Tillerson out?

Hope McMaster is next

Another traitor.

Why don't you like him? He has a stellar record.

Because he is a warmonger. He wants war...what ever war it is....he wants it.

I really dislike him and despise him

He is not a man for Peace.

But neither is Trump...

President Donald Trump is a man for peace.GOD BLESS HIM.....no war with North Korea.....for starters! :clap2:

He upped the war commitment in Afghanistan. No one yet has had a war with NK.

ok darling

that's enough

I love and respect Donald Trump

That's all there is to it.

Nothing more to say really

The Undersecretary was also fired...for speaking the truth...that no one had told Tillerson he was fired.

Trump Replacing Secretary Of State Tillerson With CIA Director Mike Pompeo
Continued Goldstein: "The secretary did not speak to the president this morning and is unaware of the reason, but he is grateful for the opportunity to serve and still believes strongly that public service is a noble calling and not to be regretted."

Are fired personnel definitely out? Or do they get to go to an alternative Black House where one of them eventually gets a chance to fight himself back into the game? Is the drama there covered too?

Apparently you,dope. You called me out .:laugh2:
I told you that nine dems had to vote. I assumed you didn't know that. Now you can write your guys and say get this going.

Show us that it's true. Post up how many of the vacancies are due to the dems blocking them.
I asked you why?

Apparently you're unable to follow a conversation with any degree of competence.
Put something up that makes sense

Or simply go back and reread to refresh your ailing memory.

I told you that nine dems had to vote. I assumed you didn't know that. Now you can write your guys and say get this going.

Show us that it's true. Post up how many of the vacancies are due to the dems blocking them.
I asked you why?

Apparently you're unable to follow a conversation with any degree of competence.
Put something up that makes sense

Or simply go back and reread to refresh your ailing memory.
No need to.

Why don't you like him? He has a stellar record.

Because he is a warmonger. He wants war...what ever war it is....he wants it.

I really dislike him and despise him

He is not a man for Peace.

But neither is Trump...

President Donald Trump is a man for peace.GOD BLESS HIM.....no war with North Korea.....for starters! :clap2:

He upped the war commitment in Afghanistan. No one yet has had a war with NK.

ok darling

that's enough

I love and respect Donald Trump

That's all there is to it.

Nothing more to say really
Nothing more to say because you love a coward.
1f2ldauy7ql01.png

I think Tillerson agreed with Trump that the DoS served it's own view of foreign relations rather than the President's. Both Nixon and Reagan operated somewhat independently from the DoS, and Carter had to choose too.

But Tillerson had more experience than Trump in how globalism is a force that has to be worked with, rather than just ignored. And Tillerson considered Trump "a moron." I don't think Trump was ready to jump on PM May's bandwagon for punishing Putin for trying to kill a retired Russian spy in the UK. And Tillerson jumped.

Tillerson was fired on Friday, before he jumped in on PM May's message to Russia.
Rex Tillerson Finally Lost His Secretary of State Job, Weirdly After Criticizing Russia

There is a dispute over timeline, but WH claims Kelly informed Tillerson on Friday. Tillerson has also cut his trip to Africa a day short on friday which seems to support that.

Either way, replacing Tillerson with Pompeo is not something that was cooked up within a day, this was in the works for a while, my guess would be from around the time Tillerson called Trump a "fucking moron" and didn't publicly deny it.

His spokesperson at State denied it on his behalf. Tillerson simply said he refused to even deal with petty stuff like that. And tensions or not, the media was putting out a lot of speculation I would label fake news during that time. I hope you are right that Tillerson was informed of the decision last week, but it still would have been better form if there had been a formal announcement with a congenial sendoff for Tillerson. But oh well. The President is himself and he does things his way and we elected him for the results he promised and is doing his damndest to deliver and, if he can do more of that, we really don't care what protocol he uses to do it.

Trump himself pointed to Iran deal as the major point of disagreement with Tillerson.

Trump wanted to do something about it (Obama was for it after all :rolleyes:) and Tillerson thought the deal was fine. Pompeo is supposedly more on the same page with Trump.

Trump is the boss, he calls the shots. Tillerson was not used to being subordinate to anyone, he was the CEO of Exxon Mobil, a huge job. It was a clash of egos, nothing more and Trump did the right thing.

There is a dispute over timeline, but WH claims Kelly informed Tillerson on Friday. Tillerson has also cut his trip to Africa a day short on friday which seems to support that.

Either way, replacing Tillerson with Pompeo is not something that was cooked up within a day, this was in the works for a while, my guess would be from around the time Tillerson called Trump a "fucking moron" and didn't publicly deny it.

His spokesperson at State denied it on his behalf. Tillerson simply said he refused to even deal with petty stuff like that. And tensions or not, the media was putting out a lot of speculation I would label fake news during that time. I hope you are right that Tillerson was informed of the decision last week, but it still would have been better form if there had been a formal announcement with a congenial sendoff for Tillerson. But oh well. The President is himself and he does things his way and we elected him for the results he promised and is doing his damndest to deliver and, if he can do more of that, we really don't care what protocol he uses to do it.

Trump himself pointed to Iran deal as the major point of disagreement with Tillerson.

Trump wanted to do something about it (Obama was for it after all :rolleyes:) and Tillerson thought the deal was fine. Pompeo is supposedly more on the same page with Trump.

Trump is the boss, he calls the shots. Tillerson was not used to being subordinate to anyone, he was the CEO of Exxon Mobil, a huge job. It was a clash of egos, nothing more and Trump did the right thing.
We can argue the point that he did the right thing another day,,,,,It was how he did it Comey Tillerson who else did the yellow coward fire with not looking them in the eye?

