Tiger's comeback

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
He's scheduled to play in this week's event starting oct 13. He's nearly 41 and has had 3 back surgeries the last few years. He's my fave but I don't think he will ever win again.

That's what I never understood about Tiger. Palmer, Nicklaus, Player, Trevino, Watson, Snead their swings never changed.
I never understood why he dumped Harmon
There's a local yocal that got his pga license and gives lessons around here.
And when he's on the driving range giving a lesson it's Tiger this and Tiger that.
Tiger Wood's swing is the last swing I would wanna copy

• Banned
Johnny Miller said years ago this swing was leading to back problems.

Tiger has always swung hard. I've always wondered if that's because he was a small kid with short parents and figured he was gonna be a short adult and had to learn a violent swing to compete with bigger men.

Turned out tiger has pretty good size and never needed to swing so hard.

That's what I never understood about Tiger. Palmer, Nicklaus, Player, Trevino, Watson, Snead their swings never changed.
I never understood why he dumped Harmon
There's a local yocal that got his pga license and gives lessons around here.
And when he's on the driving range giving a lesson it's Tiger this and Tiger that.
Tiger Wood's swing is the last swing I would wanna copy

I remember him having a much more fluid upright swing when he first came out on tour in his early 20s. Then at some point it changed into a fairly violent move going down hard at the ball. He bulked up too but I don't know that contributed to his knee and back problems.

Forum List

Back