Time For An English Only Law.

Nobody conducting any kind of business in the U.S. that doesn't use English should be conducting business in the U.S.

"Shouldn't" be or shall not? The former is your opinion, that latter involves mandatory enforcement by armed government agents. That would be fascism.

Every form of government that has ever existed throughout history has had the right and duty to protect their borders. And have often done so. With "armed government agents" or whatever. So blow it out your ass.

Whoa, what set you off? I was engaging you respectfully, likely in agreement, and you attack? Why?

Further, we were not discussing border security, we were talking about English as the national language and the extent to which that should be mandatory.

My goodness you're angry. What's wrong?

You seemed to bring up border security when you talked about mandatory enforcement by armed government agents. It doesn't really matter if it is at the border or in the interior where infiltration has already happened. The end result is the same. You also defame Fascism. And Fascism is just what we need. Democracy sure as hell isn't cutting it.

You are a communist fascist who hates individual liberty, freedom and America.

Go back to Russia, loser!

Blow it out your ass, moron. Though you did inspire me to start a new thread.

If America were to adopt English as its one and only official language, it would have NOTHING to do with the examples you provided. Those are private enterprises, who are free to pursue/accommodate customers whose first language is not English.

If the Federal government, or any state government, were to adopt English, all it would mean is that official government publications, election material, etc, would be in English only. I'm all for that.

If you're suggesting we should enforce English only on private businesses, I pass.

Nobody conducting any kind of business in the U.S. that doesn't use English should be conducting business in the U.S.

"Shouldn't" be or shall not? The former is your opinion, that latter involves mandatory enforcement by armed government agents. That would be fascism.

Every form of government that has ever existed throughout history has had the right and duty to protect their borders. And have often done so. With "armed government agents" or whatever. So blow it out your ass.

Whoa, what set you off? I was engaging you respectfully, likely in agreement, and you attack? Why?

Further, we were not discussing border security, we were talking about English as the national language and the extent to which that should be mandatory.

You seemed to bring up border security when you talked about mandatory enforcement by armed government agents. It doesn't really matter if it is at the border or in the interior where infiltration has already happened. The end result is the same. You also defame Fascism. And Fascism is just what we need. Democracy sure as hell isn't cutting it.

I see.

Yes, I stand against fascism or any central planning for that matter. You do not know what's best for others, as brilliant as I'm sure you are.

Oh, and it's not a democracy, it's a Constitutional Republic. Big difference.

Maybe it's not the kind of America you want, but there are other people in America. Maybe a lot of people don't want to get shot, but too many people think it's important that some people get taken out with guns every so often.

It isn't the kind of America that any White person should want. Also, whos talking about shooting anybody. (Unless they are spotted crossing the border) What I am talking about is just deportation. As for the "some people" you mention, one of them was Thomas Jefferson. He once said basically that from time to time, the tree of liberty would need to be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

why should America be a country that only White people want?

Just because others want what White people have, that doesn't mean you should give it to them.

You do understand that this country was made with Immigrants of all colors?

For the most part, those immigrants were White Europeans. Which is the way it should remain.
For the most part, immigrants past, regardless of origin, came here to become AMERICANS. They were stringently vetted prior to entry and they strove to find jobs and build lives. There was not welfare, food or rent assistance, no freebees. Today's "immigrants" come for the free ride, to the extent of spawning anchor babies on US soil so they have a lame-assed excuse to claim public assistance and squat on our soil. They don't care about becoming Americans, they just want to be fed, housed, and clothed at US taxpayer expense.

I don't know if any of you have noticed, but the U.S. has become a dual language country. There are about 80 Spanish channels on cable TV. Many phone numbers you call will also have a Spanish option. I have a niece who applied for a job at a fast food restaurant once. But they wouldn't hire her because she wasn't bi-lingual. This isn't the kind of "America" I want. I say it is time to roll up the red carpet and put it away. Make the U.S. an English language only country!

the white supremacists got 2 million fewer votes in this election. you don't get to enact your bigotry and lunacy.
Some people will believe anything propagated by the so-called media. Do you believe multilingual media hype, or do you believe only English-language hype?

