Tillerson out?

Trump is the boss, he calls the shots. Tillerson was not used to being subordinate to anyone, he was the CEO of Exxon Mobil, a huge job. It was a clash of egos, nothing more and Trump did the right thing.
We can argue the point that he did the right thing another day,,,,,It was how he did it Comey Tillerson who else did the yellow coward fire with not looking them in the eye?

Both Tillerson and Trump have been discussing this, eye to eye, for months according to them. Tillerson was advised by General Kelly last Friday--a couple of days before the Pompeo announcement--and he is still on the job during the transition period. The President has had nothing but good to say about Tillerson, but that they could not agree on a number of key issues, and the parting was mutual.

So I don't think Tillerson was disrespected in any way. I wish President Trump had handled the announcement differently, but in the grand scheme of things, that he didn't does not detract from the fact he is keeping his campaign promises to the best of his ability. He has accomplished much more in a short period of time than any President in my memory, and that is what we elected him for and not for his sense or execution of protocol.

I'm not sure about accomplishments, but he has banished the neocons from the gop, and has set the free traders on their heads. The Kochs meanwhile continue funding the gop at the congressional level. Where this goes, I have no idea. LOL
Hope McMaster is next

Another traitor.

Interesting! :wink_2:

Center For Security Policy President Frank Gaffney joined SiriusXM host Matt Boyle on Wednesday’s Breitbart News Daily to talk about the sacking of Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. Gaffney proposed that if President Trump wants more top officials who truly support his policies, National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster should be the next to go.

14 Mar 2018
Gaffney: After Tillerson’s Ouster as Secretary of State, ‘Next Order of Business Is H.R. McMaster Must Go’ | Breitbart
He doesn't like McMaster's briefings, which supposedly treat him as a dullard, and McMaster is more hawkish than Mattis or Kelly. It will be interesting to see how Pompeo fits with those two.

But Trump might want to give the firings a rest until the new guys at least get their supplies in their new desks. LOL And Nikki is skating dangerously off the Trump/Putin script.

what a load of crap. Nikki Haley is doing exactly what Trump wants done. There is no "Trump/Putin" script. Damn, give your hate a rest for a few day.
First Haley then Huckabee bad mouthed Russia for their actions in poisoning Then when Trump was asked he came up lame on the subject Is he that afraid of what Putin has on him?? Seems so

What do you think Putin "has on him"? Mueller cant find anything, the congress investigation cant find anything. Do you know something they don't?

We can argue the point that he did the right thing another day,,,,,It was how he did it Comey Tillerson who else did the yellow coward fire with not looking them in the eye?

Both Tillerson and Trump have been discussing this, eye to eye, for months according to them. Tillerson was advised by General Kelly last Friday--a couple of days before the Pompeo announcement--and he is still on the job during the transition period. The President has had nothing but good to say about Tillerson, but that they could not agree on a number of key issues, and the parting was mutual.

So I don't think Tillerson was disrespected in any way. I wish President Trump had handled the announcement differently, but in the grand scheme of things, that he didn't does not detract from the fact he is keeping his campaign promises to the best of his ability. He has accomplished much more in a short period of time than any President in my memory, and that is what we elected him for and not for his sense or execution of protocol.

I'm not sure about accomplishments, but he has banished the neocons from the gop, and has set the free traders on their heads. The Kochs meanwhile continue funding the gop at the congressional level. Where this goes, I have no idea. LOL
Hope McMaster is next

Another traitor.

Center For Security Policy President Frank Gaffney joined SiriusXM host Matt Boyle on Wednesday’s Breitbart News Daily to talk about the sacking of Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. Gaffney proposed that if President Trump wants more top officials who truly support his policies, National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster should be the next to go.

14 Mar 2018
Gaffney: After Tillerson’s Ouster as Secretary of State, ‘Next Order of Business Is H.R. McMaster Must Go’ | Breitbart
He doesn't like McMaster's briefings, which supposedly treat him as a dullard, and McMaster is more hawkish than Mattis or Kelly. It will be interesting to see how Pompeo fits with those two.

