Court: Stein's recount bid unlawful

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Good, now end this silly charade once and for all.

Michigan appeals court rejects Jill Stein's recount as unlawful

LANSING — The Michigan Court of Appeals ruled Tuesday that the Board of State Canvassers never should have allowed a recount requested by Green Party candidate Jill Stein to proceed, because she has no chance to overturn the result of the presidential election in her favor and is not an aggrieved candidate.

The panel ordered the board to "reject the Nov. 30, 2016 petition of candidate Stein that precipitated the current recount process."

Michigan appeals court rejects Jill Stein's recount as unlawful

This scam is backfiring nicely for democrats in plain view of all Americans and the world....

This will serve to reinforce Trumps mandate....nice job democrats...:lol:

curses-foiled-again.jpg

Did I read somewhere that there was a glitch in the voting machines in Detroit (basically 100% HRC) that was double-counting some votes, thus over-counting HRC votes?

Or was that some fake news?

Did I read somewhere that there was a glitch in the voting machines in Detroit (basically 100% HRC) that was double-counting some votes, thus over-counting HRC votes?

I read something about Wayne County and that, it looked bad for Clinton so it had to be fake news

I read something about Wayne County and that, it looked bad for Clinton so it had to be fake news
is Jill insinuating that maybe a few thousand people took the Trump ballots to the back room and erased his votes, then filled them in for a Hillary vote?

Bill Schuette has a road to nowhere, we need to get rid of the Pub government in Mi , ASAP.

Can you imagine the shit storm that would have ensured had Trump lost and called for a recount?

Hypocrisy, thy name is liberal.

yup

Why are Trumpettes so afraid of a recount? After all, Trump said the election was rigged.

Can you imagine the shit storm that would have ensured had Trump lost and called for a recount?

Hypocrisy, thy name is liberal.

Clinton did call for a recount.

Further supporting my point.

Trump would of never conceded.

And you know this how?

Tired of the left's insistence they know the future and how every 'what if' scenario would have played out. You self-imposed omnipotence does not impress me.

Forum List

Back