Thought police...

Status
Not open for further replies.
People can believe in the Voodoo of so called "Global cooling/global warming/man-made climate change" if they want. Where the rub is, they expect most of the country who don't believe in that shit to go along with them and, when we don't go along with them they want to force us to Believe in their horseshit…
Lol
Climate Feedback site allows scientists to correct media errors

The problem is that every time a climate denier votes, their ignorance leads to the death of others.
You have no proof of this, it's nutters like yourself that want to control everybody...

Of course there are a number of people that are no longer living due to "conservative" environmental policies; mostly elderly people with respiratory ailments. Any person that votes for these "conservative" politicians either has a death-wish, or foolishly believes that it can't happen to them.
How long have you been eating Soylent Green??

People can believe in the Voodoo of so called "Global cooling/global warming/man-made climate change" if they want. Where the rub is, they expect most of the country who don't believe in that shit to go along with them and, when we don't go along with them they want to force us to Believe in their horseshit…
Lol

The problem is that every time a climate denier votes, their ignorance leads to the death of others.
You have no proof of this, it's nutters like yourself that want to control everybody...
Still mad about us removing lead from paint, and gasoline.

Did we go against God in those cases?
All things imagined in the politically correct mind...

Lol

An answer, please?

A the moment you are at Let Jesus Take The Wheel, and not wearing your seat belt. God will protect you.

In fact, I'd skip both the brakes and the gas peddle. If God wants you somewhere, he'll just move you like a chess piece.

Lol

An answer, please?

A the moment you are at Let Jesus Take The Wheel, and not wearing your seat belt. God will protect you.

In fact, I'd skip both the brakes and the gas peddle. If God wants you somewhere, he'll just move you like a chess piece.
All of those things should be a personal choice, just like mandatory insurance it's just legalized extortion. By the way, I never wear my seatbelt because I just don't want to simple as that. LOL

And then a crisis like Flint, MI occurs, and you realize it's not really about global warming,

it's about the vital national interest we have in keeping conservatives of any description out of power.

Watching morons who think they're smart.

The problem is, you're dangerous mostly because you get in the way of smart.

Global warming is proven fact. Climate change is in full swing.

Please get the fuck out of the way so we can fix things.
Too late. This hand must be played out, with a very high cost to a lot of species, including the hairless apes.
We are not in control, we have never been in control.
Silly do-gooders...
Who is in control then, God?

Is this his extra-slow version of The Flood?

We have huge forest fires up here in the Pacific northwest. They send more pollutants into the atmosphere than you would believe.

I keep wondering if we could do something to prevent these obvious pollutants. On the other hand the fires get rid of the dangerous undergrowth and naturally thin out the forests. It seems to me that if we had the means to manage our forests better we could do more to reduce pollution than possibly any other endeavor.

I know it sounds crazy but I envision giant machines that could clean up the debris and use it in some other way as fuel. Then there could be other man operated huge machines to fight fires that could climb any terrain and bring large amounts of water directly to these huge fires and put them out. The problem is that the scale of theses infernos would demand a scale of equipment so much larger than we now have that it would take a huge investment to build them. When we see the dollars lost to several hundred thousand acres of fires every season it seems reasonable to invest a few million to save them. One tree can be worth several thousand dollars. One modest fire can wipe out several billion dollars in trees and send up as much pollution as a large city in a decade.

Watching morons who think they're smart.

The problem is, you're dangerous mostly because you get in the way of smart.

Global warming is proven fact. Climate change is in full swing.

Please get the fuck out of the way so we can fix things.
Too late. This hand must be played out, with a very high cost to a lot of species, including the hairless apes.
We are not in control, we have never been in control.
Silly do-gooders...
Who is in control then, God?

Is this his extra-slow version of The Flood?

We have huge forest fires up here in the Pacific northwest. They send more pollutants into the atmosphere than you would believe.

I keep wondering if we could do something to prevent these obvious pollutants. On the other hand the fires get rid of the dangerous undergrowth and naturally thin out the forests. It seems to me that if we had the means to manage our forests better we could do more to reduce pollution than possibly any other endeavor.

