Time For Genocide?

Absolutely nothing could be more insane than thinking that the earth could support an ever growing population of humans into infinity. I remember hearing something once about human population growth. The person who came up with the figures said that if the human population continued to grow at its present rate, in about 1500 years, the weight of humanity would be equal to the weight of the earth. And in another 1500 years, the weight of humanity would be equal to the weight of the universe. There HAS to be limits. The only question is how to bring them about.
Agreed, that would be insane, but so is the idea of genocide.

Nature loves balance and any problems with overpopulation will balance itself out.

You are an idiot. Please stop posting me.

What in the hell makes you think they stay there. Over the years, I have seen plenty of people from India who, unfortunately, live in the U.S.
There's about 1.25B people in India. Out of 320+ million Americans, about 1.25% are Indian-Americans. 18% of which are Christian. Not exactly something you need to be shitting your Depends over, but that's your choice, not mine.

..... I PROVED that it is the only solution. ......

Solution to what?
Indian people existing in India.

What in the hell makes you think they stay there. Over the years, I have seen plenty of people from India who, unfortunately, live in the U.S.

Better them than you.

Most Indians I know are ridiculously smart.

We need more of them.

There's about 1.25B people in India. Out of 320+ million Americans, about 1.25% are Indian-Americans. 18% of which are Christian. Not exactly something you need to be shitting your Depends over, but that's your choice, not mine.

There shouldn't be ANY people from either India or China here. And if we shared a land border with either of them just one tenth the size of the land border we share with mexico, you would be singing a whole different tune.

There shouldn't be ANY people from either India or China here. ...

You are not an American.

Is this stupid thread still going?

Is overpopulation still happening? Are creatures still going extinct? Are food wars, starvation and mass migrations of humans still happening? Maybe when those things stop, or there is a mass genocide of the guilty, this thread will stop.

..... I PROVED that it is the only solution. ......

Solution to what?
Indian people existing in India.

Better them than you.

Most Indians I know are ridiculously smart.

We need more of them.

(I say sarcastically) "Yeah. They're so smart. That's why their home country is so fucked up". America was made great without them around. It would be greater still without them.

You are not an American.

I am more American than you.

You are not an American.

I am more American than you.

The words you have posted here indicate otherwise.

Is this stupid thread still going?

Is overpopulation still happening? ....

NO. It never has been happening.

I know you are too stupid to believe your own eyes. But I will give this a try anyway.
RABeEJl.jpg

You have never refuted anything in any of my threads. All you do is say stupid shit.
Bullshit. I've refuted your assertion that murdering 9 innocent, unarmed Christians in church was an act of bravery. What you've failed to do was prove it was more than simple cowardice.

How many people who know you know you are a racist and support Roof's acts of murder? I'm guessing ZERO. Cowards hide and you, kid, are a fucking coward.

"There is no way to tell the difference between somebody from India or Pakistan."

Indians are Hindu, Pakistani's are Muslim, so we'll just have to round them ALL up and then DEMAND that the men all drop their pants and then we'll know which are the Pakistani's :smoke:

Just get ten of them together and try to surround them. All by yourself. The idea isn't to sort through them. The idea is to get rid of them all.
Is mass starvation and dehydration your preferred method of genocide too? Or is that too slow for you?

I think it has been effectively proven that debate and rationality isn't going to work. So choose your own poison.

Anyone arguing for genocide is not arguing rationally.

Overpopulation is even more unrational. Without question it will lead to overall destruction. At least with genocide, there can be survivors.

So off yourself if you really believe it.

You have never refuted anything in any of my threads. All you do is say stupid shit.
Bullshit. I've refuted your assertion that murdering 9 innocent, unarmed Christians in church was an act of bravery. What you've failed to do was prove it was more than simple cowardice.

How many people who know you know you are a racist and support Roof's acts of murder? I'm guessing ZERO. Cowards hide and you, kid, are a fucking coward.

This isn't the thread for this discussion. The thread where this discussion came up was in one written by Odium. So please don't bring it up here. Now if you have anything to say about what I said in MY thread here, I'm all ears.

Just get ten of them together and try to surround them. All by yourself. The idea isn't to sort through them. The idea is to get rid of them all.
Is mass starvation and dehydration your preferred method of genocide too? Or is that too slow for you?

I think it has been effectively proven that debate and rationality isn't going to work. So choose your own poison.

Anyone arguing for genocide is not arguing rationally.

Overpopulation is even more unrational. Without question it will lead to overall destruction. At least with genocide, there can be survivors.

So off yourself if you really believe it.

You are the one spreading and promoting delusional bullshit. So if anybody should "off" themselves, it is you.

I have a hypothetical question for you. What "IF" genocide is the only answer. What then. Take India. They have over a billion people. And adding more people all the time. In the U.S. we have about 319 million people. Could you imagine if we had over a billion? That many people is a highly disgusting obscenity! Also, I was watching a supposedly highly respected and educated woman in India talking about how average Americans lives and how the average Indian person lives. She said that if everybody in India lived like Americans do, it would surely destroy the world from all the added pollution. Granted, Americans do need to change. But do you know what she thought? She thought that Indians SHOULD be living like Americans. Do I need to spell out what that would mean?

The same sort of thing applies with China. The number of people they have is a highly disgusting obscenity! And they recently changed their one child per couple law to allowing two children per couple. That isn't good. Also, the number of White people isn't growing. In some places it is probably going down a little. But every single day there are about 230,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. That is like every single day plopping another St Louis Missouri on the planet.

The earth can't sustainably support the number of people it already has. There is desertification going on, food wars, mass migrations, dwindling fish stocks, etc. etc. etc. And for the overpopulating illegal invader hordes crossing the southern border, it seems that the only thing that will really dissuade them is to start killing them.

So what is the answer. Pray to some dead jewish prophet and look forward to "the end of days?" So you can be herded around in heaven by the prophet of an imaginary god? I guess that maybe might work. As long as it isn't YOU who personally has to experience it.

You know, there is one overriding principal that you have to follow in life. All life has to do so. For good or bad. And that is to do what you have to do to survive. Words are unlikely to work. Maybe, just MAYBE, that means taking the genocide path. What do you think.

You sound like a true asshole. The fact is the Earth can support 15 billion people as it stands now. Add in technology, and get rid of the corrupt dickheads that your kind seem to favor, and the Earth can support 40 billion people. That's the problem with tiny minded people like you, all you can think of is murdering billions of people because you're so fucking stupid you can' think of anything better.

If you think genocide is the answer then I suggest you start with yourself. You're not special and I will take some Indian, or Chinese kid, who wants to make the world a better place over a brainless dickhead like you any day of the week.

You have to understand, dictators, since the dawn of time, seem to agree that genocide is the only answer.

Call it human nature.

Forum List

Back