Time for Kasich to pack it in?

Rubio's best bet of beating these two clowns Cruz and Trump is if Kasich drops out and supports him. Kasich had a terrible showing on Super Tuesday. But he can deliver Ohio to Rubio by gicing hI'm his support. Surely Kasich would rather have Rubio than Trump or Cruz ....
Kasich is no different than Hildabeast, both career politicians...

Fuck Kasich, he's an East Coast RINO which makes him a absolute raving lunatic. He doesn't have conservative bone in his body...
He Kisses career politicians asses as well as his own career politicians ass, he's Barry's yes man...
:chillpill:
That's the last thing we need is more career politicians…
He's balanced budgets. Aren't you always harping about debt?
His type is the problem

Kasich is not a right wing extremist kook, either is trump, which is why I like them both. Trump ain't no tea party kook either.
Trump is for torture, banning Muslim immigration, and making it easier to sue the press for negative publicity. Sounds pretty extremist to me.

I would think Kasich and Rubio would be closer on the issues.

Fuck Kasich, he's an East Coast RINO which makes him a absolute raving lunatic. He doesn't have conservative bone in his body...
He Kisses career politicians asses as well as his own career politicians ass, he's Barry's yes man...
His type is the problem
People who balance budgets are the problem?

Rubio's best bet of beating these two clowns Cruz and Trump is if Kasich drops out and supports him. Kasich had a terrible showing on Super Tuesday. But he can deliver Ohio to Rubio by gicing hI'm his support. Surely Kasich would rather have Rubio than Trump or Cruz ....
Kasich is no different than Hildabeast, both career politicians...
Hitler and Churchill were both career politicians too.

His type is the problem
Those balanced budgets were not balanced it was progressive math that was used, Debt is still debt...
The debt has not gone down even little bit, in nearly a century...

No, time for Kasich to strike a deal to be Trumps VP and hand Trump Ohio and maybe Michigan. Then Carson should pack it in and endorse Trump.

If you knew anything about Ohio and Michigan you'd know they don't care for each other. Kasich isn't going to do diddly in Michigan....he's sold out to Trump same as Crusty did.

As I grew up in Michigan only a few miles from Ohio, well lets just say I don't need your advice. :laugh:

Why should Kasich pack it in? If he can hold out until the convention and there is no clear winner, he's got as much chance of being chosen as the other guys.
No, he does not. He has zero chance.

A candidate that cannot take a single state is not going to be the nominee.

Yes he can.

How could that matter at the Republican convention?

On the first ballot (or in a handful of states beyond that), bound delegates will have to vote for the candidate they are bound to. But if no candidate gets a majority on the first vote, then it gets interesting. Delegates bound to one candidate but aligned with another could then be crucial.

Everything you need to know about delegate math in the presidential primary
No, he cant.

It matters at the convention because if the GOP outright ignores the electorate to the point that they take all the leading candidates and throw them out to put up a candidate that cannot even break out of single digit territory it will cease to exist. They are not suicidal.

Forum List

Back