Three Exculpatory Facts the MSM Continues to Overlook in the Arizona Shootings

The Democratic map blogger John uses come from the Democratic Leadership Committee. It was basically an internal memo designed for election strategy. NO ONE has ever called out GOP counterparts for similar maps. Palins's map was from a national figure who ran for Vice President. The DLC targets STATES, not individual Democrats.

Sarah Palin's map was put on her Facebook page and she used gunsight crosshairs that target individual Democrats. Sarah Palin was criticized the day she put the irresponsible and dangerous map on her Facebook page, her reply on Twitter was:

Commonsense Conservatives & lovers
of America: "Don't Retreat, Instead -
RELOAD!" Pls see my Facebook page.

9:31 AM Mar 23rd, 2010

palintwitterrogue_bigger.jpg
SarahPalinUSA

“Sarah Palin has the crosshairs of a gun sight over our district and when people do that, they’ve gotta realize there are consequences to that action.”
Rep. Gabrielle Giffords

So of course you're saying Palin's political words and pictures caused the insane shooter to KILL people in Tucson.....unbelievable...

But how do you know whether it was Palin's words or Gifford's words that set off the shooter.....? You don't...

Do you even know what INSANE means....?

(probably not...because leftie arguments are all pretty much insane....)

Did I SAY Palin's political words and pictures caused the insane shooter to KILL people in Tucson?
Not exactly...but the IMPLICATION was there....and all over the media....
I said AT THE TIME Palin put her map on her website almost the same thing Rep. Gabrielle Giffords said. It was irresponsible and dangerous.
It STILL IS...
Could you make your sentences more understandable? ....in any case, no it was NOT irresponsible nor dangerous nor is it today for Palin to do what she did....or do you have PROOF of that...?

As i said before you cannot know the mind of an INSANE person....either Palin OR Giffords or a blue monkey could have ticked him off...

WHY did Sarah Palin scrub the map from website immediately after the shooting?
Probably because she became the TARGET of the insane Left...

What's next with you guys.....? If a person says BEAR instead of TEDDY BEAR they are somehow irresponsible and dangerous....? :lol:

Last edited:
Are you for real? Now you are equating a national political figure who ran for Vice President of the United States of America, with a BLOGGER who calls himself Boy Blue?

No silly

I am equating the "scrubbing" that you were so concerned about before

Of course, not that a radical Left wing group like Daily Koz does it, it does not seem to concern you?

Funny how that works....
:eusa_angel:
Thanks for admitting that Palin is a radical rightwing loon.

:thup:

Well that would only be true if one was stupid enough to think that the "scrubbing" really meant anything. I mean come on who could be that stupid...oh...

never mind

One – Sarah Palin’s map was nothing out of the ordinary:

When this controversy first broke out last March, I identified two similar maps produced by Democrats, one from the DLC in 2004 and one from the DCCC in 2009. Both maps used bullseyes to target Republicans. Neither map raised any eyebrows at the time on the left or the right.

To date, Fox News (and Sarah Palin herself) have mentioned the existence of these maps, but the MSM has refused to do so. Reports from CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, the Washington Post, the NY Times–all presented stories focused on Palin’s map and failed to place it in context by reporting on the Democratic maps. By doing so (to this moment), the media unfairly singled out Palin and the Tea Party for abuse.

Two – Jared Loughner’s fixation on Rep. Giffords pre-dated the Tea Party and Sarah Palin

By Sunday afternoon it was known via a court filing that Loughner’s fixation on Giffords dated back to 2007. This is well before the Tea Party existed and before anyone in the lower 48 had heard of Sarah Palin. Whatever excuse the press may have had for mentioning Palin and the Tea Party initially, it was no longer justifiable by Sunday afternoon.

And yet the media didn’t let a little thing like metaphysical impossibility stop them from associating Palin with the killings. After all, why should the half-dimensional arrow of time spoil a good controversy? I saw lots of conservative blogs making this point Sunday. Perhaps it was noted by the networks, but if so it was only in passing.

Three – Jared Loughner’s verifiable ideological commitments are on the left
Read all the rest here: Three Exculpatory Facts the MSM Continues to Overlook in the Arizona Shootings Hot Air

Hey liberals! Don't let facts get in the way of a smear!

Keep going full tilt and let everyone know exactly who you are!

I hope you do!

Show me instances where [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjsNev95bHE"]CNN[/ame], ABC, CBS, NBC, the Washington Post, or the NY Times have linked Loughner to Palin.

Go for it!

Here is the single most damning part for the right. There have been many on the right that have consistently spoke of our government as an alien thing, to be hated and despised, in spite of the fact that we live in a democratic republic. They have spoken as if the people in the government, our elected representatives were agents of a foriegn power.

Now we have a fruitcake that also had an expressed hatred of government, without any expressed ideology for that hatred of government. He did what the rhetoric of so many on the far right have been stating. He eliminated a member of the government.

