threaten a cop with a pistol and awarded 37M!!!

If you are so well versed and know all about it, then why did you say that OJ's jury was all black women, when that wasn't the case?

Partisan hackery much?
???
it was mostly black women..the idea is the same
yes--I knew very well the make up of the jury
and how much have you've read on it??

Mostly isn't the same thing as an all black female jury.

There were dudes, whites and Hispanics in addition to the blacks on the jury.
see post # 16 and I await your apology--you are DEFINITELY wrong on this one
''LIKE"

12 black women isn't "like" 10 women and 2 guys, and 12 black women isn't the same as 9 black people, 1 Hispanic and 2 whites.

Nope, no apology for you.
9 out of 12
mostly
most·ly
ˈmōs(t)lē/
adverb
  1. as regards the greater part or number
mostly black women---very similar----come on Sailorman---very close to the same
similar/etc
ok --put it this way---this will put this to rest:
your post # 13
If you are so well versed and know all about it, then why did you say that OJ's jury was all black women, when that wasn't the case?
bold mine

did I say the OJ jury was all black women or did I say ''like the OJ jury''
? case closed

Partisan hackery much?

Shithead, the OJ jury was mostly black women and had no white men. The original jury vote wasn't an unanimous not-guilty. No doubt because of racial intimidation and the judge's demand for an unanimous verdict or spend another year locked in a motel room, the 1 or 2 holdouts capitulated in the latter vote.

If not for racism protecting blacks, they wouldn't be allowed on juries because they're stupid racists.

Post 7 has a link for the makeup of the jury. And no, it wasn't all female, there were 2 men on the jury.

I can understand investigating any shooting very thoroughly
and anyone with a ''gun''[ pistol/rifle as we say in the USMC ] has to be held to a high responsibility !!!
but once the ''gun'' is pointed at you--that's IT...self defense ...no brainer...case closed

You know, it would be nice if there was a transcript of this trial, because I'd like to know why the jury decided to award the money.

Jury awards over $37M to family of woman slain in standoff | Daily Mail Online

• Gaines was shot dead by police on August 1, 2016 after she pointed her gun at an officer and said, 'If you don't leave, I'm going to kill you
one of the dumbest juries ever!!
They made the right decision, IMO. The cop shot her for simply exercising her basic human right to travel and her basic human right to defend herself and her family in her home.

Her son was 5 years old at the time. He was shot for no reason at all. He was awarded $32 million.

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time finding enough details to understand the decision. Apparently the jury found the first shot was not reasonable, but I'm not certain why not.

Teh jury was nothing but dumb racists (black women). They have no concept of what's reasonable and what's not. You don't point a gun a cop. Period. Maybe the cops shouldn't have shot, but this jury has no credibility.

You know, it would be nice if there was a transcript of this trial, because I'd like to know why the jury decided to award the money.
The article said that the cop shot a 5 year old kid. He's the guy who was awarded $32 million.

Lesson to cities = Don't hire psycho cops, hire good cops.

The article said that the cop shot a 5 year old kid. He's the guy who was awarded $32 million.

The officer that fired was found to be innocent of any criminal charges, apparently. Civil cases seem to have a lower standard generally, but still, the articles I've seen are unclear on just what happened that the jury decided made the first shot wrongful.

The officer that fired was found to be innocent of any criminal charges, apparently. Civil cases seem to have a lower standard generally, but still, the articles I've seen are unclear on just what happened that the jury decided made the first shot wrongful.
The first shot hit a 5 year old.

The first shot hit a 5 year old.

Unless the jury decided he was aiming for the 5 year old, that doesn't explain the decision.

The black woman had a gun pointed at them... The most competent people don't become cops, even more so in these times.

Those black women with college, even after getting their degree, still wouldn't score on the SAT anyplace near white high school students.

Where are the black female programmers and engineers? LOL

So what if Ebonics-speaking black females are getting elementary ed degrees in which to teach the next generation of black high school students leave school still mostly illiterate? LOL

Those black women with college, even after getting their degree, still wouldn't score on the SAT anyplace near white high school students.

Where are the black female programmers and engineers? LOL

So what if Ebonics-speaking black females are getting elementary ed degrees in which to teach the next generation of black high school students leave school still mostly illiterate? LOL

You must be a Russian disruptor come here to plant misinformation and discord among Americans. We are on to you! Anyone can do the cursory research to disprove your wild eyed hunches. FYI Black women have been crunching numbers and accomplishing mathematical feats for NASA since the 1950s and 60s. They weren't paid what they were worth but they were/ are are literally rocket scientists. I guess you missed the book and the movie called Hidden Figures....
The Real Story of 'Hidden Figures' and NASA's Women Computers

Jury awards over $37M to family of woman slain in standoff | Daily Mail Online

• Gaines was shot dead by police on August 1, 2016 after she pointed her gun at an officer and said, 'If you don't leave, I'm going to kill you
one of the dumbest juries ever!!
The obsession continues.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
the blacks are obsessed with criminals as heroes
I guess you agree with the idiotic verdict?

Forum List

Back