Tim McGraw Poised To “Dixie Chick” Himself With Gun Control Benefit Concert

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
As long as Tim is still getting played and still making albums, he will never be Dixie Chicked. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I love his new song named "Diamond Rings And Old Bar Stools". :) :) :)

Yep, the Dixie Chics opposed Bush's war for Jewish supremacy. We saw the outcome. Now McGraw opposes guns in the hands of people who might want to oppose Jewish supremacy. We know the outcome and hopefully it's started.

Billy Currington drops out of Tim McGraw s Sandy Hook concert after gun-rights advocate backlash - The Washington Post

Bearing ArmsTim McGraw Poised To Dixie Chick Himself With Gun Control Benefit Concert - Bearing Arms

HOW ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH CAN NUTS RALLY AROUND THE CONSTITUTION, YET CONDEMN THOSE WHO CHAMPION FREE SPEECH? WE ARE A NATION OF HYPOCRITES TO THE CORE!!

PROPS TO ANYONE WHO'S BRAVE ENOUGH TO GO AGAINST THE NUTS ON THE RIGHT!!

Yep, the Dixie Chics opposed Bush's war for Jewish supremacy. We saw the outcome. Now McGraw opposes guns in the hands of people who might want to oppose Jewish supremacy. We know the outcome and hopefully it's started.

Billy Currington drops out of Tim McGraw s Sandy Hook concert after gun-rights advocate backlash - The Washington Post

Bearing ArmsTim McGraw Poised To Dixie Chick Himself With Gun Control Benefit Concert - Bearing Arms

HOW ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH CAN NUTS RALLY AROUND THE CONSTITUTION, YET CONDEMN THOSE WHO CHAMPION FREE SPEECH? WE ARE A NATION OF HYPOCRITES TO THE CORE!!

Tim has every right to his opinion. And concert goers have a right not to support his tours.

I hope he changes his mind. When the right destroys you it isn't pretty.

I will never understand how people in this country who prides themselves on being americans with free speech, constantly allows these right winged anti american terrorist to box you into their beliefs or else. And the only reason they get away with this shit is because talk radio and fox news pretty much has some people permanently locked down on sheer ignorance!!

Tim has every right to his opinion. And concert goers have a right not to support his tours.

Okay, but don't run around the damned country talking about the gotdamn constitution and then spit on it when people abide by it. Its one thing not to buy the guys tickets, but you nuts always take it a few steps further, like the Nazi's against the jews. only worse....you people make us all sick!!

I will never understand how people in this country who prides themselves on being americans with free speech, constantly allows these right winged anti american terrorist to box you into their beliefs or else. And the only reason they get away with this shit is because talk radio and fox news pretty much has some people permanently locked down on sheer ignorance!!

Chik-fila, Rush Limbaugh, Hobby Lobby, Walmart, the State of Indiana, the State of Florida (Trayvon Martin), Fox News, Mark Levin, Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty... That's just off the top of my head...

You can say what you want. But there may be consequences.

Holy shit you're stupid.

Really? Someone call Mac! I've found a member of the PC Police!!!!! Yoooooohoooooo! Mac!!!!

Tim McGraw and his wife Faith Hill are in fact Obama supporters.

That by itself is enough to drop them from the list of acceptable celebrities.

T
Tim McGraw and his wife Faith Hill are in fact Obama supporters.

That by itself is enough to drop them from the list of acceptable celebrities.

God forbid anybody supports a president......stop the fuckin planet....you people are sick!!

Holy shit you're stupid.

If you think I'm stupid, man o man you should know what I think you are....your beyond stupid, people like you make retards certified geniuses.

Really? Someone call Mac! I've found a member of the PC Police!!!!! Yoooooohoooooo! Mac!!!!

PC Police? Really?

Holy shit you're stupid.

If you think I'm stupid, man o man you should know what I think you are....your beyond stupid, people like you make retards certified geniuses.

You're a fucken idiot.
You want to claim conservatives are anti constitution because they wont attend a gun grabbers concert yet you say nothing about the gun grabbers attack on the 2nd amendment.
So yes you're an idiot,because the exact opposite of what you claim is true.

PC Police? Really?

Yes. Ask Mac. Tell him that you think there may be consequences for saying something. He's the arbiter of what is and isn't PC around here, sparky.

Forum List

Back