Time For Genocide?

Is this stupid thread still going?

Is overpopulation still happening? ....

NO. It never has been happening.

I know you are too stupid to believe your own eyes. But I will give this a try anyway.
RABeEJl.jpg

Population growth doesn't mean "overpopulation," idiot.

I didn't bother with reading past the thread title.

I'm good with people having beliefs that differ from mine. I actually welcome it.

I have a hypothetical question for you. What "IF" genocide is the only answer. What then. Take India. They have over a billion people. And adding more people all the time. In the U.S. we have about 319 million people. Could you imagine if we had over a billion? That many people is a highly disgusting obscenity! Also, I was watching a supposedly highly respected and educated woman in India talking about how average Americans lives and how the average Indian person lives. She said that if everybody in India lived like Americans do, it would surely destroy the world from all the added pollution. Granted, Americans do need to change. But do you know what she thought? She thought that Indians SHOULD be living like Americans. Do I need to spell out what that would mean?

The same sort of thing applies with China. The number of people they have is a highly disgusting obscenity! And they recently changed their one child per couple law to allowing two children per couple. That isn't good. Also, the number of White people isn't growing. In some places it is probably going down a little. But every single day there are about 230,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. That is like every single day plopping another St Louis Missouri on the planet.

The earth can't sustainably support the number of people it already has. There is desertification going on, food wars, mass migrations, dwindling fish stocks, etc. etc. etc. And for the overpopulating illegal invader hordes crossing the southern border, it seems that the only thing that will really dissuade them is to start killing them.

So what is the answer. Pray to some dead jewish prophet and look forward to "the end of days?" So you can be herded around in heaven by the prophet of an imaginary god? I guess that maybe might work. As long as it isn't YOU who personally has to experience it.

You know, there is one overriding principal that you have to follow in life. All life has to do so. For good or bad. And that is to do what you have to do to survive. Words are unlikely to work. Maybe, just MAYBE, that means taking the genocide path. What do you think.

You sound like a true asshole. The fact is the Earth can support 15 billion people as it stands now. Add in technology, and get rid of the corrupt dickheads that your kind seem to favor, and the Earth can support 40 billion people. That's the problem with tiny minded people like you, all you can think of is murdering billions of people because you're so fucking stupid you can' think of anything better.

If you think genocide is the answer then I suggest you start with yourself. You're not special and I will take some Indian, or Chinese kid, who wants to make the world a better place over a brainless dickhead like you any day of the week.

You have to understand, dictators, since the dawn of time, seem to agree that genocide is the only answer.

Call it human nature.

It is unfortunate that such choices often seem to require the direction of a "dictator."

You are the one spreading and promoting delusional bullshit. So if anybody should "off" themselves, it is you.
Disagreed. It's the fucking cowardly douchebag who praises Dylann Roof as a hero for murdering 9 unarmed Christians who is promoting "delusional bullshit". It's THAT person who should "off" themselves but I know they are too much of a low-life coward to actually do it.

I know you are too stupid to believe your own eyes. But I will give this a try anyway.
RABeEJl.jpg

Population growth will inevitably lead to overpopulation, idiot.

Wrong again, idiot. You are remarkably stupid.

Nature rights itself. Smart people know this, idiots don't. Those idiots shouldn't be allowed to breed and they should be offered every opportunity, even at taxpayer expense, to "off" themselves.

I have a hypothetical question for you. What "IF" genocide is the only answer. What then. Take India. They have over a billion people. And adding more people all the time. In the U.S. we have about 319 million people. Could you imagine if we had over a billion? That many people is a highly disgusting obscenity! Also, I was watching a supposedly highly respected and educated woman in India talking about how average Americans lives and how the average Indian person lives. She said that if everybody in India lived like Americans do, it would surely destroy the world from all the added pollution. Granted, Americans do need to change. But do you know what she thought? She thought that Indians SHOULD be living like Americans. Do I need to spell out what that would mean?

The same sort of thing applies with China. The number of people they have is a highly disgusting obscenity! And they recently changed their one child per couple law to allowing two children per couple. That isn't good. Also, the number of White people isn't growing. In some places it is probably going down a little. But every single day there are about 230,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. That is like every single day plopping another St Louis Missouri on the planet.

The earth can't sustainably support the number of people it already has. There is desertification going on, food wars, mass migrations, dwindling fish stocks, etc. etc. etc. And for the overpopulating illegal invader hordes crossing the southern border, it seems that the only thing that will really dissuade them is to start killing them.

