Thread Idea "Who's Viewed This?"

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Can view who's Thanked, Agreed, etc a thread, but not who's viewed it. Should be able to. Be useful to know if when people reference a poster's ideas if they've actually read something, and if they have whether their opinion is hypocritical or something. "I don't like your sex threads D4E" I often hear, be nice to know if those people have read every last one of them. :)

I am thinking that in the interest of privacy, that should not be so. Sometimes a person clicks on a thread, decides that he doesn't like it, and goes. Under the system you propose, people would get to know who visited the thead. But maybe not everyone wants people to know where they have been internet swimming...

I am thinking that in the interest of privacy, that should not be so. Sometimes a person clicks on a thread, decides that he doesn't like it, and goes. Under the system you propose, people would get to know who visited the thead. But maybe not everyone wants people to know where they have been internet swimming...

True. Though I would scoff at the premise any user who registers to use a website has any expectation of privacy in the first place, it could in fact be bending the line of reasonable expectation a tad too much. Little Orwellian as I think more about it. Like cable tv companies monitoring what you watch or something.

Forum List

Back