But Trump might want to give the firings a rest until the new guys at least get their supplies in their new desks. LOL And Nikki is skating dangerously off the Trump/Putin script.

what a load of crap. Nikki Haley is doing exactly what Trump wants done. There is no "Trump/Putin" script. Damn, give your hate a rest for a few day.
First Haley then Huckabee bad mouthed Russia for their actions in poisoning Then when Trump was asked he came up lame on the subject Is he that afraid of what Putin has on him?? Seems so

What do you think Putin "has on him"? Mueller cant find anything, the congress investigation cant find anything. Do you know something they don't?
First of all IF any man ever looked and spoke like he was guilty it's Drumph ... 2nd Mueller may have him dead to rights but won't show Repub traitors his hole card until the game is over

Hope McMaster is next

Another traitor.

14 Mar 2018

Trump is the boss, he calls the shots. Tillerson was not used to being subordinate to anyone, he was the CEO of Exxon Mobil, a huge job. It was a clash of egos, nothing more and Trump did the right thing.

Hope McMaster is next

Another traitor.

14 Mar 2018

I think it is pretty obvious that President Trump isn't much afraid of anybody or anything. He certainly isn't your ordinary poll tested, scripted politician who carefully avoids anything that isn't politically expedient--those people are afraid of almost everything.

As for President Trump being afraid of Putin, I suppose that is why he has just imposed new sanctions on Russia in addition to those already in place as well as joining Britain, France, and Germany in condemning the Russians for murder of an ex-Russian spy living in the U.K.
US accuses Russia of ongoing operation to hack energy grid

Last edited:

14 Mar 2018

Hope McMaster is next

Another traitor.

14 Mar 2018

I think it is pretty obvious that President Trump isn't much afraid of anybody or anything. He certainly isn't your ordinary poll tested, scripted politician who carefully avoids anything that isn't politically expedient--those people are afraid of almost everything.

As for President Trump being afraid of Putin, I suppose that is why he has just imposed new sanctions on Russia in addition to those already in place as well as joining Britain, France, and Germany in condemning the Russians for murder of an ex-Russian spy living in the U.K.
after one year++ What took him so long?? I guess some on his staff told him it was looking very poorly for his administration And he might not be afraid of anyone or any thing But do you want a leader who thinks he's king ,,,and will fight to the last drop of your blood???

14 Mar 2018

after one year++ What took him so long?? I guess some on his staff told him it was looking very poorly for his administration And he might not be afraid of anyone or any thing But do you want a leader who thinks he's king ,,,and will fight to the last drop of your blood???

I think you need to reread the article. The new sanctions are on top of old ones that have been there for a long time now. So much for President Trump being afraid of Putin.

I think you need to reread the article. The new sanctions are on top of old ones that have been there for a long time now. So much for President Trump being afraid of Putin.
didn't the sanctions that congress voted on NOT go in affect ?? Because of trump ?

didn't the sanctions that congress voted on NOT go in affect ?? Because of trump ?

Nope. He so far has signed every bill Congress has sent him and he signed the one imposing congressional sanctions on Russia. The executive office can also order sanctions and did so just this week.

14 Mar 2018

your desperation is making you stupid.

14 Mar 2018

Hope McMaster is next

Another traitor.

14 Mar 2018

Trump hasn’t imposed any new sanctions at all. He’s finally imposed the sanction that Congress voted for months ago.

This is important. Trump pointedly did NOT sanction any of the individuals or entities charged by Mueller in the Russian investigation. Nor has Trump personally spoken one harsh word against Putin.

I'm far from desperate RED I live well and hopefully long enough to see this administration changed into something Americans can be proud of again Forgive me if I find Trump a repugnant piece of human crap and too bad a seemingly bright guy like you needs to defend him

14 Mar 2018

Trump hasn’t imposed any new sanctions at all. He’s finally imposed the sanction that Congress voted for months ago.

