Time Magazine writer fears freedom of speech

they will look back one day in nostalgia (assuming they reach their sick fascist goal) on the days when they themselves were able to speak freely...

what goes around comes around (eventually)
If they play their cards right maybe they will get a villa on the Black Sea

Lies are killing Americans in large numbers. The Republican Party has become a death cult pretending covid doesn't exist, refusing to get vaxxed, and then demanding invermectin when they get sick.
Lies are killing Americans in large numbers.

Gotta link to your data on that?

Lies are killing Americans in large numbers. The Republican Party has become a death cult pretending covid doesn't exist, refusing to get vaxxed, and then demanding invermectin when they get sick.
That is called freedom. Another example of fascism from the left. So let’s see, so far you are against choosing what medicines we put in our bodies and pro censorship. What’s next, more gun regulations, or maybe trying to force the teaching of sex/gender to our k-3 kids? The fascism from the left is never ending.

Just wonder what other freedomes you would like to take away?

I'm having a lot of fun locally seeking out liberal icons that carry names even vaguely capable of triggering emotions and agitating that they changed and their associated events cancelled. They don't know whether to shit or go blind! They just cannot understand that What Goes Around Comes Around. I'm amazed by the number of things I can find offensive! Pretty soon children will have to be issued numbers rather than names except there must be restrictions on the excessive use of the digit "6".

you make a great Nazi. Congrats. Try reality, check your bs. The only party IN THE WORLD that denies GW vax masks secure elections and for that matter living wage, health care parental leave fair taxes cheap college and training and great infrastucture, you name it, super dupe. And thanks for allowing 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, and the corrupt dereg bubble and bust recessions and depressions...great job!! All you have is pure garbage propaganda...
Woop woop! You're in rare form today and managed to get almost all your repeated ad nauseum phrases into three sentences. Keep trying, I just know you get them all into one if you really work at it.

Forum List

Back