you are not) is intelligent enough (which you are not) to know that one cannot include every single person in a general assessment. Am I talking too far over your coconut head?
I'm always right as far as you are concerned cave chimp. You meant everyone on the left. Dont try to deny it because I dont believe you nor can you convince me. Normal thinking people (which you are not a member of said group) are more intelligent than you by any measure. Youre just mad because I caught you in a lie you cant prove on top of calling you out on your claim I said less gun control leads to more violence. You have put your finger in your ass again and then got caught licking it off like you cave chimps tend to do.
laugh.gif

Doesn't make anyone's head explode. Some places are safe and have guns. No one is saying that the instant a gun is somewhere that the danger increases.

Most liberals know there are many causes of violence, and that guns can exacerbate an already bad situation.

The problem is that people like you are looking for simply things to attack people with.

This fails as a straw man fallacy.

Liberals buy guns online and FTF without background checks, they own guns, carry guns, and enjoy the shooting sports.

Liberals have no issue with citizens purchasing guns in accordance with state and Federal laws.

And a large majority of Americans support expanded background checks:

“85% of Americans – including large majorities of Democrats (88%) and Republicans (79%) – favor expanded background checks[.]”

Continued Bipartisan Support for Expanded Background Checks on Gun Sales

Consequently, no heads are ‘exploding.’

The logical fallacy known as false cause. You have no way of proving the crime rate is low because of gun policy..

And consequently, you have no way of proving that it's not.

In any event, it certainly disproves the wrong-wing position that easy access to guns results in an increase in violent crime. Not that this claim wasn't already obviously false in the first place, but this is another nail in its coffin.

The entire argument for gun control rests on the claim that easy access to guns results in higher rates of violent crime. A claim that is obviously false on its face, but that doesn't stop wrong-wing scumbags from making it, and from promoting tyrannical policies that would only make sense if one assumes that claim to be true. Or, more plausibly, if one assumes that the motive behind gun control policies is not, as claimed, concern for public safety, but something more sinister.

Forum List

Back