Thread to Talk Shit about Global Warming

Additionally:

How do we know the build-up of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is caused by humans?

Fossil fuels are the only source of carbon dioxide large enough to raise atmospheric carbon dioxide amounts so high so quickly.

""...The increase between the year 1800 and today is 70% Larger than the increase that occurred when Earth climbed out of the last ice age between 17,500 and 11,500 years ago, and it occurred 100-200 times Faster.

In addition, fossil fuels are the only source of carbon consistent with the isotopic fingerprint of the carbon present in today’s atmosphere. That analysis indicates it must be coming from terrestrial plant matter, and it must be very, very old.[/B] These and other lines of evidence leave no doubt that fossil fuels are the primary source of the carbon dioxide building up in Earth’s atmosphere."...""

How do we know the build-up of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is caused by humans? | NOAA Climate.gov

`

You sound upset.

Are you ok?

The question was put to Skye in response to her comments. I have zero interest in anything you've got to say.
Other than knowing if I am Skye, right? Cause you seemed interested enough in that to ask me that question.

Other than knowing if I am Skye, right? Cause you seemed interested enough in that to ask me that question.
The question was meant to point out to you that the question had been asked of Skye about a conversation we had been having and that you weren't welcome in it.

The question was meant to point out to you that the question had been asked of Skye about a conversation we had been having and that you weren't welcome in it.
Public forum. You want a private conversation use the PM function. Besides I don't read every post. I comment when I want to comment.

Public forum. You want a private conversation use the PM function. Besides I don't read every post. I comment when I want to comment.
Feel free. And Skye never responded anyway. She apparently comes to a discussion forum to make witty comments.

Feel free. And Skye never responded anyway. She apparently comes to a discussion forum to make witty comments.
I do. That's why I wrote there's no global warming. At least not the kind you think there is.

I do. That's why I wrote there's no global warming. At least not the kind you think there is.
As Dagosa or Abu would note, that makes it seem as if you think you're smarter or more honest than many thousands of publishing, researching PhD scientists. Is that true?

As Dagosa or Abu would note, that makes it seem as if you think you're smarter or more honest than many thousands of publishing, researching PhD scientists. Is that true?
I believe he is. Again, money is the reason for the poor publishing PHD scientists. Money buys favoritism only.

I believe he is. Again, money is the reason for the poor publishing PHD scientists. Money buys favoritism only.
I believe neither he nor thee are so qualified. And when you have some actual evidence of your claims, feel free to get back to us.

I'm not trying to say that thousands of PhDs working for decades on the same problem are wrong. You two are.
sure you are, every dissenting opinion you disqualify. Not seeing how your position is safe?

No. I think they are mistaken and have made a false correlation and built a model which confirms their bias but doesn't agree with the empirical climate data of the past 50 million years.

Forum List

Back