Thousands march in London in support of Palestine

Who's telling you that crock of shit, Deadstick? Some idiotic Political Science professor? I bet you believe that Capitalism is worse than Communism...don't you? (eye roll)
No, living through it most of my life and observing World events and history, whats your excuse for your ignorance?

Well you do fund terrorists but not Iranian terrorists,you fund Islamist terrorists from Bosnia to Syria, do you have a problem with that?
What are you talking about? What Islamist terrorists am I funding?

What are you talking about? What Islamist terrorists am I funding?
If you are American or one of it's vassal states you supported Islamist terrorists in Chechnya, Bosnia , Kosovo, and you are supporting them right now in Syria, and occupying part of Syria stealing their oil.

If you are American or one of it's vassal states you supported Islamist terrorists in Chechnya, Bosnia , Kosovo, and you are supporting them right now in Syria, and occupying part of Syria stealing their oil.
Got it.

Have a blessed day.

Do you live under a rock? What terror? Do you really need me to list the terror attacks carried out by the Iranians or their terror wings Hamas and Hezbollah? If you DO you're not worthy of a debate!
Hezbollah are not terrorists, they didn't even exist until those Israeli gangsters invaded and occupied parts of South Lebanon for years, they are a resistance army to combat Israeli invaders, by the way your Israeli friends have just carried out an air strike on a hospital in Gaza slaughtering over 200 people.

Hezbollah are not terrorists, they didn't even exist until those Israeli gangsters invaded and occupied parts of South Lebanon for years, they are a resistance army to combat Israeli invaders, by the way your Israeli friends have just carried out an air strike on a hospital in Gaza slaughtering over 200 people.

I literally don't know how someone can be as ignorant about a topic as you are, Deadstick!

I'm asking you, clown.

You stated those in the UK cannot return to Palestine. So why can't they?

Come on, back up your claim.
They can't return to live there because insane settlers live in their homes

I literally don't know how someone can be as ignorant about a topic as you are, Deadstick!
That link is bollocks, some of those attacks were by other groups like Islamic Jihad, and some of those attacks were not terrorism they were against occupying forces in Lebanon, nice try but no cigar.

You missed out the taliban that America armed when they were fighting Russia.

That link is bollocks, some of those attacks were by other groups like Islamic Jihad, and some of those attacks were not terrorism they were against occupying forces in Lebanon, nice try but no cigar.
Which specific attacks are you referring to, Deadstick? Why don't you back up your claims with something a little less vague?

As for Islamic Jihad? That's simply one more terror wing of the Iranians. It was what Hezbollah called itself before it became Hezbollah.

As for Islamic Jihad? That's simply one more terror wing of the Iranians. It was what Hezbollah called itself before it became Hezbollah.
Which specific attacks are you referring to, Deadstick? Why don't you back up your claims with something a little less vague?
The attack on the marine base, they had decided to take sides in a civil war.

Forum List

Back