Tiger King fruitcake show

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Seems like a big topic of conversation is about a TV show featuring a homo and his pet tigers. Apparently the weirdo calls himself the Tiger King, although him being a flaming faggot, you'd think the show would be called the Tiger Queen.

Anyway, two of my neighbors keep trying to convince me to watch the show. I told them hell no, I ain't that freakin bored. I even had a friend from another state call me all excited about the show and urging me to watch it.

I've told them all. I'm not watching a show where the main character is a homo and is probably raping his pet tiger.

I swear, this stay at home pandemic is driving people stir crazy. .. :cuckoo:

Seems like a big topic of conversation is about a TV show featuring a homo and his pet tigers. Apparently the weirdo calls himself the Tiger King, although him being a flaming faggot, you'd think the show would be called the Tiger Queen.

Anyway, two of my neighbors keep trying to convince me to watch the show. I told them hell no, I ain't that freakin bored. I even had a friend from another state call me all excited about the show and urging me to watch it.

I've told them all. I'm not watching a show where the main character is a homo and is probably raping his pet tiger.

This stay at home pandemic is driving people stir crazy. .. :cuckoo:

Shouldn't that show be for children?

!!! SPOILERS !!!

Yes, he's a hurrible gay, but at the end of the season he ends up in prison. I think the show is on to fund his defense lol.

We gave into the curiosity because there was so much friggin talk about it.
We watched a couple episodes, but haven't went back to it since last week.

Basically it is a story of a white trash gay man who has an attraction to barely legal males, "marries" several of them at the same time... who owns a HUGE tiger complex, is absolutely batshit crazy who hates this woman who also owns a tiger complex with a passion that is over the top....

So yes.... Americans love it just like they loved to watch stupid shit like the Kardashians.

I've heard of the show, but I haven't watched it.

We have a local big cat rescue center in Jacksonville: Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary. I've done a good deal of photo work for them and they do really, really good work taking care of what are normally older animals that previous owners decided they could no longer properly care for, or which were seized by the authorities. I've been in enclosures with some of the animals while photographing them (for instance, Freddy, the lion), sprayed by Bengal tigers (oddly, it smells like buttered popcorn); the whole nine yards. I loved every minute of it.

Having done that, and having seen how truly caring and dedicated people care for the animals in their charge, I've no interest in watching some manufactured show which serves as a vehicle for some clown named "Joe Exotic". Fuck him. I don't care who he sleeps with.

When someone starts producing a show which focuses on the animals, I'll watch...

Last edited:
This, like so many other "documentary" type shows, was carefully crafted for entertainment and not to present the facts.

The biggest thing is that the show (at least the two episodes I watched) tried to make it seem like the two men making big money off the big cats are the same as the woman working to save the big cats. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The sexual orientation of one of the men has no relevance to me. Both Joe Exotic and Doc Antle are sexual manipulators of the highest order. The fact that the genders of their prey are different doesn't seem to be a big deal.

I've heard of the show, but I haven't watched it.

We have a local big cat rescue center in Jacksonville: Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary. I've done a good deal of photo work for them and they do really, really good work taking care of what are normally older animals that previous owners decided they no longer handle, or which were seized by the authorities. I've been in enclosures with some of the animals while photographing them (for instance, Freddy, the lion), sprayed by Bengal tigers (oddly, it smells like buttered popcorn); the whole nine yards. I loved every minute of it.

Having done that, and having seen how truly caring and dedicated people care for the animals in their charge, I've no interest in watching some manufactured show which serves as a vehicle for some clown named "Joe Exotic". Fuck him. I don't care who he sleeps with.

When someone starts producing a show which focuses on the animals, I'll watch...

Both Joe Exotic and Doc Antle make a lot of money letting people hold and play with tiger cubs. They are cute, cuddly babies. Both men breed tigers specifically for this purpose. The problem is, they don't stay babies for long. Then they have to get rid of these adult tigers so they don't have to spend the estimated $10k a year it takes to feed them (or risk having people mauled by them).

