Three Gorges is overgorged

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Unimaginable chaos and destruction if this thing goes. Funny nothing on the news about it at all/
The lower Yangtze is China’s commercial and industrial heartland — which means it is perhaps the world’s most important economic region. If it is swept away by a torrent, it could easily crater the already weak world economy.

Unimaginable chaos and destruction if this thing goes. Funny nothing on the news about it at all/
The lower Yangtze is China’s commercial and industrial heartland — which means it is perhaps the world’s most important economic region. If it is swept away by a torrent, it could easily crater the already weak world economy.
I saw a thing that said if it breaches it will totally remove Wuhan from existence,,,

coincidence or just bad luck???

A lot of folks warned against building it if I recall correctly.

Y'all should have seen the Three Gorges before it was flooded to build the dam. It was a sight to behold.

I don't like the Communist Chinese, but that is hundreds of millions of people at risk along the Yangtze. I wish them good luck.

I saw a thing that said if it breaches it will totally remove Wuhan from existence,,,

Trump is doing this with US weather mod weapons.....he needs to be impeached........;)

Trump is doing this with US weather mod weapons.....he needs to be impeached........;)
I did not know that,,,

or it could be monsoon season,,,

I did not know that,,,

ya did see the wink ???? If it goes will this make China more belligerent .....desperate......Does the entire world even have the capability to respond to such an event?

I did not know that,,,

ya did see the wink ???? If it goes will this make China more belligerent .....desperate......Does the entire world even have the capability to respond to such an event?
I was wondering if they will ask for our help??? or someones help,,,

if a bunch of people show up with 5 gal buckets we should be able to empty it in a few days,,,

I did not know that,,,

Would the entire world want to after China unleashed COVID 19 on the entire world?

I did not know that,,,

Would the entire world want to after China unleashed COVID 19 on the entire world?
if they have any compassion and decency they would,,,

That's gorgeous;):badgrin:

Well then nuke it

Well then nuke it
I don't think it would take a nuke to destroy it. Just a few well placed cruise missiles flying under the radar. Then blame the flood on global warming...

s-l400.jpg

Well then nuke it
I don't think it would take a nuke to destroy it. Just a few well placed cruise missiles flying under the radar. Then blame the flood on global warming...

s-l400.jpg
Nah Plutonium is way more fun

Well then nuke it

s-l400.jpg
Nah Plutonium is way more fun
...but much less plausible deniability.

Forum List

Back