Time Of Reason: Trump Likely To Support Ending Federal Ban On Marijuana...

I laugh at those who are so delusional to think that making pot legal and more readily available won't lead to an increase in usage.

The last thing we need in this overpopulated and disgustingly interdependent society are more people using using a mind altering drug. What could possibly go wrong?
Absolutely - the last thing we really need in this country is more freedom. That would be untenable. In fact, what we really need is more big government control to take all those bad choices we might make away from us.

So what could possibly go wrong with the freedom to have more idiot pot heads?

Pot is a mind altering drug. The last thing any of us need are idiots using a mind altering drug driving around with our kids and grandkids on the roads. You want your doctor to be a pothead? How about any first responder when you get in the accident that the pot head caused while driving and grooving out? How about the chick filling out your prescription?

Using pot may not be the most stupid thing that a shithead could do but it is right up there near the top. The last thing we need to do is legalize more stupidity. Things will not work out like the idiot Moon Bats think it will.

The US has survived hundreds of years of millions of alcoholics. It'll survive some folks smokin some Ganja too. The sky won't fall. Seriously, it won't.

I don't think that I would agree with you that the US turning into a nation of pot heads will insure survival.

There are already too many people in this country fucked up without adding to the number. What could possibly go wrong in a nation of dumbshit asshole pot heads?

Well, no one will force you to use Marijuana. It'll be your adult decision. That's the way it should be in a truly free nation.
No, I will just be forced to have a boss that is high constantly, and my kids will have peers that are high, and teachers that are high etc. Not to mention high drivers on the road.

A bunch of idiots who think I am moving at the speed of light walking up to them.

Dschrute there is absolutely no benefit with debating the low IQ crowd. No one is forcing them to partake in smoking, vaping or eating marijuana edibles and they seem to thing everyone who does partake is a lowlife stay at home lazy mf that has done absolutely nothing in their lifetime. Like I said you don't have to partake but the leave the rest of us that do the hell alone.

Medical Cannabis Laws and Opioid Prescribing in the Medicare Part D Population

Opioid Use Lower In States That Eased Marijuana Laws

Studies: Marijuana Legalization Associated With Reduced Opioid...

Yeah, it's prehistoric illogical thinking. They've watched too much 'Reefer Madness' and have gone all-in on Government Marijuana Prohibition-propaganda. They're just woefully misinformed and uninformed on the subject.

In reality, it would actually be fair to deem Marijuana a 'Miracle Drug' at this point. They're only scratching the surface on its numerous medicinal values. There is no logical valid reason for it to be Illegal at this point. No Citizen should be thrown in a cage for partaking in it. Time to evolve.

I don't think decriminalizing pot will lead to more pot smokers. I laugh at those that say things like that.

I laugh at those who are so delusional to think that making pot legal and more readily available won't lead to an increase in usage.

The last thing we need in this overpopulated and disgustingly interdependent society are more people using using a mind altering drug. What could possibly go wrong?
Absolutely - the last thing we really need in this country is more freedom. That would be untenable. In fact, what we really need is more big government control to take all those bad choices we might make away from us.

Pot is a mind altering drug. The last thing any of us need are idiots using a mind altering drug driving around with our kids and grandkids on the roads. You want your doctor to be a pothead? How about any first responder when you get in the accident that the pot head caused while driving and grooving out? How about the chick filling out your prescription?

Using pot may not be the most stupid thing that a shithead could do but it is right up there near the top. The last thing we need to do is legalize more stupidity. Things will not work out like the idiot Moon Bats think it will.

The US has survived hundreds of years of millions of alcoholics. It'll survive some folks smokin some Ganja too. The sky won't fall. Seriously, it won't.
The real alcoholics tend to beat their spouses and get jailed, or die in a car crash that results in few deaths besides the driver.

If pot gets legalized the way it was in Colorado the best possible outcome is a complete shutdown of the country because of all the potheads. The worst outcome is that complete shutdown of the western economy long term.

Oh boy, you really have gone all-in on Government Marijuana Prohibition-propaganda. Seriously, the world won't end because folks can legally smoke some Ganja. The sky won't fall. Like i said, our Founding Fathers routinely partook in the use of Marijuana, Cocaine, Alcohol and so on. They seemed to be ok. I mean, they only created the greatest nation in all of world history.

Dschrute there is absolutely no benefit with debating the low IQ crowd. No one is forcing them to partake in smoking, vaping or eating marijuana edibles and they seem to thing everyone who does partake is a lowlife stay at home lazy mf that has done absolutely nothing in their lifetime. Like I said you don't have to partake but the leave the rest of us that do the hell alone.

