Three-year-old shoots and kills baby sister in California

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The incident was reported at 7.30am local time on Monday when the San Diego County Sheriff's Department received a call about a shooting at a home in Fallbrook, about 56 miles north of San Diego.

They said that deputies arrived and confirmed a toddler had managed to get hold of an "unsecured handgun" and the one-year-old had sustained a head injury.

These events seem to be happening more and more. And yet nothing ever gets done. There doesnt even appear to be punishment for the parents. It appears to be an acceptable risk in the fight to retain guns.

I wonder if this type of incident is what the founders envisaged ?

The incident was reported at 7.30am local time on Monday when the San Diego County Sheriff's Department received a call about a shooting at a home in Fallbrook, about 56 miles north of San Diego.

They said that deputies arrived and confirmed a toddler had managed to get hold of an "unsecured handgun" and the one-year-old had sustained a head injury.

These events seem to be happening more and more. And yet nothing ever gets done. There doesnt even appear to be punishment for the parents. It appears to be an acceptable risk in the fight to retain guns.

Small children die in their own homes from a variety of preventable causes, firearm deaths are way down on the list.

The leading causes of accidental death in children in the USA are12:
  • Car-related accidents
  • Suffocation, which is the leading cause of death for children age 1 and younger
  • Drowning
  • Fire-related incidents
  • Choking

A small price to pay for our Second Amendment rights

Last edited:

how do you know nothings getting done??
you mean our founders that kicked your ass's to the curb??
no its not what our founders intended,,,

Small children die in their own homes from a variety of preventable causes, firearm deaths are way down on the list.

The leading causes of accidental death in children in the USA are12:
  • Car-related accidents
  • Suffocation, which is the leading cause of death for children age 1 and younger
  • Drowning
  • Fire-related incidents
  • Choking

WTF? Did you see the date?

PicMonkey-Image.png

Let's talk recent stats, that has firearms as the or one of the leading causes.

These events seem to be happening more and more. And yet nothing ever gets done.
That’s because conservatives won’t address the issue of gun crime and violence, refusing to explore solutions having nothing to do with the regulation of firearms.

Instead they play partisan politics spreading lies about guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated’ in a reprehensible effort to keep the base frightened, angry, and going to the polls.

Yet another thread where gun grabbers go into hysterics over a cherry-picked shooting incident. I think parents ought to be charged in a case like this for malfeasance. But to suggest that taking my gun away from me, who lives all the way across the country, is somehow going to prevent little baby Tawanna from being struck by a bullet when she stumbles upon her step-daddy's Glawk Fotty is nothing short of insanity.

That’s because conservatives won’t address the issue of gun crime and violence, refusing to explore solutions having nothing to do with the regulation of firearms.

Instead they play partisan politics spreading lies about guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated’ in a reprehensible effort to keep the base frightened, angry, and going to the polls.
your premise is a lie,,,

this isnt about gun crime,, its about being an irresponsible parent,,

Forum List

Back