One of the things the series doesn't mention is that at Big Cat Rescue, any member of the staff or volunteers who puts their hands on one of the cats is immediately fired and banned. And there is no breeding at Big Cat Rescue. They only take in cats that have been seized by authorities or surrendered by the owners.

I swear, this stay at home pandemic is driving people stir crazy. .. :cuckoo:

I am with you bro. Despite all the hoopla over the show I am not watching it.

I always turn off or chose not watch any show with queers on it. Most of the time I don't even bother to watch anything that has a Negro or Beaner as a main character. I don't crave diversity like the weak minded pathetic Moon Bats.

Hell, I don't even like to watch anything where the story takes place in a Moon Bat state like New York or California.

This, like so many other "documentary" type shows, was carefully crafted for entertainment and not to present the facts.

The biggest thing is that the show (at least the two episodes I watched) tried to make it seem like the two men making big money off the big cats are the same as the woman working to save the big cats. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The sexual orientation of one of the men has no relevance to me. Both Joe Exotic and Doc Antle are sexual manipulators of the highest order. The fact that the genders of their prey are different doesn't seem to be a big deal.
Carole Baskin is no sweetheart
Her treatment of tigers is no better than the others
She also killed her husband and screwed his children out of their inheritance

One interesting thing I’ve heard on the radio, about the Show... Is that the woman’s husband disappeared mysteriously, and she billed his kids out of millions. The popularity of the show has drawn fresh scrutiny of the mans cold case disappearance...

Both Joe Exotic and Doc Antle make a lot of money letting people hold and play with tiger cubs. They are cute, cuddly babies. Both men breed tigers specifically for this purpose. The problem is, they don't stay babies for long. Then they have to get rid of these adult tigers so they don't have to spend the estimated $10k a year it takes to feed them (or risk having people mauled by them).

And it's dipshits like Joe Exotic who are the people that Catty Shack gets their residents from.

Catty Shack relies solely on donations, sponsorhips and on-site souvenir and thrift store sales for their operating budget...

One of the things the series doesn't mention is that at Big Cat Rescue, any member of the staff or volunteers who puts their hands on one of the cats is immediately fired and banned.

I don't believe that's quite the case at Catty Shack. The staff would interact with many of the cats regularly.

One time when I was photographing Freddy, he was laying down about 30 feet from me. I was inside the enclosure, but close enough to the gate that I was pretty sure I'd be able to safely get out of the enclosure. At one point he got up and started towards me. I was cautioned to simply stay where I was. He was not aggressive at all, but you still don't want to turn your back to a big cat. That's when instincts kick in.

I just sat there as he came over, sniffed me, nuzzled my face and neck and then, for lack of a better description, blew his nose all over the left side of my head. I'm a 57 year old decorated combat veteran and, I assure you, it was the most scared I'd ever been, but it was also the most exhilarating thing I've ever experienced.

This is Freddy. I think he's about 20 now:

49772927108_16d3617a38_z.jpg

49772927083_27b81b62b3_z.jpg

And there is no breeding at Big Cat Rescue. They only take in cats that have been seized by authorities or surrendered by the owners.

That's the same thing at Catty Shack. It's a big enough challenge for them to care for the animals they have. They don't need to be bringing new ones into the world. Their focus is on caring for aging animals and making their twilight years as comfortable as possible...

Couple of days ago a friend from out of state called me all excited about the Tiger King show, and urging me to watch it. I told him I wasn't interested, but he kept going on and on about the show. Finally, I had to get rude and tell him to STOP talking about it to me. I could tell he got offended but I don't care.

I think this stay-at-home coronavirus lockdown is making people go crazy. .. :cuckoo:

The woman who was "saving" the cats was making more money than any of them. She also didnt pay her employees. She also apparently murdered her first husband. She is worse than Joe Exotic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back