Yeah, it's prehistoric illogical thinking. They've watched too much 'Reefer Madness' and have gone all-in on Government Marijuana Prohibition-propaganda. They're just woefully misinformed and uninformed on the subject.

In reality, it would actually be fair to deem Marijuana a 'Miracle Drug' at this point. They're only scratching the surface on its numerous medicinal values. There is no logical valid reason for it to be Illegal at this point. No Citizen should be thrown in a cage for partaking in it. Time to evolve.

I don't know if I would go that far but it certainly has strong medicinal properties and Rick Simpson seems to think so. There is no logical reason it should be illegal and never should have. I am pretty much done debating with them, doesn't matter what they think. Too bad if they never change their views on something that may save their life one day.

I don't think that I would agree with you that the US turning into a nation of pot heads will insure survival.

There are already too many people in this country fucked up without adding to the number. What could possibly go wrong in a nation of dumbshit asshole pot heads?

Well, no one will force you to use Marijuana. It'll be your adult decision. That's the way it should be in a truly free nation.
No, I will just be forced to have a boss that is high constantly, and my kids will have peers that are high, and teachers that are high etc. Not to mention high drivers on the road.

A bunch of idiots who think I am moving at the speed of light walking up to them.

Being high or drunk on the job, is grounds for dismissal. That won't change when it's legal.

I don't know if I would go that far but it certainly has strong medicinal properties and Rick Simpson seems to think so. There is no logical reason it should be illegal and never should have. I am pretty much done debating with them, doesn't matter what they think. Too bad if they never change their views on something that may save their life one day.

I hear ya, they're just woefully uninformed. Personally, i think they've only scratched the surface on Marijuana's medicinal values. But at the very least, no one should be thrown in a cage for partaking in it.

Being high or drunk on the job, is grounds for dismissal. That won't change when it's legal.
So we will have an even smaller workforce than we do now.

I know hundreds of teenagers who currently have jobs who would be high right now if it were legal. They might experiment because it is "taboo" now, but they will smoke pot much more if they see their friends just standing there with a doobie in their hand like it is the latest extension of their Iphone.

I know hundreds of teenagers who currently have jobs who would be high right now if it were legal. They might experiment because it is "taboo" now, but they will smoke pot much more if they see their friends just standing there with a doobie in their hand like it is the latest extension of their Iphone.

Again, being high or drunk on the job is grounds for dismissal. Just like driving while high will continue to be illegal. None of that changes if Marijuana is decriminalized. You need to let go of the Government Prohibition propaganda. It's all based on lies. Marijuana should have never been criminalized.

And also keep in mind, alcohol is an addictive substance. Yet our country has survived hundreds of years of millions of alcoholics. So folks legally partaking in Marijuana, won't = The end of our country. I promise.

Again, being high or drunk on the job is grounds for dismissal. Just like driving while high will continue to be illegal. None of that changes if Marijuana is decriminalized. You need to let go of the Government Prohibition propaganda. It's all based on lies. Marijuana should have never been criminalized.

And also keep in mind, alcohol is an addictive substance. Yet our country has survived hundreds of years of millions of alcoholics. So folks legally partaking in Marijuana, won't = The end of our country. I promise.
Our workforce is thin just from kids experimenting with drugs and consequently trying even harder drugs. Marijuana is NEVER going to stop being a gateway drug. Marijuana is NEVER going to be a net positive for the US. There is no government prohibition propaganda, get off your bong. Marijuana is ultimately the reason why my idiot step brother decided that drugs were cool and killed himself from an overdose on heroin 2 years after he barely survived an overdose on heroin.

Alcohol is not a gateway to anything other than death or jail. It is not about prohibition(which I wholeheartedly support for alcohol btw), it is about there being absolutely no recreational equivalent for pot to someone going to a bar without the intent to get drunk. There is no equivalent to people who have a cooler full of beer for the game on Sunday or the barbecue and end up being able to take their daughter to a sleepover a few hours later. Colorado's economy is only being temporarily propped up by the sale of a new product that is popular NATIONWIDE while the actual work ethic across the board is sinking dramatically.

Alcohol is not addictive. Some people may become addicted. Most will not. Marijuana is an addictive substance because everyone who uses the drug is an addict. Even if they are not actively using, they still want to.

Our workforce is thin just from kids experimenting with drugs and consequently trying even harder drugs. Marijuana is NEVER going to stop being a gateway drug. Marijuana is NEVER going to be a net positive for the US. There is no government prohibition propaganda, get off your bong. Marijuana is ultimately the reason why my idiot step brother decided that drugs were cool and killed himself from an overdose on heroin 2 years after he barely survived an overdose on heroin.

