Time for Action by Great Britain and Canada is NOW!

You cannot allow your people to be murdered and your ambassador to be kidnapped and still demand respect as a sovereign nation in this world. On Friday last, I read to my students Sir Winston Churchill’s speech upon the opening of the Battle of Britain. My eyes fill with tears every year when I read it. My aunt is an East Londoner and was eventually sent to the countryside because of the Blitz. I know Boris will smack Iran, but who is this spineless turd in Canada? Who is this “little boy” Prime Minister they have? Lead the way for the Commonwealth people of Great Britain. Make Iran pay for its insolence.
Iran plane crash: Iran says it "unintentionally" shot down Ukrainian airplane - Live updates
Sir Winston Churchill

If you expect England and Canada to go to war over this issue, you're going to be sorely disappointed.

Not war...just some kind of show of strength and resolve.

So, how about the students from Oxford, storm the Iranian Embassy, take the staff hostage, blindfold them and keep them for 400+ days.

Again...you must show strength in a violent world. Europeans and Canadians don’t seem to understand this.

If the plane was actually shot down by accident. How do leftard terrorist defenders explain the Iran government's refusal to turn over the flight recorder and block any attempts at an investigation?

Catch up on the news before posting.

You cannot allow your people to be murdered and your ambassador to be kidnapped and still demand respect as a sovereign nation in this world. On Friday last, I read to my students Sir Winston Churchill’s speech upon the opening of the Battle of Britain. My eyes fill with tears every year when I read it. My aunt is an East Londoner and was eventually sent to the countryside because of the Blitz. I know Boris will smack Iran, but who is this spineless turd in Canada? Who is this “little boy” Prime Minister they have? Lead the way for the Commonwealth people of Great Britain. Make Iran pay for its insolence.
Iran plane crash: Iran says it "unintentionally" shot down Ukrainian airplane - Live updates
Sir Winston Churchill

America knows best. This is why we have a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet and why we support 73% of the dictatorships on the planet.

If the plane was actually shot down by accident. How do leftard terrorist defenders explain the Iran government's refusal to turn over the flight recorder and block any attempts at an investigation?

Did Iran inititially refuse to turn over the recorders or not?

Did Iran run bulldozers through the crash site, or not?

So Canada shall allow 63 of its citizens to be murdered in cold blood with no reprisals? Don’t attempt to change the subject.
Yep. That is my opinion, especially since it was not murder, due to lack of intent to kill the passenger on the airliner. It certainly wasn't "cold blooded". I have personally seen an American Tank shoot a Sabot round into another American tank. Stupid yes. Cold blooded? No. Did we take that crew out and have them shot? No.
It was murder. Stop being a Trudeau pussy and stop supporting international terrorism.
Give us your phone number. We'll call your family for an intervention, before you trigger a red flag law.
So...your service to your nation has been...? Oh, fucking playing games in the Himalayas...but nor having balls and defending your nation.
Twenty plus years. Retired, with 2 honorable discharges. Thanks for the pensions and post privileges, especially handy when gas prices were higher.
My ass...units? Deployments?

No, they are not required to. The crash happened in Iran which means they lead the investigation.

They are suppose to allow the country of manufacture, the manufacturer and the country with the most dead help.

They don't turn the black box over to anyone. The story that they were was an example of the fake media Trump complains about.

No, they even invited the NTSB to come help with the investigation.

Iran Invites NTSB, Boeing to Participate in Ukrainian Plane Crash Investigation

Sir Winston Churchill

America knows best. This is why we have a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet and why we support 73% of the dictatorships on the planet.

Why don’t Canada relive some of that pressure as a NATO ally?

No, they are not required to. The crash happened in Iran which means they lead the investigation.

They are suppose to allow the country of manufacture, the manufacturer and the country with the most dead help.

They don't turn the black box over to anyone. The story that they were was an example of the fake media Trump complains about.

Iran killed innocent civilians. The “How” doesn’t matter. Cowards.

They did and the people are protesting for change. I fully support them and wish that one day we follow their lead.

They did and the people are protesting for change. I fully support them and wish that one day we follow their lead.
We lead by example. You are a low person l

Is this what we were doing with our torture programs? Leading by example?

Is this what we were doing with our torture programs? Leading by example?
We had no “torture programs.” So you agree with the murder of innocent civilians on a passenger plane. Nice to know.

Only after they realized (two days after) they had no ability to cover it up.

How do you uncover the bulldozing of the wreckage?

There is video of at least one bull dozer going through the crash site.

Derp.

Get the beam out of your eye and then they won't water.
We are less of a culture and society as our World War Two heroes slip away. Had six uncles fight n WW2 and three were wounded in combat. Yes, I get emotional over great men like Sir Winston Churchill and Franklin Roosevelt. I love my nation and all it’s people. I cannot understand the liberal mind. The liberal weakness. It’s like a disease infecting great nations and cultures.

There is an excellent documentary on WWI. "They Shall Not Grow Old". Towards the end one soldier notes that the war must be a learning experience and something we are never stupid enough to do again.

Seems we are indeed that stupid.
War has been a part of the human race since the dawn of mankind. Always will be a part of our existence on this earth. Therefore military strength is an imperative of sovereign nations. From time to time that sovereignty must be shown by a display of military power. Great Britain and Canada must act. Fears of lost lives from World War One, and appeasement of Hitler created World War Two.

I imagine Canada and Great Britain have decided that they have been lied into enough wars already.
What wars were they? Great Britain and Canada have stood on the side of freedom, democracy and human rights for over a century. Please defend your accusations.
the Iraq War was a lie......

Derp.

No there isn't.

We are less of a culture and society as our World War Two heroes slip away. Had six uncles fight n WW2 and three were wounded in combat. Yes, I get emotional over great men like Sir Winston Churchill and Franklin Roosevelt. I love my nation and all it’s people. I cannot understand the liberal mind. The liberal weakness. It’s like a disease infecting great nations and cultures.

There is an excellent documentary on WWI. "They Shall Not Grow Old". Towards the end one soldier notes that the war must be a learning experience and something we are never stupid enough to do again.

War has been a part of the human race since the dawn of mankind. Always will be a part of our existence on this earth. Therefore military strength is an imperative of sovereign nations. From time to time that sovereignty must be shown by a display of military power. Great Britain and Canada must act. Fears of lost lives from World War One, and appeasement of Hitler created World War Two.

I imagine Canada and Great Britain have decided that they have been lied into enough wars already.
What wars were they? Great Britain and Canada have stood on the side of freedom, democracy and human rights for over a century. Please defend your accusations.
And 63 Canadian civilians are dead. What will Trudeau do about it? Nothing.

And 63 Canadian civilians are dead. What will Trudeau do about it? Nothing.
290 Iranians died....and no one called for the United States to be invaded or sent a message.....

I doubt Iran will be allowed to wait 8 or 9 years before they pay a financial settlement for what they did......they are not the US -- we can do whatever we want....which is why your stupid ass is so much of a warmongering cuck

Derp.

No there isn't.
IRAN COVER UP: BULLDOZES Ukrainian Crash Site....After IRAN Shot Down FLIGHT #PS752 Killing 176

Forum List

Back