Tim McGraw Poised To “Dixie Chick” Himself With Gun Control Benefit Concert

McGraw has every right to his opinion as do the Chicks, who have survived and thrived and still "won't nice with the dummies."

McGraw will do as well.

You know since the Dixie Chicks are the top selling female band of all time, maybe it's not such a bad idea for Tim McGraw to follow in their footsteps! :rofl:
Like liberals don't listen to kountry fuck music..I have been a Willie Nelson fan since the 1970's, been to a Charlie Daniels Band concert when he was doing the Orange Blossom Special Tour...Blue Grass concerts all over da place...

You know since the Dixie Chicks are the top selling female band of all time, maybe it's not such a bad idea for Tim McGraw to follow in their footsteps! :rofl:
Like liberals don't listen to kountry fuck music..I have been a Willie Nelson fan since the 1970's, Been to Charlie Daniels Band when he was doing the Orange Blossom Special Tour...
I like those guys. My current country favorites are the Zac Brown Band and Old Crow Medicine Show. I'm not a big Tim McGraw fan though. But I do like "Where the Green Grass Grows."

Like liberals don't listen to kountry fuck music..I have been a Willie Nelson fan since the 1970's, Been to Charlie Daniels Band when he was doing the Orange Blossom Special Tour...
I like those guys. My current country favorites are the Zac Brown Band and Old Crow Medicine Show. I'm not a big Tim McGraw fan though. But I do like "Where the Green Grass Grows."
Today's country genre is more like pop radio...

Maybe. Waaaaaaay better than the corny ass country crap they've been doing the last 30 years. :rofl:

It's an insult to Willie and Charlie to include them in that genre.

Maybe. Waaaaaaay better than the corny ass country crap they've been doing the last 30 years. :rofl:

It's an insult to Willie and Charlie to include them in that genre.
Willie has been doing contemporary and had Snoop Dogg as a lead act...

HOW ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH CAN NUTS RALLY AROUND THE CONSTITUTION, YET CONDEMN THOSE WHO CHAMPION FREE SPEECH?

don't run around the damned country talking about the gotdamn constitution and then spit on it when people abide by it. Its one thing not to buy the guys tickets, but you nuts always take it a few steps further, like the Nazi's against the jews. only worse....you people make us all sick!!

You lecture about the Constitution and yet haven't a clue that the 1st Amendment doesn't apply? Do you have any idea that there's quite a legal difference between private citizen and government action?

For a real example of what your ersatz indignation purports to condemn, look to the left who tout their tolerance and acceptance but then enforce speech codes and create safe areas because a conservative speaking might "trigger" hurt feelings. . .

Christ on a rainbow farting unicorn, you goofballs are hilariously ignorant.

HOW ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH CAN NUTS RALLY AROUND THE CONSTITUTION, YET CONDEMN THOSE WHO CHAMPION FREE SPEECH?

don't run around the damned country talking about the gotdamn constitution and then spit on it when people abide by it. Its one thing not to buy the guys tickets, but you nuts always take it a few steps further, like the Nazi's against the jews. only worse....you people make us all sick!!

You lecture about the Constitution and yet haven't a clue that the 1st Amendment doesn't apply? Do you have any idea that there's quite a legal difference between private citizen and government action?

For a real example of what your ersatz indignation purports to condemn, look to the left who tout their tolerance and acceptance but then enforce speech codes and create safe areas because a conservative speaking might "trigger" hurt feelings. . .

Christ on a rainbow farting unicorn, you goofballs are hilariously ignorant.
^ PRETENTIOUS DOUCHEBAG ALERT!!!

tumblr_m9t31sX4ER1qgcra2o1_500.gif

:eek::eek::eek:

Being hated by nutbags is the best thing that ever happened to them.

Natalie Maines........is simply an awesome human being. Check out this outstanding performance.

T
Tim McGraw and his wife Faith Hill are in fact Obama supporters.

That by itself is enough to drop them from the list of acceptable celebrities.

God forbid anybody supports a president......stop the fuckin planet....you people are sick!!

I despise Obama, they support him, so I choose to not patronize their music or products.
So you hate their work with Wounded Warriors also?

I support the Wounded Warriors.

Yep, the Dixie Chics opposed Bush's war for Jewish supremacy. We saw the outcome. Now McGraw opposes guns in the hands of people who might want to oppose Jewish supremacy. We know the outcome and hopefully it's started.

Billy Currington drops out of Tim McGraw s Sandy Hook concert after gun-rights advocate backlash - The Washington Post

Bearing ArmsTim McGraw Poised To Dixie Chick Himself With Gun Control Benefit Concert - Bearing Arms

He can afford it.

County music fans think free speech is a liberal entitlement program fer gettin votes in exchange fer free stuff.

New Topics

Forum List

Back