Your first sentence is right. One of the bullshit things propagated by the media is that having the U.S. be bi-lingual is ok.
I have no problem if individuals wish to be multi-lingual. I and tri-lingual. I have nieces who are bi-lingual due to multi-lingual parents. But to require, or force, or otherwise coerce US citizens to learn anything other than English, that goes too far. To require those claiming desire to settle here to speak English well enough to function in normal society, that should be a prerequisite to their acceptance. You want to interact with other nationalities, you should attempt to speak the language of the people you would visit. Hence: I chose to live, and work, in Germany. I once spoke German fluently (although I've had little enough practice since I last visited). My job required I read and understand Russian, so I learned that, too. If someone wishes to visit here, at least know enough English to find a toilet and order a meal. If they want to work or live here, learn the language.

I have no problem with people being able to speak different languages here. Neither do I have any problem with people learning to speak different languages if they want to. But if you want to be an American, you should be required to learn English. If you want to watch TV, learn to understand English. If you want to fill out any sort of American form, get a translation book or smart phone app that translates. If you want to call to get food stamps, have somebody translate it for them.

I don't know if any of you have noticed, but the U.S. has become a dual language country. There are about 80 Spanish channels on cable TV. Many phone numbers you call will also have a Spanish option. I have a niece who applied for a job at a fast food restaurant once. But they wouldn't hire her because she wasn't bi-lingual. This isn't the kind of "America" I want. I say it is time to roll up the red carpet and put it away. Make the U.S. an English language only country!

You believe that the government should impose restrictions on individual liberty by forcing people to speak one language.

Clearly, you are a communist.

Why do you hate liberty and America so much?

Go back to Russia, commie!
It would appear that he believes that government should perform the function of enforcing laws already on the books by rounding up and removing people who broke the law by coming here without proper permission and stayed here without proper documentation.

That is what I believe. (Know)
E19vzsm.jpg

I see.

Yes, I stand against fascism or any central planning for that matter. You do not know what's best for others, as brilliant as I'm sure you are.

So you stand against Fascism do you? I will include a couple different threads for you. get a load of those apples. Also, any form of government where the leaders are put into office through a democratic vote is a democracy.

vIeB6Lw.jpg
rzDRB8P.jpg

It isn't the kind of America that any White person should want. Also, whos talking about shooting anybody. (Unless they are spotted crossing the border) What I am talking about is just deportation. As for the "some people" you mention, one of them was Thomas Jefferson. He once said basically that from time to time, the tree of liberty would need to be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

why should America be a country that only White people want?

Just because others want what White people have, that doesn't mean you should give it to them.

You do understand that this country was made with Immigrants of all colors?

For the most part, those immigrants were White Europeans. Which is the way it should remain.
For the most part, immigrants past, regardless of origin, came here to become AMERICANS. They were stringently vetted prior to entry and they strove to find jobs and build lives. There was not welfare, food or rent assistance, no freebees. Today's "immigrants" come for the free ride, to the extent of spawning anchor babies on US soil so they have a lame-assed excuse to claim public assistance and squat on our soil. They don't care about becoming Americans, they just want to be fed, housed, and clothed at US taxpayer expense.

I agree with most of what you say. But I don't agree that people in the far past were vetted to come to America. If you weren't White, that for the most part was the end of the story.

No more stupid laws. Return to the days when ppl were required to know English to get citizenship...leave English as our national language. But no more laws about stupid shit.

I see.

So you stand against Fascism do you? I will include a couple different threads for you. get a load of those apples. Also, any form of government where the leaders are put into office through a democratic vote is a democracy.

vIeB6Lw.jpg
rzDRB8P.jpg

I do stand against fascism. Just like any other centrally planned society, their ideas must be mandatory. I say any idea that cannot work without mandatory compliance, enforced by armed government agents, is a flawed idea. I mean surely if your notions are THAT good, people would flock to them voluntarily.

