TIME Magazine man of the year...

TIME Person of the Year for 2016 is President-elect Donald Trump

Liberal heads explode in 3....2....1....

References to Hitler also being on the cover in 3.....2....1..

Why would liberal heads explode? How desperate are you to gin up outrage? Lose the remote control for your TV?

iu

iu

iu
Desperate? Not really. My salt factory is running overtime trying to keep up with all the liberal tears.

Salt?- clearly your factory is busy manufacturing outrage.
You cocksuckers dished the shit for 8 years. Karma is a bitch
So....it was all about payback for perceived slights after all.
Are you dense? I opposed Trump pre election. I have some confidence he may prove me wrong but one things for sure... I remember when Obama was elected and how his supporters acted. Now the shoe is on the other foot and ya'll are in the fetal position shivering.
I love it

“Had Hillary Clinton managed to win Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan in the way that Trump did, there’s no doubt that Time would have bestowed this honor on her. Would they have subtitled her ‘President of the Divided States of America’? Almost certainly not, even though it would have applied just as well to Hillary; they would have probably used a ‘glass ceiling’ reference instead.”

They are all corporatists. And no, he wasn't honest. The first thing he did was make a deal with a corporation. Wait, that was the second. First he appointed Goldman Sachs. :lmao:

That's what he said he was going to do. He said he is against free trade, government should decide when and if a company can trade. What planet were you on during the election? I sure the fuck heard him say he's not a capitalist repeatedly. That's why I didn't vote for him. How did you possibly not know that?
Of course he's a capitalist. That's why he made the deal with Carrier and why he appointed a Goldman Sachs person. He's also a commie, that's why he wants the government to decide when and if a company can trade. He's in it all for his bottom line. He's like Stalin.

You say "of course he's a capitalist" then none of your examples are capitalism
Personally, as it applies to him and his family, he is a capitalist. Politically, as his opposition to free trade shows, and his telling companies what to do shows, he's a communist. He's going to use his position to benefit himself, period. So he's a hybrid. Like Stalin.

You don't know what capitalism is, you're just a leftist bigot

Where do you get your definitions of words?

“Had Hillary Clinton managed to win Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan in the way that Trump did, there’s no doubt that Time would have bestowed this honor on her. Would they have subtitled her ‘President of the Divided States of America’? Almost certainly not, even though it would have applied just as well to Hillary; they would have probably used a ‘glass ceiling’ reference instead.”

Again, ignoring Hillary has won the popular vote by 2.5 million. Could get to 3 Mill before long.

Why would liberal heads explode? How desperate are you to gin up outrage? Lose the remote control for your TV?

iu

iu

iu
Desperate? Not really. My salt factory is running overtime trying to keep up with all the liberal tears.

Are you dense? I opposed Trump pre election. I have some confidence he may prove me wrong but one things for sure... I remember when Obama was elected and how his supporters acted. Now the shoe is on the other foot and ya'll are in the fetal position shivering.
I love it
Suuuuuuuuure you did. Covering your bets......very clever....if it weren't so transparent.

Again, ignoring Hillary has won the popular vote by 2.5 million. Could get to 3 Mill before long.
Just because the moonbats of California like her means little. California is a dinosaur of economic wastelands.

That's what he said he was going to do. He said he is against free trade, government should decide when and if a company can trade. What planet were you on during the election? I sure the fuck heard him say he's not a capitalist repeatedly. That's why I didn't vote for him. How did you possibly not know that?
Of course he's a capitalist. That's why he made the deal with Carrier and why he appointed a Goldman Sachs person. He's also a commie, that's why he wants the government to decide when and if a company can trade. He's in it all for his bottom line. He's like Stalin.

You say "of course he's a capitalist" then none of your examples are capitalism
Personally, as it applies to him and his family, he is a capitalist. Politically, as his opposition to free trade shows, and his telling companies what to do shows, he's a communist. He's going to use his position to benefit himself, period. So he's a hybrid. Like Stalin.

You don't know what capitalism is, you're just a leftist bigot

Where do you get your definitions of words?

"A person who is intolerant of those holding different opinions"

That's exactly what I meant. Where do you get yours? The liberal dictionary?

Bigot - Republican

Honor Weather??? Hitler and Stalin 2 times made that cover

I love it
Suuuuuuuuure you did. Covering your bets......very clever....if it weren't so transparent.

Jesus you're stupid, he posted that repeatedly ... before the election. How can someone who has written as many posts as you not even know who the players are?

This is sure to cause much more butthurt among the left loons

Stalin twice and Hitler WERE ALSO Time men of the year

So was Obungles. Dope
So big fn deal that chump was too ,,,The grabber of pussy on the cover What has become of America?

You idiot progtards is what happened...now sit down while we fix it
Fix it ? lol give us some one worse than GWB ?

So was Obungles. Dope
So big fn deal that chump was too ,,,The grabber of pussy on the cover What has become of America?

FDR, Woodrow Wilson, LBJ, oh wait, you said one ...

Recently, no one, but Obama, Slick, HW and Peanuts were just as bad

So was Obungles. Dope

You're like all progtards..a broken fucking record. Get lost

Just because the moonbats of California like her means little. California is a dinosaur of economic wastelands.

lol @ people in Ohio mattering more. What have they ever done aside from get fat and whine about Lebron?

Forum List

Back