Thousands march in London in support of Palestine

Its good when deceent people come together to protest evil.

Despite the tory opposition to this it is good that people recognise ethnic cleansing and protest against it.

Israel is murdering British citizens in Gaza and our govt should be acting on their behalf not cheering on the slaughter..

Thoughtful people realise that a prison camp for 2 million people is not right and there needs to be a proper solution. People are living their whole lives under the sshadow of violence.
It has to end.
Hamas has launched over 20,000 rockets into Israel, you buffoon...yet you claim it's the Palestinians that are living their whole lives under the shadow of violence? Thoughtful people realize that the real villain here is Iran, a country that provides the funding so that Hamas and Hezbollah has those thousands of rockets to attack Israel with! Are you claiming that Iran lives under the shadow of violence from Israel?

Hamas has launched over 20,000 rockets into Israel, you buffoon...yet you claim it's the Palestinians that are living their whole lives under the shadow of violence? Thoughtful people realize that the real villain here is Iran, a country that provides the funding so that Hamas and Hezbollah has those thousands of rockets to attack Israel with! Are you claiming that Iran lives under the shadow of violence from Israel?
You clowns really hate Iran, i hope you try something stupid with them other than murdering Iranian Scientists, put up or shut up.

You clowns really hate Iran, i hope you try something stupid with them other than murdering Iranian Scientists, put up or shut up.
Operation Preying Mantis yup they tried

Want to know why Iran uses Glass Bottom boats?? So they can see the last time they thought they could tangle with us.

Hating the world's number one supporter of terrorism makes me a "clown"? Actually, Deadstick...the clowns are people that allowed the mullahs billions of dollars to provide those rockets to attack Israel or think that a nuclear weapon held by Iran isn't going to be a big deal! Wake the fuck up! Iran is the problem. Appeasing them is suicidal.

And anyone that thinks that eliminating Israel will satisfy Iran's appetite for terror is naive to a fault. Israel is just the closest target for Iran. They have a hatred of the West that's almost as rabid as their hatred of Israel. If they succeed in the Middle East with their terror campaign then they'll be bringing that to a country near you in the future.

And anyone that thinks that eliminating Israel will satisfy Iran's appetite for terror is naive to a fault. Israel is just the closest target for Iran. They have a hatred of the West that's almost as rabid as their hatred of Israel. If they succeed in the Middle East with their terror campaign then they'll be bringing that to a country near you in the future.
Could have something to do with the West overthrowing their government and installing a scented Puppet, just saying.

Hating the world's number one supporter of terrorism makes me a "clown"? Actually, Deadstick...the clowns are people that allowed the mullahs billions of dollars to provide those rockets to attack Israel or think that a nuclear weapon held by Iran isn't going to be a big deal! Wake the fuck up! Iran is the problem. Appeasing them is suicidal.
Yes you are a clown when the US and it's vassals are the Worlds number one supporters of terrorism, and that's not to mention their state terrorism, you have some front lecturing anyone about terrorism.

Yes you are a clown when the US and it's vassals are the Worlds number one supporters of terrorism, and that's not to mention their state terrorism, you have some front lecturing anyone about terrorism.
Who's telling you that crock of shit, Deadstick? Some idiotic Political Science professor? I bet you believe that Capitalism is worse than Communism...don't you? (eye roll)

Could have something to do with the West overthrowing their government and installing a scented Puppet, just saying.
That happened when I was a child, Deadstick. The mullahs have been running Iran for generations now. Japan and Germany went from being enemies of the US to being allies in half that time. Iran has made the choice to use terror to project their values to the rest of the world.

They are not allowed to return you moron, the solution is a two state solution, the one Israel sabotaged after the Oslo accords, some Zionist head case murdered Rabin, and there is a good chance they killed Arafat, they tried more than once.
Why aren't they allowed, winklespanner?

The only thing i support about Iran is their right to be an independent State without being attacked for years, do you have a problem with that?
I have a problem with them funding terrorists to the tune of hundreds of million of dollars. Do you have a problem with that?

Forum List

Back