Time for Action by Great Britain and Canada is NOW!

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
You cannot allow your people to be murdered and your ambassador to be kidnapped and still demand respect as a sovereign nation in this world. On Friday last, I read to my students Sir Winston Churchill’s speech upon the opening of the Battle of Britain. My eyes fill with tears every year when I read it. My aunt is an East Londoner and was eventually sent to the countryside because of the Blitz. I know Boris will smack Iran, but who is this spineless turd in Canada? Who is this “little boy” Prime Minister they have? Lead the way for the Commonwealth people of Great Britain. Make Iran pay for its insolence.
Iran plane crash: Iran says it "unintentionally" shot down Ukrainian airplane - Live updates
Sir Winston Churchill

Last edited:
Get the beam out of your eye and then they won't water.

You cannot allow your people to be murdered and your ambassador to be kidnapped and still demand respect as a sovereign nation in this world. On Friday last, I read to my students Sir Winston Churchill’s speech upon the opening of the Battle of Britain. My eyes fill with tears every year when I read it. My aunt is an East Londoner and was eventually sent to the countryside because of the Blitz. I know Boris will smack Iran, but who is this spineless turd in Canada? Who is this “little boy” Prime Minister they have? Lead the way for the Commonwealth people of Great Britain. Make Iran pay for its insolence.
Iran plane crash: Iran says it "unintentionally" shot down Ukrainian airplane - Live updates
Sir Winston Churchill

It was a mishap. They had some bone headed trooper at a SAM site. Shit happens.

Sir Winston Churchill

Amateur Iranian military would be ripped apart by U.S. Military. But regardless, Great Britain and Canada especially, cannot let this stand. BTW seen many games at Jack Murphy. Not a traditional Padres fan...but always have great affection for the franchise.

We are less of a culture and society as our World War Two heroes slip away. Had six uncles fight n WW2 and three were wounded in combat. Yes, I get emotional over great men like Sir Winston Churchill and Franklin Roosevelt. I love my nation and all it’s people. I cannot understand the liberal mind. The liberal weakness. It’s like a disease infecting great nations and cultures.

We are less of a culture and society as our World War Two heroes slip away. Had six uncles fight n WW2 and three were wounded in combat. Yes, I get emotional over great men like Sir Winston Churchill and Franklin Roosevelt. I love my nation and all it’s people. I cannot understand the liberal mind. The liberal weakness. It’s like a disease infecting great nations and cultures.

There is an excellent documentary on WWI. "They Shall Not Grow Old". Towards the end one soldier notes that the war must be a learning experience and something we are never stupid enough to do again.

Seems we are indeed that stupid.

There is an excellent documentary on WWI. "They Shall Not Grow Old". Towards the end one soldier notes that the war must be a learning experience and something we are never stupid enough to do again.

War has been a part of the human race since the dawn of mankind. Always will be a part of our existence on this earth. Therefore military strength is an imperative of sovereign nations. From time to time that sovereignty must be shown by a display of military power. Great Britain and Canada must act. Fears of lost lives from World War One, and appeasement of Hitler created World War Two.

What are the safeguards Iran has to keep someone from just pushing the fire button on their missiles?
Don't targets have to be locked into their system to begin with?

I don't know a lot about the system Iran has but I am greatly suspicious of this "mishap" explanation for the death of hundreds of people.

Sir Winston Churchill

Sure. Maybe that's true.

Still makes it a case of Involuntary Manslaughter, and the Dominions of Canada need to demand Khamenei and Rouhani appear to answer the charges and to serve time in a Canadian dungeon if found guilty

Sir Winston Churchill

Sure. Maybe that's true.

Still makes it a case of Involuntary Manslaughter, and the Dominions of Canada need to demand Khamenei and Rouhani appear to answer the charges and to serve time in a Canadian dungeon if found guilty

Just kill them. Pretty simple.

Don't targets have to be locked into their system to begin with?
Yes..they do. However the system is not going to identify the target in such detail as to inform the operator when to shoot. Yes, ideally there should be some type of command control structure in place. However, this was a Tor missile system. As such there was a certain level of autonomy given the design and mission. At the end of the day your technology is only as as good as those operating it.

tor.jpg

They apparently had all the flight schedules so they knew what was supposed to be in the air at any given time.
The flight was delayed so they assumed it was an American reaction to the bombings....at least thats the story.

Yes..they do. However the system is not going to identify the target in such detail as to inform the operator when to shoot. Yes, ideally there should be some type of command control structure in place. However, this was a Tor missile system. As such there was a certain level of autonomy given the design and mission. At the end of the day your technology is only as as good as those operating it.
Okay but you still have a Boeing jet leaving from Iranian controlled air space. What "mistake" would account for that?
Iran says the Ukrainian flight veered off it's path and towards a sensitive Iranian area but Ukraine denies this.

I'm still having problems accepting an "accident" like this. The Boeing was blown out of the sky about a week after Soleimani was vaporized. It would not be the first time a horrific accident
was covered up to keep passions from being further inflamed.

Last edited:

War has been a part of the human race since the dawn of mankind. Always will be a part of our existence on this earth. Therefore military strength is an imperative of sovereign nations. From time to time that sovereignty must be shown by a display of military power. Great Britain and Canada must act. Fears of lost lives from World War One, and appeasement of Hitler created World War Two.

I imagine Canada and Great Britain have decided that they have been lied into enough wars already.

Sir Winston Churchill

A SAM site located next to an airport?
That goes beyond one ‘boneheaded’ trooper. Sounds more like Muslim doctrine.

Sir Winston Churchill

Hit them all.

I imagine Canada and Great Britain have decided that they have been lied into enough wars already.
What wars were they? Great Britain and Canada have stood on the side of freedom, democracy and human rights for over a century. Please defend your accusations.

Sir Winston Churchill

Hit them all.

The person of your avatar would be ashamed of you. Calm down.

What wars were they? Great Britain and Canada have stood on the side of freedom, democracy and human rights for over a century. Please defend your accusations.

Iraq.

Forum List

Back