Now the problem for those on the right is how to take back inflammatory rhetoric that they never really meant. What they are saying now is " I never really said that, and I didn't mean it anyway". As the public reacted to the incindery rhetoric on the left in the 60s and 70s, they are reacting to the incindery rhetoric on the right today.

The right doesn't need to take back one fucking word....

The left says it is calling for "civility".....what a laugh....all that really means is CENSORSHIP...

Palin is right on all counts....and i wish she would put back up her "scary" cross-hairs....but then you guys would probably wet your pants...

this is exactly the problem.
Nobody is talking censorship but you. You take a simple topic and you twist it so you and the right become victims.
Fuck you, Fuck you for being this way. You add nothing, and this pathetic post i quoted only proves that.
And fuck you for thinking we are too stupid to figure that out.

Touch a fucking nerve did I...? Truth does that to lefties...

i am talking censorship because that is EXACTLY what is happening here with this drummed up farce by the Left...

:eusa_boohoo:

What you continue to overlook is that everyone knows what Sarah Palin is and they have since McCain disagreed with her hatred in that townhall.

She is a dumb tool.

Forgive my regression back to grade school, but it apparently takes one to know one.

But by all means, continue to use the corpses of the victims as weapons with which to attack Sarah Palin. I enjoy watching you reveal yourself for the loathsome, partisan slime dweller that you are.

this is exactly the problem.
Nobody is talking censorship but you. You take a simple topic and you twist it so you and the right become victims.
Fuck you, Fuck you for being this way. You add nothing, and this pathetic post i quoted only proves that.
And fuck you for thinking we are too stupid to figure that out.

Touch a fucking nerve did I...? Truth does that to lefties...

i am talking censorship because that is EXACTLY what is happening here with this drummed up farce by the Left...
yes you hit the " you are a stupid fuck nerve"

golly gee....i'm go glad it was THAT nerve....and not your KILL nerve....:lol:

:eusa_boohoo:

What you continue to overlook is that everyone knows what Sarah Palin is and they have since McCain disagreed with her hatred in that townhall.

She is a dumb tool.

Forgive my regression back to grade school, but it apparently takes one to know one.

But by all means, continue to use the corpses of the victims as weapons with which to attack Sarah Palin. I enjoy watching you reveal yourself for the loathsome, partisan slime dweller that you are.

Also, in case you did not notice

It is part of their "New Civility"
:eek:

When this controversy first broke out last March, I identified two similar maps produced by Democrats, one from the DLC in 2004 and one from the DCCC in 2009. Both maps used bullseyes to target Republicans. Neither map raised any eyebrows at the time on the left or the right.

To date, Fox News (and Sarah Palin herself) have mentioned the existence of these maps, but the MSM has refused to do so. Reports from CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, the Washington Post, the NY Times–all presented stories focused on Palin’s map and failed to place it in context by reporting on the Democratic maps. By doing so (to this moment), the media unfairly singled out Palin and the Tea Party for abuse.

Two – Jared Loughner’s fixation on Rep. Giffords pre-dated the Tea Party and Sarah Palin

By Sunday afternoon it was known via a court filing that Loughner’s fixation on Giffords dated back to 2007. This is well before the Tea Party existed and before anyone in the lower 48 had heard of Sarah Palin. Whatever excuse the press may have had for mentioning Palin and the Tea Party initially, it was no longer justifiable by Sunday afternoon.

And yet the media didn’t let a little thing like metaphysical impossibility stop them from associating Palin with the killings. After all, why should the half-dimensional arrow of time spoil a good controversy? I saw lots of conservative blogs making this point Sunday. Perhaps it was noted by the networks, but if so it was only in passing.

Read all the rest here: Three Exculpatory Facts the MSM Continues to Overlook in the Arizona Shootings Hot Air

I hope you do!

Youre all starting to sound like broken records.

I hope you do!

Youre all starting to sound like broken records.

broken is taboo, it implies violence.

Question for Lefties....What's the BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE between these two maps....?

Palin's crosshairs map:
images

Democrats' bullseye map:
images
I don't understand something and maybe you can explain it to me. Whenever I see someone post the Palin map on this message board, they leave off the list of Democrats she has put her crosshairs on. Here is the actual map as posted on Palin's website before she took it down.

SARAH-PALIN-TARGET-LIST.jpg
Did I stutter?

Question for Lefties....What's the BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE between these two maps....?

Palin's crosshairs map:
images

Democrats' bullseye map:
images
I don't understand something and maybe you can explain it to me. Whenever I see someone post the Palin map on this message board, they leave off the list of Democrats she has put her crosshairs on. Here is the actual map as posted on Palin's website before she took it down.

SARAH-PALIN-TARGET-LIST.jpg
Did I stutter?

Did you..? Thanks for the complete map with all the political targets specifically identified.....all that tells me is how well Palin does her job...

So of course you're saying Palin's political words and pictures caused the insane shooter to KILL people in Tucson.....unbelievable...

But how do you know whether it was Palin's words or Gifford's words that set off the shooter.....? You don't...

Do you even know what INSANE means....?

