TIME Magazine man of the year...

161207-hey-time-i-fixed-it-for-you_zps36vml8u8.jpg
I can't wait until he looks into democrats #pizzagate.....

You really think that's a thing, don't you?
You mean Podesta's Thing?

Pizzagate. The idea that a pedophile ring is being run in the basement of Comet Pizza...a building that doesn't have a basement.

Man of the Year just observes who made the most news in the past year.

That's it. It's not a gold star for humanitarianism.

Ah, so you voting for a corporatist was OK because you knew she was owned by Wall Street. Failed argument.

Trump campaigned against capitalism. He was far more honest than Hillary about that
They are all corporatists. And no, he wasn't honest. The first thing he did was make a deal with a corporation. Wait, that was the second. First he appointed Goldman Sachs. :lmao:

That's what he said he was going to do. He said he is against free trade, government should decide when and if a company can trade. What planet were you on during the election? I sure the fuck heard him say he's not a capitalist repeatedly. That's why I didn't vote for him. How did you possibly not know that?
Of course he's a capitalist. That's why he made the deal with Carrier and why he appointed a Goldman Sachs person. He's also a commie, that's why he wants the government to decide when and if a company can trade. He's in it all for his bottom line. He's like Stalin.

You say "of course he's a capitalist" then none of your examples are capitalism
Personally, as it applies to him and his family, he is a capitalist. Politically, as his opposition to free trade shows, and his telling companies what to do shows, he's a communist. He's going to use his position to benefit himself, period. So he's a hybrid. Like Stalin.

You don't know what capitalism is, you're just a leftist bigot

Not to mention his opposition to immigration (not A capitalist trait) except when it allows him to hire cheap labor (a capitalist trait).

As I just said, you don't know what capitalism is. You just have lots and lots of butt hurt. Preparation H, my friend, use it freely

ROFL...you're a little slow with the news, aren't you there cupcake?

Meet the man who creates the fake news that you gobble up like an idiot -- he ran the site that produced that bit of fake news:

Exclusive interview with man behind fake campaign news

Fake news? Like that Hillary was going to win in a landslide?

Actually, I don't recall hearing any mainstream media outlet saying that. WE were saying that here, on this forum, but big media was careful not to make such solid predictions like that.

Meet the man who creates the fake news that you gobble up like an idiot -- he ran the site that produced that bit of fake news:

Actually, I don't recall hearing any mainstream media outlet saying that. WE were saying that here, on this forum, but big media was careful not to make such solid predictions like that.
All your fake news was saying that....going so far as to discuss Hillary picking out furnishings for the WH...:lol:

Can someone explain how Time magazine exists without making money? The qu33rs on MSNBC were all giddy though. Racist douche Chris Matthews said Nixon was on the cover a lot, and Rachel "Blinky" Maddow giggled to herself and slapped her desk like a loon, both qu33rs implying they have the power to get The Donald impeached, like they had the power to put Crooked Hillary in office. By the way "historian" Matthews said Nixon was impeached. :p

Can someone explain how Time magazine exists without making money? The qu33rs on MSNBC were all giddy though. Racist douche Chris Matthews said Nixon was on the cover a lot, and Rachel "Blinky" Maddow giggled to herself and slapped her desk like a loon, both qu33rs implying they have the power to get The Donald impeached, like they had the power to put Crooked Hillary in office. By the way "historian" Matthews said Nixon was impeached. :p
Soros....:lol:

Fake news is expensive.....

Time exists by being able to write copy that doesn't sound like what you just wrote.

So when they kept saying she was ahead in Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, Michigan, Pennsylvania, ... that wasn't predicting a landslide? It's the media that conducts all those polls you know, Holmes

TIME Person of the Year for 2016 is President-elect Donald Trump

Liberal heads explode in 3....2....1....

References to Hitler also being on the cover in 3.....2....1..

Why would liberal heads explode? How desperate are you to gin up outrage? Lose the remote control for your TV?

iu

iu

iu
Desperate? Not really. My salt factory is running overtime trying to keep up with all the liberal tears.

Salt?- clearly your factory is busy manufacturing outrage.
You cocksuckers dished the shit for 8 years. Karma is a bitch
So....it was all about payback for perceived slights after all.

Forum List

Back