Time for Kasich to pack it in?

Davros

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2015
I voted for the guy and he's who I want to be president, but he had a dismal showing today.

A few delegates from a tie in Vermont.

Very poor 3rd place showing in Massachusetts.

Virtually nonexistent elsewhere.

He's got no path to the nomination even if he were to win Ohio which is unlikely.

I say time to drop out and support Rubio.

I voted for the guy and he's who I want to be president, but he had a dismal showing today.

He's got no path to the nomination even if he were to win Ohio which is unlikely.

Not that Kasich had a snowball's chance, he screwed the pooch with that "Kitchen " comment.
Kasich apologizes for saying women 'left their kitchens' to back him - CNNPolitics.com
What a colossal blunder.

I think it's past time. I don't hate him, but he is one of the Washington establishment.

No, time for Kasich to strike a deal to be Trumps VP and hand Trump Ohio and maybe Michigan. Then Carson should pack it in and endorse Trump.

Only max 4 or 5 till final stage between Trump and second republican to have 30 matches between. After no 20 it bee Trump vs Cruz or Kasich, Carson or Rubio. Cruz have 3 victory and Rubio one and Trump the rest. Maybe ten victorius for Trump. Last three must win 4 pcs for challenge Trump in last 30 fights. If Cruz win one or two he gonna challenge Trump in last 30 pcs in final stage like of democration there it's Clinton vs Sanders.

Kasich, Carson and Rubio last chances. Maybe on victory till for Ted Cruz enough to bring final stage vs Donald Trump how in this forum want somebody here.

I've always thought Kasich/Rubio would have been their best ticket, especially considering electoral votes (Ohio & Florida).

Not this time. This thing is completely off the rails and not getting back on, any time soon.

Only max 4 or 5 till final stage between Trump and second republican to have 30 matches between. After no 20 it bee Trump vs Cruz or Kasich, Carson or Rubio. Cruz have 3 victory and Rubio one and Trump the rest. Maybe ten victorius for Trump. Last three must win 4 pcs for challenge Trump in last 30 fights. If Cruz win one or two he gonna challenge Trump in last 30 pcs in final stage like of democration there it's Clinton vs Sanders.
Can anyone translate this for me?

Why? He's the only one who can save the party.

Still not over or is it max 5 places in America before next one begin. Asual I say duell between two republican like the two democrat ????

Why should Kasich pack it in? If he can hold out until the convention and there is no clear winner, he's got as much chance of being chosen as the other guys.
No, he does not. He has zero chance.

A candidate that cannot take a single state is not going to be the nominee.

Not that Kasich had a snowball's chance, he screwed the pooch with that "Kitchen " comment.
Kasich apologizes for saying women 'left their kitchens' to back him - CNNPolitics.com
What a colossal blunder.
At least he didn't say fix me a sandwich.

Why should Kasich pack it in? If he can hold out until the convention and there is no clear winner, he's got as much chance of being chosen as the other guys.
No, he does not. He has zero chance.

A candidate that cannot take a single state is not going to be the nominee.

Yes he can.

How could that matter at the Republican convention?

On the first ballot (or in a handful of states beyond that), bound delegates will have to vote for the candidate they are bound to. But if no candidate gets a majority on the first vote, then it gets interesting. Delegates bound to one candidate but aligned with another could then be crucial.

Everything you need to know about delegate math in the presidential primary

Forum List

Back