Tim Kaine: "Climate change must be national security...."

Most people believe climate change is a hoax. Hardly national security.
If someone doesnt believe in clinate change, they should be admitted.
There us empirical evidence that the climate changes.

The entire planet knows the climate is always changing. Doy. This whole CO2 as the only causative factor.....silly.:113:

Only suckers believe that.

None of Al Gore's alarmist predictions came true, and many were supposed to over a decade ago. He tried to scare people so much that they acted, and was able to convince many of the weak minded. Still nothing. It is a Hoax, and a SCAM.

The Yale data I posted show that a majority of Americans are worried about global warming. Compared to the risk that the presidency of Donald Trump poses to the future of the United States, it may not rate high among all concerns. And, again, these opinion threads have ZERO to do with whether or not AGW is a valid theory.

Yea, just raise their taxes and see how worried they remain cuz we all know that raising taxes is the only way to combat global warming.

Really, raising taxes is what this is all about for some pie in the sky technology that will never come to be.

In other words, they just want another large pot of money like Social Security they can steal from.

I just got done watching a documentary on nuclear power, which is the only current viable technology to provide mass amounts of energy to the populace that is carbon free. During the Clinton administration, breakthroughs were invented which the Clinton administration stopped from coming to be that would have made it much safer.

I also remember McCain running on creating more nuclear power plants, which makes sense if you really believe this stuff, but the Left destroyed him.

No, if you really believe that carbon emissions were destroying the world then you would be the best advocate nuclear power had, but the Left does not support it, which tells me they really don't believe this crap.

No, the Left will continue to whine and support wind and solar, two methods that are highly inefficient and unable to provide the mass amounts of energy needed to curb carbon emissions significantly.

If the truth be known, the Left only has one goal and that is to destroy a free market and make everyone completely dependent on the government. That is all they care about.

Last edited:
They don't want safe Nuclear Power. They don't want clean Natural Gas which we have in the U.S. in very large quantities. They want higher, and higher taxes, more government control, and less freedom, and less choices for how people run their lives. It is liberal/progressive sickness.

Liberals believe the government has an obligation to protect humans from their own follies. The use of fossil fuel has turned out to be such a thing. And, again, this has nothing to do with the science. Unless you intend to suggest that liberals are falsifying data showing global warming and rising GHG levels. Do you?

Yes, Government agencies, and so called scientists have been caught altering past temperature data, and using bad assumptions in their analysis to get the outcomes THEY WANT. Look it up. It is easy to find.

All they want to do is justify more, and more taxes, and more Government control, and larger bureaucracies.

".....must be a pillar of national security policy for Democrats in 2020!.....or they will lose"

Democrats Need to Start Talking About National Security

Hey, if you're a skeptic, this would be music to your ears! Go Tim....hope your are the DUMS campaign head for 2020, go!!!

First thing I thought when I saw this was. "Is this some kind of a joke?".....then jaw hit the floor!

Go....go....go!!:113::113::2up:
How convenient for growing the power and wealth of our imperial government. Yet, amazingly, many Americans can’t see the scam.

The French are taking to the streets over this power grab. Imagine what Americans will do, should our criminal government ever dictate this shit.

If Hillary had won, and come to power, and got enough Democrats, and some RINO Republicans to go along with it, we'd have a Federal Carbon (climate change) TAX. Another agency would be created to manage, and collect the tax. It would create another huge slush fund for politicians of both parties to use to try to BUY MORE VOTES. That is all this is about.

Yes, Government agencies, and so called scientists have been caught altering past temperature data, and using bad assumptions in their analysis to get the outcomes THEY WANT. Look it up. It is easy to find.

All they want to do is justify more, and more taxes, and more Government control, and larger bureaucracies.

Yes, I have seen lots of articles suggesting such things. They have been linked and posted here ad nauseum. What I have NOT seen is actual evidence of such practices. The conspiracy you and other suggest would require the explicit cooperation of thousands of scientists in a tightly controlled conspiracy that would have had to be running for decades. That none of those alleged involved has ever spoken intentionally or accidentally revealing their participation in such a conspiracy is extremely hard to believe. Additionally, the motivation your charge would require is simply nonsense. It cannot be political or philosophical as these scientists come from all over the planet with all manner of different viewpoints. It cannot be financial because they would not receive sufficient remuneration to survive getting caught. The idea is unsupportable rubbish.

Yes, I have seen lots of articles suggesting such things. They have been linked and posted here ad nauseum. What I have NOT seen is actual evidence of such practices. The conspiracy you and other suggest would require the explicit cooperation of thousands of scientists in a tightly controlled conspiracy that would have had to be running for decades. That none of those alleged involved has ever spoken intentionally or accidentally revealing their participation in such a conspiracy is extremely hard to believe. Additionally, the motivation your charge would require is simply nonsense. It cannot be political or philosophical as these scientists come from all over the planet with all manner of different viewpoints. It cannot be financial because they would not receive sufficient remuneration to survive getting caught. The idea is unsupportable rubbish.
Government is one big conspiracy. It is not far fetched to conclude the ruling class, which controls government, would love to impose draconian measures on the people to continue attaining ever more wealth and power. What better way to accomplish this, than to promote the AGW lie?

It is terribly naive to believe the ruling class incapable of buying silence, from as many people as is required. They have gotten away with so many frauds and lies over the decades, that the preposterous lie that is AGW is not out of the question.

".....must be a pillar of national security policy for Democrats in 2020!.....or they will lose"

Hey, if you're a skeptic, this would be music to your ears! Go Tim....hope your are the DUMS campaign head for 2020, go!!!

First thing I thought when I saw this was. "Is this some kind of a joke?".....then jaw hit the floor!

Who is Tim Kaine?

Who is Tim Kaine?
A petty criminal like so many in the Imperial Capital.

He was Hillary Clinton's Vice-Presidential pick. He has been one of the two US senators from the state of Virginia since 2013.

That seems a very simplistic approach. I rather doubt he has committed many crimes and perhaps you ought to examine someone's particulars before you jump to such conclusions.

And, if you believe his opinion to be irrelevant, why comment?

Liberals believe the government has an obligation to protect humans from their own follies.
That condescending statement alone is why I distrust liberalism.

Only thing government has shown is its inefficiency at nearly everything it touches. Except the art of revenue collection.

Liberals believe the government has an obligation to protect humans from their own follies.
That condescending statement alone is why I distrust liberalism.

Only thing government has shown is its inefficiency at nearly everything it touches. Except the art of revenue collection.

They use "Promote the General Welfare of the People" as an excuse for government to do anything and everything. It doesn't say "guarantee" the general welfare. Government exist to grow itself, period.

That we have poor and people who cannot afford needed medical care for themselves or their children and people who have to drop out of school to take jobs tells me that the government is not attempting to guarantee the general welfare.

Forum List

Back