(probably not...because leftie arguments are all pretty much insane....)

Did I SAY Palin's political words and pictures caused the insane shooter to KILL people in Tucson?
I said AT THE TIME Palin put her map on her website almost the same thing Rep. Gabrielle Giffords said. It was irresponsible and dangerous.
It STILL IS...
Could you make your sentences more understandable? ....in any case, no it was NOT irresponsible nor dangerous nor is it today for Palin to do what she did....or do you have PROOF of that...?

As i said before you cannot know the mind of an INSANE person....either Palin OR Giffords or a blue monkey could have ticked him off...

What's next with you guys.....? If a person says BEAR instead of TEDDY BEAR they are somehow irresponsible and dangerous....? :lol:

I have an opinion, it's the SAME opinion I expressed last March when Palin placed that irresponsible and dangerous map on her website, but then she upped the rhetoric and used words like RELOAD, which SHE put in CAPITAL LETTERS.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to comprehend what her intent was, and who she was catering to. The right wing thugs who have been using 2nd amendment solution talk and images to try to intimidate Democrats and liberals.

If you can't see it, you are either a liar or a fucking moron.

story.jpg
Unarmed.jpg
912-TeaParty-DC-We-came-unarmed-this-time.jpg

It STILL IS...

I have an opinion, it's the SAME opinion I expressed last March when Palin placed that irresponsible and dangerous map on her website, but then she upped the rhetoric and used words like RELOAD, which SHE put in CAPITAL LETTERS.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to comprehend what her intent was, and who she was catering to. The right wing thugs who have been using 2nd amendment solution talk and images to try to intimidate Democrats and liberals.

If you can't see it, you are either a liar or a fucking moron.

story.jpg
Unarmed.jpg
912-TeaParty-DC-We-came-unarmed-this-time.jpg

ooooooo....CAPITAL LETTERS.....scaryscary....:cuckoo:

Your accusation of being dangerous does not compute in the real world...most people are sane....and most people believe in the Constitution which says everybody has the right to FREE speech...

...now why don't you go and commit "dangerous acts" by burning another flag with your leftie buddies...i could put up many pics of left wing intimidation and uncivility too...here's just one small representative sample of leftie civility...
billmaher.jpg

Keep on trying to bullshit.....but the fact is most people have seen right through this latest Leftie attack on Palin...

BUT since you guys are now all so fucking interested in CIVILITY i expect in the future to see NO MORE anti-Palin threads....

:lol::lol::lol:

Probably for the same reason Daily Kos "scrubbed" their site of using targets against Gifford and postings of people saying she's now "dead to me"

Is Daily Kos involved in the AZ shootings?

:eusa_whistle:

Are you for real? Now you are equating a national political figure who ran for Vice President of the United States of America, with a BLOGGER who calls himself Boy Blue?

No silly

I am equating the "scrubbing" that you were so concerned about before

Of course, not that a radical Left wing group like Daily Kos does it, it does not seem to concern you?

Funny how that works....

What does that have to do with Palin?

Just admit it.

This whole thread was an excuse so you could use the word "Exculpatory"

Thinking liberals and lefties agree with you, incidently.

The source of the vitriol is BIPARTISAN.

I know you cannot admit that we agree with you, but really, that's not our problem, that's your problem.

lol ...

It's certainly bipartisan but you will have no luck getting to the OP to own up to anything.

However, interestingly enough depending on how much stock you put in polls about half the country assigns some blame to the political and pundit rhetoric for the Arizona shooting.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/01/17/rel1b.pdf

It's no wonder the Malkin's of the world are losing their Cheerios over this.

Oh, NOW I get it!

Now that the smear is not working, liberals are now trying to claim they didn't start this smear, that both right AND left went right at it smearing each other.

Sorry guys, but that lie doesn't fit the facts.

Palin didn't right off the bat say Obama caused the shooting. Lefties DID right off the bat say that Palin caused the shooting.

But you are going to claim it's equal because conservatives had the NERVE to fight back after being smeared!

Yeah how dare conservatives do that. They should have just shut up and allowed the left to smear them in peace.

Typical liberals!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We're still waiting for a recognizable name from 'the left' who said Palin CAUSED THE SHOOTING.

Barack Obama has survived a multi-year firestorm of anti-Obama media attacks on him. Why? Because he has the strength and brains and character to withstand it.

Sarah Palin is going down in flames in the same sort of firestorm from the anti-Palin media. Why? Because she doesn't have the strength and brains and character to withstand it.

Only the strong survive and no one is getting a pass. Quit whining about it.

If Sarah Palin is the one going down in flames, explain why poll after poll shows the attack by Democrats DIDN'T work and the public doesn't blame Palin or conservatives for the attack.

CNN has taken now to polls of "adults" instead of likely voters simply to claim public opinion has slightly shifted. That's the act of desperation on the part of the left.

The only one going down in flames is this shameless smear by the left.

:

Palin had a favorability rating in the 30's BEFORE this mess.

Forum List

Back