So our media, as usual, lied to us and misled us for a week.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Soleimanis death was framed as the hero of Iran by our media. They basically made him into a saint.

This weekend the Iranian people have bitch slapped our fake ass media. They have chanted death to Soleimani, death to the dictator, death to the leaders etc....

Will our fake media get it? Will they realize the Iranian people just rubbed their noses in the proverbial dog shit? Will the leftists here grasp it? Are they capable?

The US media are no longer the arbiters of truth & justice. Now they are just an arm of the radical left.

And while I don't believe in god I say god bless Tucker anyways, for his STRONG PUBLIC ANTI WAR STANCE. At least one political pundit is focusing on the story and not the man.

Iran Protesters Curse Soleimani, Chant 'Death to Khamenei!'

Last edited:
I’m at a hotel and just saw that pack of lies on Fox.

Remember the TV you say you don’t have? Turn over to Good Morning America and you will see they are reporting on the riots in Iran.

stop your lying

Remember the TV you say you don’t have? Turn over to Good Morning America and you will see they are reporting on the riots in Iran.

stop your lying
Don't have to have TV to see the lying media, baby killer. We haven't had a TV in a long time. I do have a computer though, several of them.

Soleimanis death was framed as the hero of Iran by our media. They basically made him into a saint.

This weekend the Iranian people have bitch slapped our fake ass media. They have chanted death to Soleimani, death to the dictator, death to the leaders etc....

Will our fake media get it? Will they realize the Iranian people just rubbed their noses in the proverbial dog shit? Will the leftists here grasp it? Are they capable?

The US media are no longer the arbiters of truth & justice. Now they are just an arm of the radical left.

And while I don't believe in god I say god bless Tucker anyways, for his STRONG PUBLIC ANTI WAR STANCE. At least one political pundit is focusing on the story and not the man.

So are you claiming that not all Iranians feel the same?
Who could imagine such a thing?

Were all those people at his funeral a fake?

Lol, go to the funeral or die.

• Banned

stop your lying
Don't have to have TV to see the lying media, baby killer. We haven't had a TV in a long time. I do have a computer though, several of them.
I have a TV. Not sure of your point? I have all of the online apps installed on it so I can get a broad swath of info without paying for cable and supporting the fake media. SKY News has been on top of this from the start as has Fox News.

They mourn his death.

• Banned

All of them? No
A lot of them? Yes

State Propaganda is vital to regimes like theirs.

What a bunch of bunk and hock tooey!!!!! No one made him out to be a hero, or even a good guy.....liar.

And you, Mr gullible, are lead by the nose with your, yes your lying and fake media......

Grandpa, Your perspective is a tad twisted, I think. Soleimani's death WAS mourned by all of Iran. Iranians shouting "death to Solemani" is somebody's wet dream, probably Tucker's, and if you let him think for you, you're in big trouble. The Iranians are rightfully upset about the passenger airplane Iran shot down in panic, and they have rebelled against leadership regularly, but do not be fooled. Iranians love their country and heritage as much as we love ours. Just as there have always been critics of American leadership within our shores, so it is with Iran. And just as we will drop differences to protect against outsiders trying to change our system, or did before we invited foreign help in elections, they too will back the home team even if they don't like it.

So you lost me. How did the Iranian people rub our noses in dog shit?
The biggest laugh of all is thinking Tucker Carlson is the arbiter of truth and justice.

What a bunch of bunk and hock tooey!!!!! No one made him out to be a hero, or even a good guy.....liar.

And you, Mr gullible, are lead by the nose with your, yes your lying and fake media......

Compares the terrorist to Princess Dianna and Elvis....

Last edited:

Grandpa, Your perspective is a tad twisted, I think. Soleimani's death WAS mourned by all of Iran. Iranians shouting "death to Solemani" is somebody's wet dream, probably Tucker's, and if you let him think for you, you're in big trouble. The Iranians are rightfully upset about the passenger airplane Iran shot down in panic, and they have rebelled against leadership regularly, but do not be fooled. Iranians love their country and heritage as much as we love ours. Just as there have always been critics of American leadership within our shores, so it is with Iran. And just as we will drop differences to protect against outsiders trying to change our system, or did before we invited foreign help in elections, they too will back the home team even if they don't like it.

So you lost me. How did the Iranian people rub our noses in dog shit?
The biggest laugh of all is thinking Tucker Carlson is the arbiter of truth and justice.
Iran Protesters Curse Soleimani, Chant 'Death to Khamenei!'

I stopped by MSNBC (or maybe it was CNN) yesterday, and had they one of their split-screen "panels" talking about Iran.

One of the "panelists" flat out, straight up pinned the blame for the airliner attack on Trump.

The other two "panelists" all nodded in agreement, as if the statement were simply a universally-acknowledged fact. The "moderator" didn't make a peep.

Unfortunately, I wasn't surprised in the least.

The media outlets spun their stories based on their now very apparent biases.

Orangemanbad. Orangemandumb. OrangemangoingtostartWW3.

Blah, blah, fucking blah.

That's not what is amazing to me, at least not any more.

What is amazing is how few people can see through that shit and were incapable of using basic logic to see that:

A. Killing this guy was utterly justified, given his past and very recent actions.

B. That the Iranians really had very few cards they could play if they didn't want utter destruction of their military, their nuclear program; and potentially have their government toppled.

The next time anyone uses the "Trump is playing checkers, when others are playing chess" or similar approach to kneecap Trump and paint him as some dolt I am going to remind them of this.

There are an awful lot of folks that apparently cannot even rise to the level of checkers, and that includes these idiots in the press that were saying we were on the brink of war with a country we would have smashed like an ant and were clearly being given the option of not being smashed, and the fucktards in the press and Congress that were tripping all over themselves to try to turn this action against Trump to score political points.

This whole episode was a great example of the histrionics of the left when it comes to all things Trump. It's like their brains utterly shut off and the spin machine goes into high gear to paint whatever it is as some potentially apocalyptic event and one that is certainly evidence that Trump is an idiot, madman or crook. It's absurd.

Think for yourselves for 5 fucking minutes, FFS.

It didn't take you long to derail the thread. It is not about claims that all Iranians feel the same way, it is about the media.

So you don't believe Trump is a legitimate President, yet you believe Iranian propaganda?

"The regime is not taking any chances, though. In the city of Ahvaz, where large numbers of people turned out to mourn Soleimani, the government has forced students and officials to attend. It provided free transport and ordered shops to shut down. According to videos sent to me by people inside the country, the authorities are making little kids write essays praising the fallen commander. First-graders who didn’t know how to write were encouraged to cry for Soleimani."

Iranian Journalist Begs U.S. Media: Don’t Fall for Iranian Propaganda

Last edited:

stop your lying
They can`t stop their lying any more than their Dear Leader can and he set the bar high.

Don't you know they forced them to come out and protest against the US.

stop your lying
They can`t stop their lying any more than their Dear Leader can and he set the bar high.

Really, you can sit there and watch Fox and 4 minutes later you’ll see the lies you just saw in TV broadcast here

Forum List

Back