Macron doesn't believe in climate change

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Otherwise, why would he suspend the massive new Draconian style gas tax in France?

Sure, the people of France don't like it, but he would have had the guts to tell the people "tough shit" when they protested against it.

I mean, supposedly the planet is at risk, no?

Unless Macron doesn't believe that crapola.

Who doesn't believe in climate change? You can argue whether or not there's man-made climate change, but you're a fucking tard to reject climate change in general.

Otherwise, why would he suspend the massive new Draconian style gas tax in France?

Sure, the people of France don't like it, but he would have had the guts to tell the people "tough shit" when they protested against it.

The French people are ready to walk him to the guillotine.

The French people are ready to walk him to the guillotine.

We like to poke fun at the French, but they don't fuck around. If we had their nuts at least 20 of our 45 Presidents would have lost their heads.

"Fucking... cigarette tax? Where's my pitchfork and torch?"

Who doesn't believe in climate change? You can argue whether or not there's man-made climate change, but you're a fucking tard to reject climate change in general.

An irrelevant statement. Completely irrelavent.....climate change is nothing more than a colorful banner for the clueless. Nobody anywhere is doing dick about it, thus, the science doesnt matter....so believing in climate change is no different than believing in Santa Clause. It's just something people say....not backed up by behavior. The evidence of the level of apathy? Profound s0n!!

World economies will be powered by fossil fuels decades from now.....and nobody will do dick about it either. Tough shit on you!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back