We can argue the point that he did the right thing another day,,,,,It was how he did it Comey Tillerson who else did the yellow coward fire with not looking them in the eye?

Both Tillerson and Trump have been discussing this, eye to eye, for months according to them. Tillerson was advised by General Kelly last Friday--a couple of days before the Pompeo announcement--and he is still on the job during the transition period. The President has had nothing but good to say about Tillerson, but that they could not agree on a number of key issues, and the parting was mutual.

So I don't think Tillerson was disrespected in any way. I wish President Trump had handled the announcement differently, but in the grand scheme of things, that he didn't does not detract from the fact he is keeping his campaign promises to the best of his ability. He has accomplished much more in a short period of time than any President in my memory, and that is what we elected him for and not for his sense or execution of protocol.

Both Tillerson and Trump have been discussing this, eye to eye, for months according to them. Tillerson was advised by General Kelly last Friday--a couple of days before the Pompeo announcement--and he is still on the job during the transition period. The President has had nothing but good to say about Tillerson, but that they could not agree on a number of key issues, and the parting was mutual.

So I don't think Tillerson was disrespected in any way. I wish President Trump had handled the announcement differently, but in the grand scheme of things, that he didn't does not detract from the fact he is keeping his campaign promises to the best of his ability. He has accomplished much more in a short period of time than any President in my memory, and that is what we elected him for and not for his sense or execution of protocol.
Yes he has accomplished more...More animosity between us and those who were our allies Now they'll trade among themselves ,,,Ever think what happens if China goes to france instead of Boeing for planes ?? How many will boeing have to fire ?? Too bad no one at boeing asked him that today

Hope McMaster is next

Another traitor.

Interesting! :wink_2:

Center For Security Policy President Frank Gaffney joined SiriusXM host Matt Boyle on Wednesday’s Breitbart News Daily to talk about the sacking of Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. Gaffney proposed that if President Trump wants more top officials who truly support his policies, National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster should be the next to go.

14 Mar 2018
Gaffney: After Tillerson’s Ouster as Secretary of State, ‘Next Order of Business Is H.R. McMaster Must Go’ | Breitbart

Yes he has accomplished more...More animosity between us and those who were our allies Now they'll trade among themselves ,,,Ever think what happens if China goes to france instead of Boeing for planes ?? How many will boeing have to fire ?? Too bad no one at boeing asked him that today

Most of the so-called 'animosity' is manufactured by the MSM and parroted by those beset with TDS and want to believe it. His track record on benefiting businesses, large and small, so far has been pretty darn outstanding.

I'm not sure about accomplishments, but he has banished the neocons from the gop, and has set the free traders on their heads. The Kochs meanwhile continue funding the gop at the congressional level. Where this goes, I have no idea. LOL
Hope McMaster is next

Another traitor.

Center For Security Policy President Frank Gaffney joined SiriusXM host Matt Boyle on Wednesday’s Breitbart News Daily to talk about the sacking of Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. Gaffney proposed that if President Trump wants more top officials who truly support his policies, National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster should be the next to go.

14 Mar 2018
Gaffney: After Tillerson’s Ouster as Secretary of State, ‘Next Order of Business Is H.R. McMaster Must Go’ | Breitbart
He doesn't like McMaster's briefings, which supposedly treat him as a dullard, and McMaster is more hawkish than Mattis or Kelly. It will be interesting to see how Pompeo fits with those two.

But Trump might want to give the firings a rest until the new guys at least get their supplies in their new desks. LOL And Nikki is skating dangerously off the Trump/Putin script.

So eye to eye contact is a required prerequisite to being fired? In 99% of corporate firings, its an HR person, not the boss who does the firing. Comey should be in jail for fraud after he and lynch conspired to exonerate Hillary Clinton when they had hard proof of her guilt. He was lucky he was only fired

I'm not sure about accomplishments, but he has banished the neocons from the gop, and has set the free traders on their heads. The Kochs meanwhile continue funding the gop at the congressional level. Where this goes, I have no idea. LOL
Hope McMaster is next

Another traitor.

14 Mar 2018
He doesn't like McMaster's briefings, which supposedly treat him as a dullard, and McMaster is more hawkish than Mattis or Kelly. It will be interesting to see how Pompeo fits with those two.

But Trump might want to give the firings a rest until the new guys at least get their supplies in their new desks. LOL And Nikki is skating dangerously off the Trump/Putin script.

what a load of crap. Nikki Haley is doing exactly what Trump wants done. There is no "Trump/Putin" script. Damn, give your hate a rest for a few day.

So eye to eye contact is a required prerequisite to being fired? In 99% of corporate firings, its an HR person, not the boss who does the firing. Comey should be in jail for fraud after he and lynch conspired to exonerate Hillary Clinton when they had hard proof of her guilt. He was lucky he was only fired
comey ?? The repub hero after he lost the election for Hill?? Shame on you fish

Hope McMaster is next

Another traitor.

14 Mar 2018

what a load of crap. Nikki Haley is doing exactly what Trump wants done. There is no "Trump/Putin" script. Damn, give your hate a rest for a few day.
First Haley then Huckabee bad mouthed Russia for their actions in poisoning Then when Trump was asked he came up lame on the subject Is he that afraid of what Putin has on him?? Seems so

comey ?? The repub hero after he lost the election for Hill?? Shame on you fish

Comey did not cause Hillary to lose. Her lying, cheating, being an angry old bitch and her proven corruption caused her loss. Comey and Lynch tried to save her, but failed.

Forum List

Back