Alcohol is not a gateway to anything other than death or jail. It is not about prohibition(which I wholeheartedly support for alcohol btw), it is about there being absolutely no recreational equivalent for pot to someone going to a bar without the intent to get drunk. There is no equivalent to people who have a cooler full of beer for the game on Sunday or the barbecue and end up being able to take their daughter to a sleepover a few hours later. Colorado's economy is only being temporarily propped up by the sale of a new product that is popular NATIONWIDE while the actual work ethic across the board is sinking dramatically.

I am generally a Libertarian but I oppose my fellow Libertarians on two issues. Free and open borders and legalization of mind altering drugs. Both are the wrong things to do. Both will lead to disaster.

You've been fear mongered-up. Folks have always gotten high and drunk. It's been the case just about the entirety of humanity. Yet the Pyramids still got built, and the greatest nation in world history was created. Your country will not collapse because folks can legally partake in Marijuana. Seriously, it's fact. You need to let go of all the fear. Maybe try chillin, and firing up a blunt?

I am generally a Libertarian but I oppose my fellow Libertarians on two issues. Free and open borders and legalization of mind altering drugs. Both are the wrong things to do. Both will lead to disaster.

I don't support Open Borders either. But that's a completely different issue. Adult Citizens should have the right to decide whether or not they wanna get high or drunk. It isn't a Government issue.

I don't support Open Borders either. But that's a completely different issue. Adult Citizens should have the right to decide whether or not they wanna get high or drunk. It isn't a Government issue.

If we lived in 1770s where none of us had to intact with others unless we wanted to then I would be inclined to agree with you. But that ain't the case.

I don't want to drive on roads with more stupid pot heads behind the wheel. Because of the complexity of modern life I have to be dependent upon too many other people and I sure as hell don't want them to be addicted to mind altering drugs.

It takes a real idiot to be a pot head. I have never known one in real life that wasn't fucked up like Hogan's Goat some way or another. I have seen it be a gateway to other additive drugs.

The last thing we need to be doing as a society is making it easier to be fucked up. It will not end well for us as a nation.

Last edited:

You've been fear mongered-up. Folks have always gotten high and drunk. It's been the case just about the entirety of humanity. Yet the Pyramids still got built, and the greatest nation in world history was created. Your country will not collapse because folks can legally partake in Marijuana. Seriously, it's fact. You need to let go of all the fear. Maybe try chillin, and firing up a blunt?
The people who got high in the past were miniscule compared to the slaves and the determined who were more than capable of building the infrastructure that society needed. We no longer have the slaves, and the drugs will all but kill determination.

This is not fear mongering. My 2 surviving step siblings are also drug addicts and they are more useless than a person who used to be literally proud of my laziness and procrastination.

It isn't a government issue, it is a national issue.

If we lived in 1770s where none of us had to intact with others unless we wanted to then I would be inclined to agree with you. But that ain't the case.

I don't want to drive on roads with more stupid pot heads behind the wheel. Because of the complexity of modern life I have to be dependent upon too many other people and I sure as hell don't them to be addicted to mind altering drugs.

It takes a real idiot to be a pot head. I have never known one in real life that wasn't fucked up like Hogan's Goat some way or another. I have seen it be a gateway to other additive drugs.

The last thing we need to be doing as a society is making it easier to be fucked up. It will not end well for us as a nation.

Driving while high, will still be illegal. Folks will and should be prosecuted. And as far as your views on Marijuana go, they're very outdated and based on disinformation propaganda. Just about every day they're discovering more medicinal values of Marijuana. It's not the 'Evil Boogeyman' the US Government has made it out to be. It's a lie.

It isn't a government issue, it is a national issue.

Government shouldn't be involved. If Adult folks wanna get high and drunk, so be it. It's their decision.

I don't want to drive on roads with more stupid pot heads behind the wheel. Because of the complexity of modern life I have to be dependent upon too many other people and I sure as hell don't them to be addicted to mind altering drugs.

Driving while high, will still be illegal. Folks will and should be prosecuted. And as far as your views on Marijuana go, they're very outdated and based on disinformation propaganda. Just about every day they're discovering more medicinal uses of Marijuana. It's not the 'Evil Boogeyman' the US Government has made it out to be. It's a lie.

My views on pot are not outdated. You are simply being in denial about the harmful effects of the drug, which is normal for a pot head to be.

Pot, like other mind altering drugs, is additive and as we know making it illegal to be out of your mind while driving or operating on a patient or responding to a 911 call or whatever won't mean a damn thing. The addiction is a greater compunction than the fear of being caught.

Like I said, it is simply the wrong thing to do.

Forum List

Back