My Reptilian Lover

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
She was long and lean, a prototypical sex machine. A tall brunette beauty with long hair and a look that could kill lesser men. She had detected my unmistakable masculine alpha aurora and was naturally drawn to me. She moved like a tiger through the bush. Everything about her was perfect. Her deliciously tanned skin suggested a certain exoticism that made my wang throb in time with The Bee Gees song playing on the sound system at the club where we were. It was 1976 and I was both downtown and down-to-pound. I had found my prey for the night, and so had she.

She told me her name was Rio and that she likes to dance on the sand, and that she only likes a man with a slow hand. I knew where this was headed. I left an IOU written on a napkin for the bartender and Rio and I left the club.

While waiting on the valet to deliver my Datsun 240Z, Rio was rockin’ my cock right there on the sidewalk. It was more of the same on the ride back to my condo. I reached down between my legs to ease the seat back. Ain’t no stoppin’ now, I thought to myself.

Once inside my condo I left Rio in my living room while I went to make us a couple of drinks (Martinis, dirty). I returned with the drinks to find her gazing upon the beautiful portrait of Steve McQueen adorning my wall. Rio turned to me and said, “I like your taste in men”.

We had our drinks and a couple of ludes. She was sitting next to me on the bean bag on my floor. She extracted my lizard king. Then the strangest thing I have ever seen occurred. Out of Rio’s mouth shot a long, skinny tongue. It was fast. It reminded me of a bullwhip.

The tongue shot out and wrapped around my joystick. I was shocked. However, I was also enraptured in pleasure. Rio did things to me that I have never known. She made me feel things like never before. At one point her skinny snake-like tongue entered my creature through the exit hole and, I swear, and wrapped itself around my prostate gland and rocked it like a hurricane!

At one moment, as her tongue was probing my orifices, our eyes met in a lusty glance. As if she intended to reveal her true self to me, her eyes changed. They transformed from beautiful emerald green to … a pale yellow with cat-like black vertical slits in the middle. It was very fast. Like a jumpin’ jack flash, it was a gas. Then her eyes were restored to normal.

I know that the preternatural elements of this encounter sound super, super freaky. They were. But I could not fully appreciate this aspect of it until afterward. During the moment, while getting my willy waxed, it did not matter to me. After she had her way with me she was gone. I liked this. No ties, no regrets.

Six months later all the lizard eggs Rio deposited in my prostate came out while I was on the toilet dropping a deuce. They immediately hatched into little snake creatures. I sprayed them with Raid, but they did not die. So I ended up just stomping the life out of all of them until dead, right there on my bathroom floor, then flushed the lifeless vessels out to see.

That was some real weird shit. But I shook it off and went back to bed, joining Summer and Autumn, two young Israeli lovelies I met at a bail bondsman’s office earlier in the day.

Now, I am always one to keep an open mind. You may ask me, “Hey, would you ever screw a lizard woman again?” My answer may surprise you, but sure, I would do some more lizard loving. Lizard love is driving me mad. It’s making me crazy.

EnuffInterwebz.jpg

Forum List

Back