This is important. Trump pointedly did NOT sanction any of the individuals or entities charged by Mueller in the Russian investigation. Nor has Trump personally spoken one harsh word against Putin.

He did nothing to block sanctions imposed last year and this month new sanctions were imposed for Russian attempts to hack our power grid. As for speaking harshly against Putin, he does not do that, nor against Xi Jinping, both of whom he needs in dealing with North Korea, and he needs Russia's cooperation in dealing with Assad in Syria. He did postpone imposing sanctions on some entities doing business in Russia to see if the threat of sanctions would have the desired effect--this to protect American businesses. The GOP architects of the law have not been at all concerned that the administration has delayed imposing some of the sanctions as they are convinced the Administration is taking the issue very seriously.

The problem we have is that the MSM--NY Times, WAPO, CNN et al--will not report what is happening or any of the background, but merely feed to the public part of the story and in a way to make the President look as bad as possible. And of course all those suffering TDS just lap that up and don't seem to care that there is much more to the story.

My prayer is that Americans will wake up and be willing to see the truth instead of buying into all the hatred and resentment that Donald J. Trump is the lawfully elected President of the United States of America. That people will want what is best for America instead of being focused on their sole hope that he will be destroyed.

A good start is not trusting everything the MSM is saying about him in the way they say it.

He did nothing to block sanctions imposed last year and this month new sanctions were imposed for Russian attempts to hack our power grid. As for speaking harshly against Putin, he does not do that, nor against Xi Jinping, both of whom he needs in dealing with North Korea, and he needs Russia's cooperation in dealing with Assad in Syria. He did postpone imposing sanctions on some entities doing business in Russia to see if the threat of sanctions would have the desired effect--this to protect American businesses. The GOP architects of the law have not been at all concerned that the administration has delayed imposing some of the sanctions as they are convinced the Administration is taking the issue very seriously.

The problem we have is that the MSM--NY Times, WAPO, CNN et al--will not report what is happening or any of the background, but merely feed to the public part of the story and in a way to make the President look as bad as possible. And of course all those suffering TDS just lap that up and don't seem to care that there is much more to the story.

My prayer is that Americans will wake up and be willing to see the truth instead of buying into all the hatred and resentment that Donald J. Trump is the lawfully elected President of the United States of America. That people will want what is best for America instead of being focused on their sole hope that he will be destroyed.

A good start is not trusting everything the MSM is saying about him in the way they say it.
how about trump gets treated the same way your trash treated obama?

Obama had a very friendly mainstream media for the most part. And 'my trash' did not treat Obama anywhere nearly as harshly as President Trump has been treated.

But by all means go to the most juvenile childish approach and response rather than consider what is best for America.

I'm far from desperate RED I live well and hopefully long enough to see this administration changed into something Americans can be proud of again Forgive me if I find Trump a repugnant piece of human crap and too bad a seemingly bright guy like you needs to defend him

Based on your posts, it seems that your only reason for disliking Trump is that he beat crooked Hillary. Sorry, but I do not consider that a valid reason.

He is not a polished politician who can talk platitudes all day and say nothing. He talks like a real person. He is a very successful businessman and has done great things for the country in his first year. He is NOT PC. He is a real person like you and me, he has flaws like you and me. He tells it like it is and calls out the corrupt media for their continual lying.

I get it if you don't like him personally, but put that aside and look at the increased paychecks and bonuses being paid to middle class americans.

I’m not getting the US MSM at all and this is what I see:

1. I see a management style which produces chaos and little else. It takes 6 months to settle into new jobs, and longer when you’ve never done anything remotely similar. Nobody in this administration is staying long enough to know what they’re doing much less get it done.

Watching this mess unfold, it’s not surprising so many of Trump’s businesses have gone bankrupt.

