Tillerson Vs. Ivanka Trump in India...........

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Seems that Tillerson is getting kinda pissed at all the attention Ivanka is getting, as well as all the visiting she's done with other heads of state. Seems that Tillerson is feeling butt hurt that he's supposed to be the top diplomat, but Ivanka and Jared keep stealing his thunder.

Tillerson is refusing to send any top diplomats to India with Ivanka because of his butt hurt....................

Angry Rex Tillerson snubs Ivanka Trump's visit to India

CNN said this was because Mr Tillerson did not want to bolster Ms Trump’s position on the global stage. In recent months, both Ms Trump and her husband Jared Kushner, have taken a front seat in several international settings where Mr Tillerson believes, that as the US’s top diplomat, he should represent the country

“They won’t send someone senior because they don’t want to bolster Ivanka. It’s now another rift between the White House and State at a time when Rex Tillerson doesn’t need any more problems with the President,” a senior State Department official told the network.

“Rex doesn't like the fact that he’s supposed to be our nation’s top diplomat, and Jared and now Ivanka have stepped all over Rex Tillerson for a long time. So now, he’s not sending senior people from the State Department to support this issue. He’s not supporting Ivanka Trump.”

And.................if Tillerson keeps snubbing Trumps daughter and son in law, how much longer do you think Trump is going to keep him on as SoS?

I've got a hunch that Tillerson will more than likely quit in the next 6 months. He never seemed to be that excited about his new job, and this may be the thing that he quits over.

Seems that Tillerson is getting kinda pissed at all the attention Ivanka is getting, as well as all the visiting she's done with other heads of state. Seems that Tillerson is feeling butt hurt that he's supposed to be the top diplomat, but Ivanka and Jared keep stealing his thunder.

Tillerson is refusing to send any top diplomats to India with Ivanka because of his butt hurt....................

Angry Rex Tillerson snubs Ivanka Trump's visit to India

CNN said this was because Mr Tillerson did not want to bolster Ms Trump’s position on the global stage. In recent months, both Ms Trump and her husband Jared Kushner, have taken a front seat in several international settings where Mr Tillerson believes, that as the US’s top diplomat, he should represent the country

“They won’t send someone senior because they don’t want to bolster Ivanka. It’s now another rift between the White House and State at a time when Rex Tillerson doesn’t need any more problems with the President,” a senior State Department official told the network.

“Rex doesn't like the fact that he’s supposed to be our nation’s top diplomat, and Jared and now Ivanka have stepped all over Rex Tillerson for a long time. So now, he’s not sending senior people from the State Department to support this issue. He’s not supporting Ivanka Trump.”
I hope you aren't taking this fake news as something that's legit.

There is already a thread on this and the story has already been debunked. Ivanka Trump was invited by the host country to a conference on women entrepreneurs. Last I checked, Tillerson is neither a woman nor an entrepreneur.

You're right, Tillerson is not a woman, but he IS a businessman and an entrepreneur. Might wanna look him up some time.

However............................

This particular visit has usually been taken care of by high ranking officials in the US. Tillerson is going to snub it because he's butt hurt.

Guess you missed this part of the link.....................

Ms Trump, 36, is due to travel to India next week to attend the Global Entrepreneurship Summit in the southern city of Hyderabad. The theme of this year’s event is “Women First, Prosperity for All”.

But while the high-profile annual event was previously attended by former Secretary of State John Kerry and Barack Obama, the State Department is not sending any senior officials to accompany Ms Trump.

Pay particular attention to where in the past it has been attended by both the president as well as the SoS.

There is already a thread on this and the story has already been debunked. Ivanka Trump was invited by the host country to a conference on women entrepreneurs. Last I checked, Tillerson is neither a woman nor an entrepreneur.

You're right, Tillerson is not a woman, but he IS a businessman and an entrepreneur. Might wanna look him up some time.

However............................

This particular visit has usually been taken care of by high ranking officials in the US. Tillerson is going to snub it because he's butt hurt.

Guess you missed this part of the link.....................

Ms Trump, 36, is due to travel to India next week to attend the Global Entrepreneurship Summit in the southern city of Hyderabad. The theme of this year’s event is “Women First, Prosperity for All”.

But while the high-profile annual event was previously attended by former Secretary of State John Kerry and Barack Obama, the State Department is not sending any senior officials to accompany Ms Trump.

Pay particular attention to where in the past it has been attended by both the president as well as the SoS.

Was anybody else invited by the host government?

I swear you have to be one of the biggest dumb asses ever to serve in The Navy!

The only way I can figure you survived is to have even bigger dumb asses in charge of your dumb ass!

Keep plugging away and maybe one day you can be cured of your liberalism.

Well, I guess that since you can't refute what I said, you have to resort to name calling and insults.

Pretty much what I expected.

Forum List

Back