Zone1 Thread IQ test

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
Can I suggest that USMB be the first forum that develops and plugs in an add on that requires members to pass a simple IQ test to post on a thread.

So each thread has it's own little test, so you can only post on that thread if you passed. The person starting the thread, gets to choose the IQ difficulty. So say "Adult" level as the hardest, and say 5 other settings down to "Switched Off" so the numpties are not totally left out.

It's just that, these folks' comments on threads wears ya down.

-are-you-a-robot-no-im-a-toxic-male--356498.jpg

:laughing0301:

Can I suggest that USMB be the first forum that develops and plugs in an add on that requires members to pass a simple IQ test to post on a thread.

So each thread has it's own little test, so you can only post on that thread if you passed. The person starting the thread, gets to choose the IQ difficulty. So say "Adult" level as the hardest, and say 5 other settings down to "Switched Off" so the numpties are not totally left out.

It's just that, these folks' comments on threads wears ya down.
I made a similar suggestion within a thread several days before, but then I realized how dull this place would be without the leftist sheeple.

I made a similar suggestion within a thread several days before, but then I realized how dull this place would be without the leftist sheeple.
Yeah but "thinning the herd" a bit through the ignore function is to our benefit as it tends to clean-up threads by getting shed of the trolls.

The "IQ disadvantaged" posters that start out life one standard deviation below most of us would not have much of a voice. ;)

Forum List

Back