2. I see a man more interested in redressing private grievances than in running the country.

3. The budget is out of control. Nothing is getting done of immigration, and a blue wave is coming in November.

4. Mueller is relentless. I’m assuming money laundering charges will be forthcoming against the NRA and the Trump Corporation.

5. Right after the election a Washington friend told me that at lunch with a top ranking Republican, the Senator said that they would play along with Trump, and get what they need from him (tax cuts), giving him enough rope to hang himself and when they had what they wanted, they’d impeach him and then sell it at mid-terms that Republicans saved them from the danger that is Trump.

It’s a little late to dump Trump before mid-terms now.

he gets treated much worse. the media worshiped obozo the Kenyan messiah

1. I see a management style which produces chaos and little else. It takes 6 months to settle into new jobs, and longer when you’ve never done anything remotely similar. Nobody in this administration is staying long enough to know what they’re doing much less get it done.

Watching this mess unfold, it’s not surprising so many of Trump’s businesses have gone bankrupt.

2. I see a man more interested in redressing private grievances than in running the country.

3. The budget is out of control. Nothing is getting done of immigration, and a blue wave is coming in November.

4. Mueller is relentless. I’m assuming money laundering charges will be forthcoming against the NRA and the Trump Corporation.

5. Right after the election a Washington friend told me that at lunch with a top ranking Republican, the Senator said that they would play along with Trump, and get what they need from him (tax cuts), giving him enough rope to hang himself and when they had what they wanted, they’d impeach him and then sell it at mid-terms that Republicans saved them from the danger that is Trump.

do you live underground? Nothing in your post is even close to being true.

you do recall what your leader McConnell said about obama almost before he opened the door of the WH ?? He was going to get NOTHING if repubs could help it they were slime then they are slime now

If you are not getting U.S. MSM, you really are getting a distorted view of what is happening. You see whatever you are getting from whatever sources are available to you and I guarantee you that those sources have so far been mostly wrong about President Trump. And they are giving very short shrift to anything positive if they cover it at all.

The American MSM and national MSM devoted hours and hours and hours to Trump/Russia collusion for which there still is zero evidence that it happened and it has been apparent to the intellectually honest from the beginning that there was most likely no there there. They devoted less than 10 minutes total to tax reform. They devoted less than 30 seconds to the House Intelligence Committee announcement that no Russian collusion was found in either the Trump or Clinton campaigns. That is not fair and balanced reporting.

I agree that it takes some time to learn and master a complex job, but it doesn't take six months to see that a person is foundering in a job, isn't learning it, and/or isn't going to be able to do it effectively. Lord knows as an executive, I didn't leave incompetent or ineffective people in their jobs for six months. But Tillerson has had well over a year in his post as Secretary of State however, and his leaving has to do with being at cross purposes with President Trump's agenda and not his competence. And the separation is amicable as Tillerson remains on the job during the transition/confirmation process. The media reports that Tillerson was fired via Twitter are dishonestly inaccurate as Tillerson had been advised of the situation several days earlier.

Are Tillerson's instincts superior to that of the President? No way to know as once again we can't know the whole back story, and we cannot trust the media to report it honestly if they know.

Has and will President Trump get things wrong and make criticizable mistakes? Absolutely. He has and will as does anybody else in his position. But he does not deserve the press he has gotten and the MSM is doing him and the country a cruel and dishonest disservice by reporting only what they can make to look bad and almost nothing of what is actually happening.

Last edited:

you do recall what your leader McConnell said about obama almost before he opened the door of the WH ?? He was going to get NOTHING if repubs could help it they were slime then they are slime now

He said he would fight against Obama's left wing policies and agendas. Not the man himself. Even you libs know that Trump's policies are working, so you have to attack him personally.

You appear to be a victim of too much left wing media indoctrination. Try listening to something besides MSNBC and CNN, you might be surprised.

Forum List

Back