Tim McGraw Poised To “Dixie Chick” Himself With Gun Control Benefit Concert

Spice Girls were not a band. They were a vocal group.

You're splitting hairs.
In all of the lists I have looked at this morning, none of them categorize female groups from ones that play their instruments to ones that sing only.

He backed himself into a corner and refuses to acknowledge the utter failure of his defense.
In fact it's gotten to the point of being ridiculous.

Agreed.
Nah, I provided a link to an official source, the one that represents the people who sign the checks. You guys haven't provided a single source, let alone a viable one. You are just pissed off the that the biggest female band in American history and one of the top ten biggest record selling country music artists of all time trashed W and the neo cons for the war in Iraq, got away with it, never backed down and people still talk about it.

So when was the last time they put out an album,went on tour not as the opener?
Or did anything for that matter.
And where is this link you provided stating they're the best female band in US history?
They dont appear in a single list I've been able to find.

They actually changed their name (at least for a while) to the Court Yard Hounds.

^ PRETENTIOUS DOUCHEBAG ALERT!!!

tumblr_m9t31sX4ER1qgcra2o1_500.gif

:eek::eek::eek:

Call me whatever you want; without actual argument or rebuttal you just sound like another in a long list of angry, reactionary liberals, incapable of interaction any deeper than throwing your shit on the walls.

Does an enforceable 1st Amendment right injury claim exist against a private citizen?

So is it you attack me because you are just a hack, knee-jerk liberal or do you attack me because you are an ignorant liberal?

We might be able to fix you if it's just the latter.

Grow up, no one is attacking you here....Gezzus you people are sad.

You're splitting hairs.
In all of the lists I have looked at this morning, none of them categorize female groups from ones that play their instruments to ones that sing only.

He backed himself into a corner and refuses to acknowledge the utter failure of his defense.

Agreed.
Nah, I provided a link to an official source, the one that represents the people who sign the checks. You guys haven't provided a single source, let alone a viable one. You are just pissed off the that the biggest female band in American history and one of the top ten biggest record selling country music artists of all time trashed W and the neo cons for the war in Iraq, got away with it, never backed down and people still talk about it.

And where is this link you provided stating they're the best female band in US history?

They actually changed their name (at least for a while) to the Court Yard Hounds.

I thought that was for when you went into the witness protection program....?
I guess it might work when name recognition is no longer a good thing as well.

Funny,they dont even show up on any of the top ten lists that I've found.

countrymusic.about.com/od/toppicks/tp/CntryBestSeller.htm

According to these guys they have two of the top ten selling albums in country music history.

So that makes them the top female band of all time?
They're nowhere close to that,doofus just pulled something out of his ass and posted it.
They're close doofus. Spice Girls report 66 million in record sales and Dixie Chicks report 46 million. Recording companies and publicist like to play games with the numbers and make unsubstantiated claims. Spice Girls stopped recording and performing and Dixie Chicks are still out there. One of them also as a solo artist.
So if you are smart enough to call someone a doofus, how about you show us the female group that has outsold the Dixie Chicks, from any genre of music.

Hey dumbfuck!!
I didnt make the claim. And no they're not even close to the top.
Google
So what is the name of the female group that sold more records in any and all genres than the Dixie Chicks? Should be an easy question to answer if you know they are nowhere near the top. How would you know that if you didn't know who was at the top? Maybe the Supremes are at the top? Perhaps there is some group I never heard of?

Best selling female group in US history was TLC.

countrymusic.about.com/od/toppicks/tp/CntryBestSeller.htm

According to these guys they have two of the top ten selling albums in country music history.

They're nowhere close to that,doofus just pulled something out of his ass and posted it.
They're close doofus. Spice Girls report 66 million in record sales and Dixie Chicks report 46 million. Recording companies and publicist like to play games with the numbers and make unsubstantiated claims. Spice Girls stopped recording and performing and Dixie Chicks are still out there. One of them also as a solo artist.
So if you are smart enough to call someone a doofus, how about you show us the female group that has outsold the Dixie Chicks, from any genre of music.

