Tillerson is Right, Trump is a Moron

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘With almost every word he utters and almost every action he takes, Trump raises fresh questions about his mental fitness for office. Just consider his response to Hurricane Maria, which has caused devastating damage to Puerto Rico.
[…]
It’s hard to imagine anything more moronic than a president using crude racial stereotypes about supposedly lazy Latinos to criticize hurricane survivors, or picking a needless fight with a mayor after a major disaster. Yet this was the second time this year he has done just that: In June, Trump castigated the mayor of London (a Muslim, by the way) as “pathetic” after a terrorist attack.’

Is Donald Trump a moron? Duh.

Tillerson speaks the truth – by mistake.

Its a damn shame these robots have to put up with the shit that Trump makes them do. The days of being an american, serving your country are over...under this nightmare, its serve me or lose our job

The moron is you. the Secretary of State held a news conference and denied the fake story that NBC passed off as true. [\THREAD]

The moron is you. the Secretary of State held a news conference and denied the fake story that NBC passed off as true. [\THREAD]
Sure...and he's going to admit to having called the so-called president a moron. Of course, why would he admit to be saying the truth?
He actually did not deny calling Trump a moron, and instead dodged the question. In other words, he called Trump a moron.

‘With almost every word he utters and almost every action he takes, Trump raises fresh questions about his mental fitness for office. Just consider his response to Hurricane Maria, which has caused devastating damage to Puerto Rico.
[…]
It’s hard to imagine anything more moronic than a president using crude racial stereotypes about supposedly lazy Latinos to criticize hurricane survivors, or picking a needless fight with a mayor after a major disaster. Yet this was the second time this year he has done just that: In June, Trump castigated the mayor of London (a Muslim, by the way) as “pathetic” after a terrorist attack.’

>> Trump journeyed to Puerto Rico on Tuesday to try to dispel that image. Again, it was a comedy of errors. The most widely seen picture from the trip showed Trump throwing paper towels at hurricane survivors as if they were seals receiving fish from a trainer. Trump refused to meet with Cruz, leading to more quotes from her lambasting him. “This terrible and abominable view of him throwing paper towels and throwing provisions at people, it does not embody the spirit of the American nation,” she said.

Wait. Trump wasn’t done.

At a news conference at an Air National Guard base in Puerto Rico, the president lauded the Coast Guard as “special, special, very brave people.” Then he turned to a man in uniform and asked, “Would you like to say something on behalf of your men and women?” His response: “Sir, I’m representing the Air Force.” .​

:rofl:

.... At this same briefing, Trump also said, in that tone-deaf way of his, “You can be very proud. Everybody around this table, and everybody watching, can really be very proud of what's taken place in Puerto Rico,” because fewer people died than during Hurricane Katrina. So Puerto Ricans should be proud of the catastrophe engulfing them because other disasters were even worse? It’s like telling New Yorkers that they can be proud that 9/11 didn’t kill as many people as the atomic bombing of Hiroshima. <<​

[…]

You could easily replace Trump. All you would need is a spine and some balls.

Sure...and he's going to admit to having called the so-called president a moron. Of course, why would he admit to be saying the truth?
He actually did not deny calling Trump a moron, and instead dodged the question. In other words, he called Trump a moron.
Of course, it is only stating the obvious. Kind of like Trump noting that Puerto Rico is an island. An island surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water. Wet water.

Of course, it is only stating the obvious. Kind of like Trump noting that Puerto Rico is an island. An island surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water. Wet water.
And, as we learned, you have to use boats on it.

He never denied he called T a moron. Never. NBC appears to of spoken the truth.

No, he did not. Try watching the video of his speech and question and answer session.

Watching the trump defenders deny the Secretary of State called trump a moron is a proof beyond any doubt that there is a trump cult of followers that will believe anything they are told by the cult leader. There is a recording, a video of the Secretary of State of the United States of America evading answering a direct question about whether he called the President a moron. He stood in front of cameras and when asked if he made the comment, he refused to deny that he actually made that he called trump a moron. The cult is following its marching orders and talking points issued by the cult leader and simply denying the event took place and lying about the answer the Secretary of State made. Simply lying. Basic categorical lying.

[…]

ignore grows...

Tillerson Remains Fully Committed to Moron's Agenda

>> “There will always be people in Washington eager to stir controversy when there is none,” Tillerson said, at a hastily called press conference at the State Department. “I am standing here today to tell you that I am on the same page as this idiot.”

Elaborating on that point, the former oil-company C.E.O. stressed that he and Trump were in agreement on a broad range of issues. “From North Korea to Iran to China, there is no daylight between me and this imbecile,” he said.

Tillerson also took pains to deny that he was ever close to resigning from his Cabinet post. “When I promise a cretin that I am going to do a job, I stay until the job is finished,” he said. << ---- Borowitz Report

Its a damn shame these robots have to put up with the shit that Trump makes them do. The days of being an american, serving your country are over...under this nightmare, its serve me or lose our job

It's a shame. It use to be an honor to serve under the POTUS. Now it's a poop stain.

He did not deny calling Trump a moron

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

So, if true? Why doesn't Tillerson resign????? Methinks that this is bullshit or Tillerson is a deep state operative. No one is more jaded about this banana republic than me....but I have to admit that Trump has actually given me a smidgen of hope that the white hats within the deep state are winning the battle thus far.

You believe in fantasy like your belief that a man becomes a woman because he thinks so. People like you are dismissed by rational people.

Forum List

Back