Hitler? Really? Nobody will take you seriously, you do understand that, right?

Regarding the different between democracy (two wolves and sheep deciding what's for dinner) and a Constitutional Republic, especially one limited to protecting the rights of the people, is huge.

Good luck with the world dominance thing.

No more stupid laws. Return to the days when ppl were required to know English to get citizenship...leave English as our national language. But no more laws about stupid shit.

In the past, I don't think most people were required to know English. But having come here, they weren't opposed to learning it. Though that was probably because most of them were White.

I see.

vIeB6Lw.jpg
rzDRB8P.jpg

I do stand against fascism. Just like any other centrally planned society, their ideas must be mandatory. I say any idea that cannot work without mandatory compliance, enforced by armed government agents, is a flawed idea. I mean surely if your notions are THAT good, people would flock to them voluntarily.

Regarding the different between democracy (two wolves and sheep deciding what's for dinner) and a Constitutional Republic, especially one limited to protecting the rights of the people, is huge.

Unless you live in a cave, everything you do in our society is through mandatory compliance. Though you do basically have the freedom to starve. But if you were found out, they might force feed you to keep you alive. Next, I don't remember stating any ideas. But Hitler's ideas were great. He turned Germany's economic misery into an economic miracle. It was better than what capitalism was back then or still is. For ONLY that reason, he had to be defeated.

As to people taking me seriously, I don't care how fools take me. Just about everything you have heard and continue to hear about Hitler or WW II in general is a complete lie! You parrot it with your talk about world dominance. What makes you think Hitler wanted to dominate the world. Also, did you even read that thread I included called "The cost of not backing Hitler?" We would have been FAR better off if we had backed Hitler rather than Stalin. Believe it or, if you have any sense, believe it anyway. I also started a thread in the politics section that may interest you. It is called, "Fascism? Your "Freedoms" are a joke."

I see.

vIeB6Lw.jpg
rzDRB8P.jpg

Unless you live in a cave, everything you do in our society is through mandatory compliance. Though you do basically have the freedom to starve. But if you were found out, they might force feed you to keep you alive. Next, I don't remember stating any ideas. But Hitler's ideas were great. He turned Germany's economic misery into an economic miracle. It was better than what capitalism was back then or still is. For ONLY that reason, he had to be defeated.

As to people taking me seriously, I don't care how fools take me. Just about everything you have heard and continue to hear about Hitler or WW II in general is a complete lie! You parrot it with your talk about world dominance. What makes you think Hitler wanted to dominate the world. Also, did you even read that thread I included called "The cost of not backing Hitler?" We would have been FAR better off if we had backed Hitler rather than Stalin. Believe it or, if you have any sense, believe it anyway. I also started a thread in the politics section that may interest you. It is called, "Fascism? Your "Freedoms" are a joke."

Damn.....you are one sick fuck

We would have been better off with Hitler controlling the USSR, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, Italy and deciding which citizens he wanted dead?

Maybe it's not the kind of America you want, but there are other people in America. Maybe a lot of people don't want to get shot, but too many people think it's important that some people get taken out with guns every so often.

Why should there be a different desire from white people than for any other skin color?

Who's talking about wanting to shoot people? I'm talking about the guns in society and the 4 times higher murder rate (3/4ths of which are with guns) that people seem to want to keep in place.

So let all the "patriots" go get themselves killed. Only it's the "patriots" who are the ones demanding they have guns, not the ones necessarily getting killed.

In the past, I don't think most people were required to know English. But having come here, they weren't opposed to learning it. Though that was probably because most of them were White.

yes, I think I addressed that...ppl were required to learn English. Japan requires new citizens to learn Japanese. And they must convincingly iterate their desire to assimilate and uphold the values and culture of their adopted country.

Forum List

Back