So what is the answer. Pray to some dead jewish prophet and look forward to "the end of days?" So you can be herded around in heaven by the prophet of an imaginary god? I guess that maybe might work. As long as it isn't YOU who personally has to experience it.

You know, there is one overriding principal that you have to follow in life. All life has to do so. For good or bad. And that is to do what you have to do to survive. Words are unlikely to work. Maybe, just MAYBE, that means taking the genocide path. What do you think.

You sound like a true asshole. The fact is the Earth can support 15 billion people as it stands now. Add in technology, and get rid of the corrupt dickheads that your kind seem to favor, and the Earth can support 40 billion people. That's the problem with tiny minded people like you, all you can think of is murdering billions of people because you're so fucking stupid you can' think of anything better.

If you think genocide is the answer then I suggest you start with yourself. You're not special and I will take some Indian, or Chinese kid, who wants to make the world a better place over a brainless dickhead like you any day of the week.

You have to understand, dictators, since the dawn of time, seem to agree that genocide is the only answer.

Call it human nature.

It is unfortunate that such choices often seem to require the direction of a "dictator."

Genocide is the act of a collectivist. After all, how will you round them up unless you form an army to do it?

It's one of the perks of the job.

Call it human nature.

Genocide is the act of a collectivist. After all, how will you round them up unless you form an army to do it?

overland is an admitted coward. He expects others to do the work.

RABeEJl.jpg

The rate of increase has already declined. Even in the third world the birth rate has dropped from the 1960's. At it's height the global birth rate was over 2.3 to one. Now it is below 1.6 to one. And all without one murderous dickhead, like you, getting to commit another mass murder on the scale of WWII. If you just crawl back under your rock, by the time you so mercifully die, the planet will be just fine as regards carrying capacity.

Call it human nature.

overland is an admitted coward. He expects others to do the work.

That is the beauty of being a collectivist.

Other people do your dirty work for you. You just sit back and enjoy yourself, doing as you please, unless another collectivist forms an army to come after you.

RABeEJl.jpg

The rate of increase has already declined. Even in the third world the birth rate has dropped from the 1960's. At it's height the global birth rate was over 2.3 to one. Now it is below 1.6 to one. And all without one murderous dickhead, like you, getting to commit another mass murder on the scale of WWII. If you just crawl back under your rock, by the time you so mercifully die, the planet will be just fine as regards carrying capacity.

You are a buffoon. Every single day there are about 230,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. Ignore all the starvation, food wars and mass migrations of people. You would be better off coming up with some bullshit blip in the "statistics" to prove that human caused global warming is a hoax. You have no credibility. Go haunt somebody elses thread.

You are a buffoon. Every single day there are about 230,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. Ignore all the starvation, food wars and mass migrations of people. You would be better off coming up with some bullshit blip in the "statistics" to prove that human caused global warming is a hoax. You have no credibility. Go haunt somebody elses thread.
Next time you are at a White Supremacist meeting, help the planet by bringing everyone some Jonestown Kool-Aid.

RABeEJl.jpg

Yeah? So what. How many die every day? You seem to leave that number out. It's 151,000 per day to clue you in. And that number is increasing while the birth number is decreasing.

People talk a big talk. It's different when it comes to putting their "plans" into action though. I imagine not many people would be on board with genocide of any kind.
Agreed, but overland is the type to support it but without getting his hands dirty with actual involvement.

People talk a big talk. It's different when it comes to putting their "plans" into action though. I imagine not many people would be on board with genocide of any kind.

How far did Dylann Roof or Alexandre Bissonnette get. Take me for example. What if you had two fields with all of the materials to build a skyscraper. I was given one and various construction companies were given the other. I can guarantee you it would take a VERY long time for me to finish my skyscraper. If I could do it within my life time. And you want to talk about me or the person who wrote this thread "getting their hands dirty?!" We could at least use some moral support. Which I am guessing you are unwilling to provide.

How far did Dylann Roof or Alexandre Bissonnette get. Take me for example. What if you had two fields with all of the materials to build a skyscraper. I was given one and various construction companies were given the other. I can guarantee you it would take a VERY long time for me to finish my skyscraper. If I could do it within my life time. And you want to talk about me or the person who wrote this thread "getting their hands dirty?!" We could at least use some moral support. Which I am guessing you are unwilling to provide.

Not sure I understand where you are coming from with this post.

Not sure I understand where you are coming from with this post.
Make that two of us, although I do gather that teamwork is good when it comes to building massive structures.

Forum List

Back