Time for Action by Great Britain and Canada is NOW!

Hit them all.
The person of your avatar would be ashamed of you. Calm down.
The person of my avatar made the right call in Kuwait, removed Noriega from power in Panama, and saw an end to the Cold War and collapse of Soviet Union with deft skill.

Yes, he did OK. He would not have railed to Canada to start a war because somebody screwed up with a crew served weapon, accidentally shooting down an airplane, and admitting they accidentally did it. Don't drink and post at the same time.
Canadian civilians are dead. Bottom line. What do Canadian men do? Stand-up or pussy out?

Come after Bush for lying to them and getting them killed?
Lying to who?

The person of my avatar made the right call in Kuwait, removed Noriega from power in Panama, and saw an end to the Cold War and collapse of Soviet Union with deft skill.

Yes, he did OK. He would not have railed to Canada to start a war because somebody screwed up with a crew served weapon, accidentally shooting down an airplane, and admitting they accidentally did it. Don't drink and post at the same time.
Canadian civilians are dead. Bottom line. What do Canadian men do? Stand-up or pussy out?

So Canada shall allow 63 of its citizens to be murdered in cold blood with no reprisals? Don’t attempt to change the subject.
Yep. That is my opinion, especially since it was not murder, due to lack of intent to kill the passenger on the airliner. It certainly wasn't "cold blooded". I have personally seen an American Tank shoot a Sabot round into another American tank. Stupid yes. Cold blooded? No. Did we take that crew out and have them shot? No.
It was murder. Stop being a Trudeau pussy and stop supporting international terrorism.

What wars were they? Great Britain and Canada have stood on the side of freedom, democracy and human rights for over a century. Please defend your accusations.

Iraq.
“W” fucked that one for sure. But...when the President commits our nation to war...it’s 100% support.

Not any longer. Fool me once............
Unbelievable. The cowardly behavior of a once brave people. Have you given up on your children’s future?

Cowardly behaviours are being to proud to understand there is no winning while you continue to mortgage our children's future.
We protect our children through strength.

You cannot allow your people to be murdered and your ambassador to be kidnapped and still demand respect as a sovereign nation in this world. On Friday last, I read to my students Sir Winston Churchill’s speech upon the opening of the Battle of Britain. My eyes fill with tears every year when I read it. My aunt is an East Londoner and was eventually sent to the countryside because of the Blitz. I know Boris will smack Iran, but who is this spineless turd in Canada? Who is this “little boy” Prime Minister they have? Lead the way for the Commonwealth people of Great Britain. Make Iran pay for its insolence.
Iran plane crash: Iran says it "unintentionally" shot down Ukrainian airplane - Live updates
Sir Winston Churchill

It was a mishap. They had some bone headed trooper at a SAM site. Shit happens.

Undoubtedly scared shitless and very nervous of what the US was going to do to them.

So Canada shall allow 63 of its citizens to be murdered in cold blood with no reprisals? Don’t attempt to change the subject.

I imagine that Iran will pay the families off just like we did.

If you expect more why not against Bush also?
Iran’s tyrannical regime is about to come tumbling down because deep in every human heart the desire for“freedom” cannot be extinguished.

If so, great. I hope we do the same.

Yep. That is my opinion, especially since it was not murder, due to lack of intent to kill the passenger on the airliner. It certainly wasn't "cold blooded". I have personally seen an American Tank shoot a Sabot round into another American tank. Stupid yes. Cold blooded? No. Did we take that crew out and have them shot? No.
What does a friendly fire incident have to do with an anti-aircraft unit targeting and murdering civilians! Accident or not, it requires retaliation. What the fuck! No balls? No backbone? I will throw my gloves off with Iran in a heartbeat!

Same things don when we shot down the Iranian airliner. Sue for damages. Doubt you will rouse anyone the crank of a war over this. Aren't your defense stocks doing well enough? Too many young men cutting across your lawn. Settle down and set a better example.
You’re an idiot. War and young men are part of the human race. What nation has more and how well trained and powerful they are is relative. Now, is Canada’s Prime Minister going to grow some balls?
Put down that scotch bottle, ya war mongering or fart.

Don’t let people be murdered in cold blood and post at same time.

Murder requires proof of premeditate intent in my country. What about yours?
I shot Iraq troops point blank after seeing the rape and murder of what they did in Kuwait.

PTSD. I understand now. Sorry you had to go. It was necessary.

Don’t let people be murdered in cold blood and post at same time.

Murder requires proof of premeditate intent in my country. What about yours?
I shot Iraq troops point blank after seeing the rape and murder of what they did in Kuwait.

PTSD. I understand now. Sorry you had to go. It was necessary.
Canada and Trudeau must stand -up. No PTSD for shooting those murderers. Do you really want to know what I seen with these eyes? Little girls as young as 7,8,9 years old raped and murdered. All of the men and boys taken to the Agriculture center, their bodies in hasty graves with lime over them. I can get into more sick details if you want. This is why you knock the shit out of these people and... to use a phrase my Canadian friends can understand...”you board check the fuck out of them”
Drop the gloves on the ice and start swinging. Iran killed 63 Canadian citizens. Kick their fucking ass!

You cannot allow your people to be murdered and your ambassador to be kidnapped and still demand respect as a sovereign nation in this world. On Friday last, I read to my students Sir Winston Churchill’s speech upon the opening of the Battle of Britain. My eyes fill with tears every year when I read it. My aunt is an East Londoner and was eventually sent to the countryside because of the Blitz. I know Boris will smack Iran, but who is this spineless turd in Canada? Who is this “little boy” Prime Minister they have? Lead the way for the Commonwealth people of Great Britain. Make Iran pay for its insolence.
Iran plane crash: Iran says it "unintentionally" shot down Ukrainian airplane - Live updates
Sir Winston Churchill

Do you teach them?

It was murder. Stop being a Trudeau pussy and stop supporting international terrorism.
Give us your phone number. We'll call your family for an intervention, before you trigger a red flag law.

What does a friendly fire incident have to do with an anti-aircraft unit targeting and murdering civilians! Accident or not, it requires retaliation. What the fuck! No balls? No backbone? I will throw my gloves off with Iran in a heartbeat!
Knock yourself out. Flights leaving every day.

Knock yourself out. Flights leaving every day.
Why would I leave the greatest nation ever created by Christian men?

Give us your phone number. We'll call your family for an intervention, before you trigger a red flag law.
Don’t ever bring my family into any of this.

So...your service to your nation has been...? Oh, fucking playing games in the Himalayas...but nor having balls and defending your nation.

Sir Winston Churchill

If you expect England and Canada to go to war over this issue, you're going to be sorely disappointed.

Sir Winston Churchill

If you expect England and Canada to go to war over this issue, you're going to be sorely disappointed.

Not war...just some kind of show of strength and resolve.

So...your service to your nation has been...? Oh, fucking playing games in the Himalayas...but nor having balls and defending your nation.
Twenty plus years. Retired, with 2 honorable discharges. Thanks for the pensions and post privileges, especially handy when gas prices were higher.

If the plane was actually shot down by accident. How do leftard terrorist defenders explain the Iran government's refusal to turn over the flight recorder and block any attempts at an investigation?

Sir Winston Churchill

Not war...just some kind of show of strength and resolve.

So, how about the students from Oxford, storm the Iranian Embassy, take the staff hostage, blindfold them and keep them for 400+ days.

Forum List

Back