Hey dumbfuck!!
Google
So what is the name of the female group that sold more records in any and all genres than the Dixie Chicks? Should be an easy question to answer if you know they are nowhere near the top. How would you know that if you didn't know who was at the top? Maybe the Supremes are at the top? Perhaps there is some group I never heard of?

Waterfalls was and still is a kick ass song.

Spice Girls were not a band. They were a vocal group.

You're splitting hairs.

Agreed.

They bowed out gracefully after their last album in 2006 which produced 5 Emmy awards and sold over 4.5 million from it. It was number 1 in seven countries, including the USA. They believed that was a classy way to finish their career as a band and as band members. They continue to have separate solo careers but did a Canadian Tour in 2013 and a European Tour in 2014. They were the openers on those tours.
I never said they were the best female band. That would be a subjective opinion. I said they were the biggest in relationship to record sales. There is a big difference.
I have no idea why they don't appear on any list you can find. I have explained twice that those list seem to be controlled by publicist and fan clubs. Have you ever heard of the girl group SATURDAY? I haven't, but they claim to be the biggest girl group in history. They count digital sales and ring tones as record sales. They have never even produced a hard copy record or CD. I provided a list of official sales from the only agency that maintains an accurate accounting, the RIAA. That is the only objective source I know of.

You're splitting hairs.

Agreed.

They bowed out gracefully after their last album in 2006 which produced 5 Emmy awards and sold over 4.5 million from it. It was number 1 in seven countries, including the USA. They believed that was a classy way to finish their career as a band and as band members. They continue to have separate solo careers but did a Canadian Tour in 2013 and a European Tour in 2014. They were the openers on those tours.
I never said they were the best female band. That would be a subjective opinion. I said they were the biggest in relationship to record sales. There is a big difference.
I have no idea why they don't appear on any list you can find. I have explained twice that those list seem to be controlled by publicist and fan clubs. Have you ever heard of the girl group SATURDAY? I haven't, but they claim to be the biggest girl group in history. They count digital sales and ring tones as record sales. They have never even produced a hard copy record or CD. I provided a list of official sales from the only agency that maintains an accurate accounting, the RIAA. That is the only objective source I know of.

No matter how much crap you type ......still not # 1.

Hey dumbfuck!!
Google

Waterfalls was and still is a kick ass song.

The best, yes.....so sad how this group ended.......it went out on top.

Saddam was unable to do 20 years ago what Iran wants to do today. Absolutely false assertion. Getting rid of SH destabilized the ME and further threatens the Jewish state. The neo-cons can't handle the truth, never have been able to.

So SH invading Kuwait and killing thousands of Kurdish Iraqis didnt destabilize the middle east? Aaaah the good old days....
What does that have to with an invasion that was unnecessary plus the awful results. Two words: be relevant.

You claimed the middle east was stable. It was far from it.

Invading Iraq was the beginning que for the Shiite-Sunni civil war without boundaries.
No matter how much a bad guy/asshole Saddam was, he did keep peace between the two sects.
One of the main reasons George HW didn't completely invade and depose of Saddam was the high probability of sect civil war. He was right, his son was wrong.

Saddam was unable to do 20 years ago what Iran wants to do today. Absolutely false assertion. Getting rid of SH destabilized the ME and further threatens the Jewish state. The neo-cons can't handle the truth, never have been able to.

So SH invading Kuwait and killing thousands of Kurdish Iraqis didnt destabilize the middle east? Aaaah the good old days....
What does that have to with an invasion that was unnecessary plus the awful results. Two words: be relevant.

Invading Iraq was the beginning que for the Shiite-Sunni civil war without boundaries.
No matter how much a bad guy/asshole Saddam was, he did keep peace between the two sects.
One of the main reasons George HW didn't completely invade and depose of Saddam was the high probability of sect civil war. He was right, his son was wrong.

Anyway you look at it SH was a brutal dictator that needed to go.

In a way that did not empower the religious war between Islamic sects.

So killing people willy nilly is all right as long as it keeps the peace?

So killing people willy nilly is all right as long as it keeps the peace?
You are the last person to speak on the morality of war, unless its vigilante or jroc.

Forum List

Back