Thought I would post this for the people that actually care

He already said it was going to cost him big with his own tax plan. I thought you liked Trump.

Huh? First off I think Trump is a piece of shit and secondly, I'm talking about his "healthcare plan" which is Barry-Care turned into single-payer as the left intended all along.

Now, go vote for cruz or cankles and see how high we can really make it!

You really think Trump isn't going to continue the trend? Keep in mind the house votes on the budget and even if Trump vetoes it a budget from the house can pass.

Whether it is Hillary, Bernie, Cruz or Trump, the debt is going to continue to go up. Mr. Rhetoric Trump is just full of hot air.
TRADE deficit. Try again lol

/YAWN Again it ain't going down with Trump you brainwashed fucknugget.
Only when they get the problem of the high wages they must pay Americans to work in the USA..The trade deficit will ebb..

TRADE deficit. Try again lol

I figured out Trump's "healthcare plan"...if he can get single-payer (socialized medicine) he doesn't have to cover his employees anymore. As to the trade deficit, email him and demand his bring his clothing line home to American soil. Hint....he won't. :eusa_liar:
His actual healthcare plan isn't socialized at all. Looks like it actually opens up the markets more.
He said he will. FYI he also said if he wins, his kids are taking over everything.

He already said it was going to cost him big with his own tax plan. I thought you liked Trump.

Huh? First off I think Trump is a piece of shit and secondly, I'm talking about his "healthcare plan" which is Barry-Care turned into single-payer as the left intended all along.
Whatever gave you the idea that Trump was a conservative? Or a Libertarian?

“There’s just a pattern here, where the other side continues to use the same old tired policies. They don’t work and then Democrat presidents have to come in and fix what was broken. I have this old-fashioned idea that, you know, you ought to look at the evidence and if you look at the evidence at the end of Bill Clinton’s two terms, we had the longest peace-time expansion in American history, with 22 million new jobs, a balanced budget and a surplus that would have paid off our national debt had they not been so rudely interrupted by the next administration.”

— Hillary Clinton, remarks in Hanover, N.H., July 3, 2015
Her husband, whose policies she supported, is to blame for plenty of this.

I am going to read his plan in detail , if he doesn't support the pre-excisting I will stop supporting him...This is how the insurance/ medical world scam, and kill people after stealing their life savings by denying coverage to those with a illness like cancer, diabetes, heart ect.

His actual healthcare plan isn't socialized at all. Looks like it actually opens up the markets more.
He said he will. FYI he also said if he wins, his kids are taking over everything.

:lol: If you believe that the small glimmer of hope for you is flickering like a candle in the wind.

:lol: If you believe that the small glimmer of hope for you is flickering like a candle in the wind.
If he didn't, Congress could probably impeach on the grounds of bribery or something. Maybe not, idk

America competing is a thing of the past.
I felt I needed to specify on this.
America can still compete. But who gives a shit when it is just the corporations doing the competing? Does everyone want 80% on welfare or starving in the streets?
You think 320 million people can be on boards of directors or CEO?
I mean, our manufacturing is looking fine. But where are all the jobs to go along with it? Oh yea, some 8 year old Chinese kid or Mexican at gun point. (exaggerated a little :))

“There’s just a pattern here, where the other side continues to use the same old tired policies. They don’t work and then Democrat presidents have to come in and fix what was broken. I have this old-fashioned idea that, you know, you ought to look at the evidence and if you look at the evidence at the end of Bill Clinton’s two terms, we had the longest peace-time expansion in American history, with 22 million new jobs, a balanced budget and a surplus that would have paid off our national debt had they not been so rudely interrupted by the next administration.”

— Hillary Clinton, remarks in Hanover, N.H., July 3, 2015
Her husband, whose policies she supported, is to blame for plenty of this.
Why is that funny Valerie? Because its truth?

about America/Americans
Trade Ticker - The Web's only up-to-the-second counter for the U.S. Trade Deficit
That is our trade deficit "ticker"
Its only March 10th, and we are already looking at 103 BILLION dollars.
Mercantilism is dead.
lol yes.
I am not arguing for mercantilism. I am arguing for a chance to compete.
I fail to see how replacing millions upon millions of full-time, manufacturing jobs with part-time retail jobs selling cheap crap is somehow good for Americans.

about America/Americans
Trade Ticker - The Web's only up-to-the-second counter for the U.S. Trade Deficit
Mercantilism is dead.
lol yes.
I fail to see how replacing millions upon millions of full-time, manufacturing jobs with part-time retail jobs selling cheap crap is somehow good for Americans.
Then you dont know shit about economics.

about America/Americans
Mercantilism is dead.
lol yes.
Then you dont know shit about economics.
Obviously. Because your way is working out so fuckin well. Right? lol
Stagnate wages, having to do artificial wages just so people can eat, Working 60 hours a week for two part time jobs making that artificial wage just to feed your family, CEOs and BoD are doing well, but we still have half the country dependent in some form etc. Yea, I get it.
I bet you want to cut welfare too, don't you?
This is why people say republicans don't care about the poor.

Forum List

Back