I know it sounds crazy but I envision giant machines that could clean up the debris and use it in some other way as fuel. Then there could be other man operated huge machines to fight fires that could climb any terrain and bring large amounts of water directly to these huge fires and put them out. The problem is that the scale of theses infernos would demand a scale of equipment so much larger than we now have that it would take a huge investment to build them. When we see the dollars lost to several hundred thousand acres of fires every season it seems reasonable to invest a few million to save them. One tree can be worth several thousand dollars. One modest fire can wipe out several billion dollars in trees and send up as much pollution as a large city in a decade.
We do have way more trees in the United States and North America than ever before in history because of fire suppression technology and effort. In the past fires would run until they ran out of fuel... also aquifers are not being filled because of the number of trees. Too many damn trees…

An answer, please?

All of those things should be a personal choice, just like mandatory insurance it's just legalized extortion. By the way, I never wear my seatbelt because I just don't want to simple as that. LOL
And if the seat belt you didn't use could have saved your life, would that also be God's plan?

"I Sent You a Rowboat

A very religious man was once caught in rising floodwaters. He climbed onto the roof of his house and trusted God to rescue him. A neighbor came by in a canoe and said, “The waters will soon be above your house. Hop in and we’ll paddle to safety.”

“No thanks” replied the religious man. “I’ve prayed to God and I’m sure he will save me”

A short time later the police came by in a boat. “The waters will soon be above your house. Hop in and we’ll take you to safety.”

“No thanks” replied the religious man. “I’ve prayed to God and I’m sure he will save me”

A little time later a rescue services helicopter hovered overhead, let down a rope ladder and said. “The waters will soon be above your house. Climb the ladder and we’ll fly you to safety.”

All this time the floodwaters continued to rise, until soon they reached above the roof and the religious man drowned. When he arrived at heaven he demanded an audience with God. Ushered into God’s throne room he said, “Lord, why am I here in heaven? I prayed for you to save me, I trusted you to save me from that flood.”

“Yes you did my child” replied the Lord. “And I sent you a canoe, a boat, and a helicopter. But you never got in.”

An answer, please?

And if the seat belt you didn't use could have saved your life, would that also be God's plan?

"I Sent You a Rowboat

A very religious man was once caught in rising floodwaters. He climbed onto the roof of his house and trusted God to rescue him. A neighbor came by in a canoe and said, “The waters will soon be above your house. Hop in and we’ll paddle to safety.”

A short time later the police came by in a boat. “The waters will soon be above your house. Hop in and we’ll take you to safety.”

A little time later a rescue services helicopter hovered overhead, let down a rope ladder and said. “The waters will soon be above your house. Climb the ladder and we’ll fly you to safety.”

All this time the floodwaters continued to rise, until soon they reached above the roof and the religious man drowned. When he arrived at heaven he demanded an audience with God. Ushered into God’s throne room he said, “Lord, why am I here in heaven? I prayed for you to save me, I trusted you to save me from that flood.”

“Yes you did my child” replied the Lord. “And I sent you a canoe, a boat, and a helicopter. But you never got in.”
You put your trust in your fellow man and government, I'll put my trust elsewhere... Lol

And Rustic, if God is trying to help humanity to save the world, you are seriously fucked my friend. Is mankind not the stewards of God's creation?

Do you know the will of God? Can you say, without a doubt, that working to adjust for our mistakes is not actually His Plan?

I don't know about you but I would not make that bet.

An answer, please?

"I Sent You a Rowboat

You put your trust in your fellow man and government, I'll put my trust elsewhere... Lol
God is not at work in all things?

Your trust is the same as the man in the story. You reject the help God is offering because you want something Godlike? That would be testing God, I wouldn't go there.

An answer, please?

"I Sent You a Rowboat

Your trust is the same as the man in the story. You reject the help God is offering because you want something Godlike? That would be testing God, I wouldn't go there.
It's called Faith... Control freaks would not understand

An answer, please?

"I Sent You a Rowboat

It's called Faith... Control freaks would not understand
The man in the story had faith, loads of it. How'd that work out for him?

Your child gets hit by a car. Do you pray to God to heal them and watch them die or do you rush them to the hospital first and then pray?

For a being who works in mysterious ways, you seem to know how He works better than He does?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back