Thumb Up Ass

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Annie, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070708...alestinians;_ylt=AhQU2LpF404IMBUIn2SxRJVvaA8F

2. CSM

CSM Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    This should be interesting. I am willing to bet that the terrorist extremists won't take this lightly and that those countries in the Arab league will come under attack (some more than others). That may be a good thing because then finally, those Arab countries will have a vested interest in curbing the extremists.

3. actsnoblemartin

actsnoblemartin I love Andrea & April

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    giving up land for peace does not work, killing or capturing all the terrorists will. I will not give the islamo nazi terrorists in israel and palestine one more inch of land, till they renounce all violence for atleast 25 years, and stop teaching their kids hate for the same length of time, and agree to be monitored, so we can make sure, they never do it again.

4. actsnoblemartin

actsnoblemartin I love Andrea & April

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    the arab world doesnt have and never will have a vested interested in curbing terrorism against israel. It is used to deflect attention from the oppressive, abusive regimes of the middle east.

it is a rallying cry, that is the most effective pr, to get muslims, away from real issues, like reforming their own governments. Cause they can blame everything on the jews/israelies and the west, and the arabs government can do no wrong :cuckoo:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1