Time for Action by Great Britain and Canada is NOW!

You cannot allow your people to be murdered and your ambassador to be kidnapped and still demand respect as a sovereign nation in this world. On Friday last, I read to my students Sir Winston Churchill’s speech upon the opening of the Battle of Britain. My eyes fill with tears every year when I read it. My aunt is an East Londoner and was eventually sent to the countryside because of the Blitz. I know Boris will smack Iran, but who is this spineless turd in Canada? Who is this “little boy” Prime Minister they have? Lead the way for the Commonwealth people of Great Britain. Make Iran pay for its insolence.
Iran plane crash: Iran says it "unintentionally" shot down Ukrainian airplane - Live updates
Sir Winston Churchill

It was a mishap. They had some bone headed trooper at a SAM site. Shit happens.

A SAM site located next to an airport?
That goes beyond one ‘boneheaded’ trooper. Sounds more like Muslim doctrine.

Hit them all.

The person of your avatar would be ashamed of you. Calm down.

The person of my avatar made the right call in Kuwait, removed Noriega from power in Panama, and saw an end to the Cold War and collapse of Soviet Union with deft skill.

We are less of a culture and society as our World War Two heroes slip away. Had six uncles fight n WW2 and three were wounded in combat. Yes, I get emotional over great men like Sir Winston Churchill and Franklin Roosevelt. I love my nation and all it’s people. I cannot understand the liberal mind. The liberal weakness. It’s like a disease infecting great nations and cultures.

There is an excellent documentary on WWI. "They Shall Not Grow Old". Towards the end one soldier notes that the war must be a learning experience and something we are never stupid enough to do again.

Seems we are indeed that stupid.
War has been a part of the human race since the dawn of mankind. Always will be a part of our existence on this earth. Therefore military strength is an imperative of sovereign nations. From time to time that sovereignty must be shown by a display of military power. Great Britain and Canada must act. Fears of lost lives from World War One, and appeasement of Hitler created World War Two.

I imagine Canada and Great Britain have decided that they have been lied into enough wars already.
What wars were they? Great Britain and Canada have stood on the side of freedom, democracy and human rights for over a century. Please defend your accusations.

Iraq.
“W” fucked that one for sure. But...when the President commits our nation to war...it’s 100% support.

There is an excellent documentary on WWI. "They Shall Not Grow Old". Towards the end one soldier notes that the war must be a learning experience and something we are never stupid enough to do again.

Seems we are indeed that stupid.
War has been a part of the human race since the dawn of mankind. Always will be a part of our existence on this earth. Therefore military strength is an imperative of sovereign nations. From time to time that sovereignty must be shown by a display of military power. Great Britain and Canada must act. Fears of lost lives from World War One, and appeasement of Hitler created World War Two.

I imagine Canada and Great Britain have decided that they have been lied into enough wars already.
What wars were they? Great Britain and Canada have stood on the side of freedom, democracy and human rights for over a century. Please defend your accusations.

Iraq.
“W” fucked that one for sure. But...when the President commits our nation to war...it’s 100% support.

Not any longer. Fool me once............

You cannot allow your people to be murdered and your ambassador to be kidnapped and still demand respect as a sovereign nation in this world. On Friday last, I read to my students Sir Winston Churchill’s speech upon the opening of the Battle of Britain. My eyes fill with tears every year when I read it. My aunt is an East Londoner and was eventually sent to the countryside because of the Blitz. I know Boris will smack Iran, but who is this spineless turd in Canada? Who is this “little boy” Prime Minister they have? Lead the way for the Commonwealth people of Great Britain. Make Iran pay for its insolence.
Iran plane crash: Iran says it "unintentionally" shot down Ukrainian airplane - Live updates
Sir Winston Churchill

Hit them all.

The person of my avatar made the right call in Kuwait, removed Noriega from power in Panama, and saw an end to the Cold War and collapse of Soviet Union with deft skill.

Yes, he did OK. He would not have railed to Canada to start a war because somebody screwed up with a crew served weapon, accidentally shooting down an airplane, and admitting they accidentally did it. Don't drink and post at the same time.

Hit them all.

Yes, he did OK. He would not have railed to Canada to start a war because somebody screwed up with a crew served weapon, accidentally shooting down an airplane, and admitting they accidentally did it. Don't drink and post at the same time.
Canadian civilians are dead. Bottom line. What do Canadian men do? Stand-up or pussy out?

Hit them all.

Don’t let people be murdered in cold blood and post at same time.

Sir Winston Churchill

Hit them all.

Doubtful

Iraq.

Unbelievable. The cowardly behavior of a once brave people. Have you given up on your children’s future?

Hit them all.

Canadian civilians are dead. Bottom line. What do Canadian men do? Stand-up or pussy out?

Come after Bush for lying to them and getting them killed?

Iraq.

Unbelievable. The cowardly behavior of a once brave people. Have you given up on your children’s future?

Cowardly behaviours are being to proud to understand there is no winning while you continue to mortgage our children's future.

Hit them all.

So Canada shall allow 63 of its citizens to be murdered in cold blood with no reprisals? Don’t attempt to change the subject.

Hit them all.

Same things don when we shot down the Iranian airliner. Sue for damages. Doubt you will rouse anyone the crank of a war over this. Aren't your defense stocks doing well enough? Too many young men cutting across your lawn. Settle down and set a better example.

Iraq.

Cowardly behaviours are being to proud to understand there is no winning while you continue to mortgage our children's future.
We need to teach our children that victory is a virtue.

Hit them all.

Murder requires proof of premeditate intent in my country. What about yours?

Hit them all.

Same things don when we shot down the Iranian airliner. Sue for damages. Doubt you will rouse anyone the crank of a war over this. Aren't your defense stocks doing well enough? Too many young men cutting across your lawn. Settle down and set a better example.
You’re an idiot. War and young men are part of the human race. What nation has more and how well trained and powerful they are is relative. Now, is Canada’s Prime Minister going to grow some balls?

Hit them all.

Murder requires proof of premeditate intent in my country. What about yours?
I shot Iraq troops point blank after seeing the rape and murder of what they did in Kuwait.

So Canada shall allow 63 of its citizens to be murdered in cold blood with no reprisals? Don’t attempt to change the subject.

I imagine that Iran will pay the families off just like we did.

If you expect more why not against Bush also?

We need to teach our children that victory is a virtue.

What are we suppose to win?

I imagine that Iran will pay the families off just like we did.

If you expect more why not against Bush also?
Iran’s tyrannical regime is about to come tumbling down because deep in every human heart the desire for“freedom” cannot be extinguished.

Yep. That is my opinion, especially since it was not murder, due to lack of intent to kill the passenger on the airliner. It certainly wasn't "cold blooded". I have personally seen an American Tank shoot a Sabot round into another American tank. Stupid yes. Cold blooded? No. Did we take that crew out and have them shot? No.

Forum List

Back