Who was the bigger sore loser in presidential politics?

Who was the biggest sore loser?

• Gore

• Hillary

Results are only viewable after voting.
definitely Hildebeast !
but the whole left went insane/lost their minds
I've never seen such idiocy/uncivilized language-actions/hypocrisy/HATRED/etc
--over a fair/legal/AMERICAN election !!!!???!!!!!!

Hillary. Absolutely.
That bitch is STILL blaming everyone else.
Apparently, sexist men FORCED their woman to vote for trump.
Apparently, every red county is backwards. Thats like 95% of the country.
What a fucking moron. At least the excuses keep getting funnier. At least she has that..

Hillary. You know when she decided not to speak on election night that she was backstage, shitfaced.

Gore was in a close and controversial election and by the time Bush was sworn in, he was over it.

16 months later Clinton still can’t let it go and neither can the left, they think they were entitled to the ?White House.

Time to move on and I hope the left is smart enough to run Clinton again.

It's a tough call. Hillary's constant whinefest nudges out Gore imo.
/----/ Gore moved on pretty quickly and began scamming gullible folks on Global Warming for a billion dollars. Hildabeast is like the High School Prom Queen who came in 2nd Place. She can't move on.

Gore was in a close and controversial election and by the time Bush was sworn in, he was over it.

16 months later Clinton still can’t let it go and neither can the left, they think they were entitled to the ?White House.

Time to move on and I hope the left is smart enough to run Clinton again.
agree--entitled/owned/etc

Hillary rightfully “whined”about Comeys bombshell two weeks before the election

The same time period Trump was under actual FBI investigation and paying off a pawn star to keep quiet

Gore got screwed in Florida
But he still abandoned contesting the election for the good of the country

Republicans would still be contesting the election
/----/ How did Gore get screwed? Bush won every recount even those done by the MSM.

In Algore's case, the whole election came down to one state, in which the vote was very, very close. I really can't fault him very much for wanting that state's ballots to be intensely scrutinized, just in case doing so might reveal a different result. There truly was a plausible chance that the legitimate outcome of the election might have been changed. It didn't turn out to be the case, but I can't blame him for trying.

Very different in Mrs. Clinton's case. There is no plausible doubt that she badly lost the election, fair and square. More than a year later, she's continuing to complain and make excuses, all the while demonstrating an amazing obliviousness to why she really lost, and how many voters she alienated then, and continues to alienate. I think, the more she goes on and on and on about who and what she blames for her loss, the more grateful most Americans are that she lost.

In Algore's case, the whole election came down to one state, in which the vote was very, very close. I really can't fault him very much for wanting that state's ballots to be intensely scrutinized, just in case doing so might reveal a different result. There truly was a plausible chance that the legitimate outcome of the election might have been changed. It didn't turn out to be the case, but I can't blame him for trying.

Very different in Mrs. Clinton's case. There is no plausible doubt that she badly lost the election, fair and square. More than a year later, she's continuing to complain and make excuses, all the while demonstrating an amazing obliviousness to why she really lost, and how many voters she alienated then, and continues to alienate. I think, the more she goes on and on and on about who and what she blames for her loss, the more grateful most Americans are that she lost.
/----/ If Gore had won his home state, then Florida wouldn't have mattered. Plain and simple.

Hillary rightfully “whined”about Comeys bombshell two weeks before the election

The same time period Trump was under actual FBI investigation and paying off a pawn star to keep quiet
/----/ Who knows who the Clinton's pissed off in the FBI to cause that payback. BTW, Trump didn't pay off anyone.

Poll fail. You didn't include "Democrats" because they are truly the most sore losers ever.

I don't remember Republicans carrying on like this when Obama won.

/----/ So far Hildabeast 10 and Gore Zero votes, She should have done that well in the general election.
fake poll.png

/----/ If Gore had won his home state, then Florida wouldn't have mattered. Plain and simple.
What was funny about the recounts is how Al(Jazeera) Gore insulted the old people in Fla, because he said "they didn't realize which side of the card was for him". Yet these same people could punch 10 bingo cards and not even blink...
w_oahw_1_2.gif

Fair-minded Democrats are probably still disappointed by Secretary Clinton's ungracious attitude toward her loss.

According to a headline on the Web, she has just said that our country does not "deserve" President Trump.

She seems to be the opposite of Vice-President Richard M. Nixon, when he lost to Senator John F. Kennedy in 1960.

Some experts agree that there was vote tampering in Texas and Illinois.

His friends urged him to contest the results.

But the Vice President refused, saying that it would not be good for our country.

And the American people are also different from 1960.

When Vice-President Nixon and his family walked into a restaurant for dinner, all the diners (some of whom had presumably voted for Senator Kennedy) stood up and graciously applauded.

How I miss civility and decency in our politics.

They both got screwed
Gore had Bush’s brother and Republican Attorney General “setting the rules” of the recount

Hillary had FBI Director Comey dropping an unsubstantiated bombshell right before the election that cost her five points in the election

Forum List

Back