Clinton White House was a den of cocaine and mistresses: ex-Secret Service officer

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
We know Bill is a sex-addict, but a cokehead too eh ?

Gary J. Byrne has devoted his life, and risked it, to serve his country — as a member of the US Air Force, a uniformed White House Secret Service officer, and a federal air marshal.

And he believes it is his patriotic duty to do anything he can to prevent Hillary Clinton from becoming president of the United States.

As someone who guarded the Oval Office during the Clinton presidency, Byrne, in an exclusive interview with The Post, tells how he witnessed “the Clinton machine leaving a wake of destruction in just about everything they do.”

He says he has also seen Hillary’s “dangerous,” abusive, paranoid behavior.

“It’s like hitting yourself with a hammer every day,” says Byrne, pounding a fist into his open hand, of the former First Lady’s explosive anger.

In his new book, “Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate,” out Tuesday, Byrne makes no apologies for his anti-Clinton motivations.

“ ‘America first’ is in my blood,” he writes, sounding very similar to another presidential hopeful.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/25/clinto...ine-and-mistresses-ex-secret-service-officer/

Look, politicians are nothing more than educated gang members. The Clintons are the best example. I have no doubt whatsoever that the Clintons were not the worst of the worst. There have been several books written about them and their time in the White House, stealing from the people of America.

Her screaming tantrums, throwing of dishes at the "Old Guard" calling them "fucking pigs", telling the Secret Service detail to get the "fuck out of her house". These are just a few examples.

These two are thieves of the lowest order, legally robbing from us, just as all politicians do. They know the drill and how to get away with it.

Just like Reid, who went to DC as a perpetual loser, and is now worth millions. Or just like McCain, who, were it not for being shot down over North Viet Nam, the world would never have heard of him - or his massive failures as a Naval officer (but daddy was an Admiral) and went on to spend 95% of his life collecting money from lobbyists - again, just like all politicians do.

Wake the hell up America and realize that you are being robbed.

lol

The ridiculous, desperate, pathetic right.

The thread premise fails as a red herring fallacy – Bill Clinton isn’t running for president.

And the ‘source’ is completely devoid of credibility.

lol

The ridiculous, desperate, pathetic right.

The thread premise fails as a red herring fallacy – Bill Clinton isn’t running for president.

And the ‘source’ is completely devoid of credibility.

Yet another of your bullshit, hypocritical "fallacys"

Quite frankly, you are a fucking idiot.

Cocaine you say! It's all in the nose.

Ch74jAlXIAA5rPz.jpg

Clinton White House was a den of cocaine and mistresses: ex-Secret Service officer

That ex-SS officer sounds like a real piece of shit. Don't they take an oath? Where is their honor? Reminds me of some Navy SEALS spilling their guts.

That ex-SS officer sounds like a real piece of shit. Don't they take an oath? Where is their honor? Reminds me of some Navy SEALS spilling their guts.

What's the matter Shitting bull? Someone upsetting your apple cart?

You guys hate it when the truth comes out about your heroes, dont you?

Poor baby.....

He's 69 years old. He's not running for office. The country did well when he was president. Yet, here are the right wing still attacking him. After all the damage caused by Bush, you would think they would be ashamed and leave Bill alone.

obama must out do in the coke freak department. He's probably dealing out of the rose garden.

He's 69 years old. He's not running for office. The country did well when he was president. Yet, here are the right wing still attacking him. After all the damage caused by Bush, you would think they would be ashamed and leave Bill alone.
He did well with the gop controlling the senate and house you mean.

We know Bill is a sex-addict, but a cokehead too eh ?

Gary J. Byrne has devoted his life, and risked it, to serve his country — as a member of the US Air Force, a uniformed White House Secret Service officer, and a federal air marshal.

And he believes it is his patriotic duty to do anything he can to prevent Hillary Clinton from becoming president of the United States.

As someone who guarded the Oval Office during the Clinton presidency, Byrne, in an exclusive interview with The Post, tells how he witnessed “the Clinton machine leaving a wake of destruction in just about everything they do.”

He says he has also seen Hillary’s “dangerous,” abusive, paranoid behavior.

“It’s like hitting yourself with a hammer every day,” says Byrne, pounding a fist into his open hand, of the former First Lady’s explosive anger.

In his new book, “Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate,” out Tuesday, Byrne makes no apologies for his anti-Clinton motivations.

“ ‘America first’ is in my blood,” he writes, sounding very similar to another presidential hopeful.

Clinton White House was a den of cocaine and mistresses: ex-Secret Service officer | New York Post

If Hillary announces that everyone can have free cocaine I'll vote for her. Parte' mofos!

Intuitively-----I have had the feeling that the Clintons were and are SLEAZE BAGS. ------I am old now------and looking back on my life------I realize that my intuitions are very sharp-----my failures resulted from not heeding them. BOTH of them are sleazy creatures.

He did well with the gop controlling the senate and house you mean.

Bush was a little dull but not sleazy. He did not cause the damage-----in fact he did some good thinks like create the means to knock off BINNY

Forum List

Back