Tim Scott shames The View's hosts

I'm not making any blanket assumptions. It's one of the reasons Tim Scott doesn't appeal to members of his own race. He lacks empathy and perspective.
That's just reality.
Most of Scott's voters are black. How do you think he got in office?

Tim Scott defended Republicans' record on race issues as he received a lecture from The View hosts and slammed them for 'disgusting' rhetoric about black children in America.

The 2024 presidential candidate and the only black GOP senator claimed that the show was cutting to commercial breaks every time he was making a good point.

His appearance followed co-host Joy Behar claiming that Scott wouldn't be a Republican if he really understood race issues in the U.S.

'One of the reasons why I'm on the show is because of the comments that were made, frankly, on the show – that the only way for a young African American kid to be successful in this country is to be the exception and not the rule,' Scott lamented in his interview with The View on Monday morning.

'That is a dangerous, offensive, disgusting message to send to our young people today – that the only way to succeed is by being the exception,' he added.

Comment:
The View is a racist TV show.
ABC is a platform for Left Wing hate.
Tim Scott made The View's hosts look like the racist fools that they are.
Tim Scott vs The View Hosts is akin to Mike Tyson vs Erkel. Of course he wlll easily shame them.

Last edited:
three easy steps to success, that works for all races
1 stay out of trouble
2 finish school
3 work and support yourself
Depends where you are born and your circumstances. It isn't as easy as you suggest for everyone which is why role models and parenting are vital Some are purposely thrown to the wolves early in life and face a variety of disadvantages. This is especialy true in a caste system police state. Take it from me, and I am an Onoirs Student, Grad level performers wth academic awards! It means F all in an unaccountable Police State

Last edited:
Tim Scott defended Republicans' record on race issues as he received a lecture from The View hosts and slammed them for 'disgusting' rhetoric about black children in America.

The 2024 presidential candidate and the only black GOP senator claimed that the show was cutting to commercial breaks every time he was making a good point.

His appearance followed co-host Joy Behar claiming that Scott wouldn't be a Republican if he really understood race issues in the U.S.

'One of the reasons why I'm on the show is because of the comments that were made, frankly, on the show – that the only way for a young African American kid to be successful in this country is to be the exception and not the rule,' Scott lamented in his interview with The View on Monday morning.

'That is a dangerous, offensive, disgusting message to send to our young people today – that the only way to succeed is by being the exception,' he added.

Comment:

The bitches are a pack of hyenas who think they smell carrion, but they get a surprise when their prey turns out to have teeth.

America's joke.

I hope they all go to hell soon.

Comment:
Whoopi Cushion and Joyless Behar and a couple of the other mental cases of the left on that show are absolutely unwatchable.

Which just shows that Scott doesn't understand reality for most black children. And he should be getting down on bended knee to profusely thank his mother for busting her ass holding down a few jobs to see that he got the education and upbringing that allowed him to be the "exception". Not every child of color gets that kind of support. In fact, most don't. He should understand why most people think he's a sellout to his race. No one cares he's a Republican. But he's never acknowledged that his outcome is not the outcome every child of color experiences.
Hey, Jack of all that is stupid. All white kids are not successful either. Success comes from hard work, not welfare, set-asides, or privileged treatment like being first in line because of your skin color.

Which just shows that Scott doesn't understand reality for most black children. And he should be getting down on bended knee to profusely thank his mother for busting her ass holding down a few jobs to see that he got the education and upbringing that allowed him to be the "exception". Not every child of color gets that kind of support. In fact, most don't.

Quite an indictment of parents of color. So you think it's the parents and not systemic racism that is the problem?

Hey, Jack of all that is stupid. All white kids are not successful either. Success comes from hard work, not welfare, set-asides, or privileged treatment like being first in line because of your skin color.
But funny how you don't seem to harp on those and make examples out of them...just the dark ones.
Why is that, Clowny? :)

correct. what percentage of ANY Americans have become U.S. Senators anyways? It's not just
something someone becomes easily becaus they are white.

I'm not making any blanket assumptions. It's one of the reasons Tim Scott doesn't appeal to members of his own race. He lacks empathy and perspetive.
That's just reality.

"He lacks empathy and perspetive."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That seems quite a blanket statement to me.

So would empathy be when a judge repeatedly lets an offender skate and not go to jail,
because too many blacks are incarcerated? and then that guy goes out, commits more crimes
and maybe finally kills someone?
Sometimes real empathy is not openly visible.

I just went back to watch the episode and all that I saw was each time Tim Scott went to complete a point about something, one of the other members would interrupt and change the
subject, So I dont think you all got a real good view of Scott on the View.

Add Lisa558's final criterion to that list and there you have it!

4. Wait until you're married to have children.

HE SCORES! I was going to add that one! :D

Rules-S.jpg

Forum List

Back