TikTok: Chinese “Trojan Horse” Is Run by State Department Officials

Status
Not open for further replies.

I very much doubt that Tiktok is a "trojan horse". Tiktok can't really do much harm unless it starts influencing what's on Tiktok, and locking people up who go against it.
The worst part of Tiktok is it turns people into zombies, same in China as well as the US, both ruling elites like zombies.

I very much doubt that Tiktok is a "trojan horse". Tiktok can't really do much harm unless it starts influencing what's on Tiktok, and locking people up who go against it.
The worst part of Tiktok is it turns people into zombies, same in China as well as the US, both ruling elites like zombies.
Tiktok can pinpoint whoever uses it's address.

Social media platforms have been used by intelligence agencies or third parties selling to them and even to other companies user information, from addresses and purchase details to other sites visited and more.

That's besides turning people not only into zombies but consuming and obedient zombies.

Now, more of the platforms are being populated by ex-gov't officials with ties to intelligence agencies and others.

And do what?

Personal data can be used to track purchases, movement, etc., as well as gather backgrounds on individuals to be used for monetization or means to persuade people into buying or even supporting various political views.

Social media platforms have been used by intelligence agencies or third parties selling to them and even to other companies user information, from addresses and purchase details to other sites visited and more.

That's besides turning people not only into zombies but consuming and obedient zombies.

Now, more of the platforms are being populated by ex-gov't officials with ties to intelligence agencies and others.

And what can you do with that information? Not much.

People have always been zombies, but tiktok is going to make people so dependent on instant entertainment... but Chinese people are big users of Douyin.

And do what?

They can collect all kinds of information on that person, including their interests, what they watch, what they buy. Why do you think all these companies are collecting data on users?

I remember watching an interview with a guy who said that his cell phone knew he was gay before he did. When he was a teenager, the algorhythm was suggesting gay websites for him before he even knew he was gay.

Imagine how that would be used is Russia, or Muslim countries where being gay is illegal.

My first e-commerce website in 2001, I was shocked at the things I could find out about people visiting my website. I could literally stalk anyone and follow their mouse clicks through the site.

They can collect all kinds of information on that person, including their interests, what they watch, what they buy. Why do you think all these companies are collecting data on users?

I remember watching an interview with a guy who said that his cell phone knew he was gay before he did. When he was a teenager, the algorhythm was suggesting gay websites for him before he even knew he was gay.

Imagine how that would be used is Russia, or Muslim countries where being gay is illegal.

My first e-commerce website in 2001, I was shocked at the things I could find out about people visiting my website. I could literally stalk anyone and follow their mouse clicks through the site.
If you have spent time on the internet, you are being tracked. Always have been. The number one culprit is your phone. It listens to everything you say. I’m not going to spend any time worrying about it. I look forward to next year. Decolonisation is the plan.

If you have spent time on the internet, you are being tracked. Always have been. The number one culprit is your phone. It listens to everything you say. I’m not going to spend any time worrying about it. I look forward to next year. Decolonisation is the plan.

Well, when the Chinese government starts collecting data on Americans and then starts posting stuff on TikTok about trans people, and the other issues that they’ve identified as being divisive hot button issues for American conservatives, perhaps you should rethink your attitude.

Paul Manafort pled guilty to handing over all of the Republican polling data on their voters, to a Russian spy. The Russians use that data to flood Facebook with ads frightening people away from voting for Hillary.

It’s not the only reason she lost the electoral college, but the Russians focus their ads in the swing states that voted for Trump.

TikTok is strictly limited for teenagers in China. Ask yourself why.

Another day, another right wing lie from another questionable source:

In other words the same as Facebook and Twitter infiltrated by spooks.

In other words the same as Facebook and Twitter infiltrated by spooks.

This is what happens when you have open membership. What’s to stop them from infiltrating social media?

Since Elon Musk took over, Twitter isn’t verifying that any of the accounts opened really belong to the people they claim to be. $8.99 a month buys you a “verified” checkmark.

I mean, you’ve got all the posters on this form running around screaming about ”groomers” that don’t exist. This is a propaganda campaign from your enemies and it’s working.

Well, when the Chinese government starts collecting data on Americans and then starts posting stuff on TikTok about trans people, and the other issues that they’ve identified as being divisive hot button issues for American conservatives, perhaps you should rethink your attitude.

Paul Manafort pled guilty to handing over all of the Republican polling data on their voters, to a Russian spy. The Russians use that data to flood Facebook with ads frightening people away from voting for Hillary.

It’s not the only reason she lost the electoral college, but the Russians focus their ads in the swing states that voted for Trump.

TikTok is strictly limited for teenagers in China. Ask yourself why.
When I’m on Tik Tok I’m on Native Tik Tok. Loads of useful information about what schools didn’t teach. Our history, quotes, our philosophy and customs. Made lots of friends there. In my opinion if you make voting decisions based on social media, you need your head examined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back